MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
OOF

I expect that much since the longer i play 32bits version cuz I attempt to port. the longer it begin to slow down. This not even RLcraft but I accept that Java not mean for game
at first i thought because of my Miner but defy not
not this game gonna tank my card even RE village cant

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Man
just found this game and I love the sex interaction stuff
fully explain what going on and your action have consequences
if only it got some graphic

anyway to port this to phone? android IOS anything
This has been asked several times in the past and the answer remains the same - not happening.

Every attempt to port this has ended up failing or getting abandoned, on basis that it looks terrible (broken UI), didn't function properly and the performance was abysmal. The game is so poorly optimized that even beefy PCs struggle with it and if a strong PC is having trouble then a piddly little phone isn't going to fare any better. In the future, you may want to use the search function beforehand as there's a chance someone else already asked your question (and got an answer).

Last edited:

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
This has been asked several times in the past and the answer remains the same - not happening.

Every attempt to port this has ended up failing or getting abandoned, on basis that it looks terrible (broken UI), didn't function properly and the performance was abysmal. The game is so poorly optimized that even beefy PCs struggle with it and if a strong PC is having trouble then a piddly little phone isn't going to fare any better. In the future, you may want to use the search function beforehand as there's a chance someone else already asked your question (and got an answer).
i dont know what kind of optimization problems other people have. unless something happened in some kind of supporter only version that hasnt been uploaded here or something. i have a pretty mediocre PC and never have any problems with the game.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
i dont know what kind of optimization problems other people have. unless something happened in some kind of supporter only version that hasnt been uploaded here or something. i have a pretty mediocre PC and never have any problems with the game.
It's not obvious at first but the longer you play it the worse it gets. The game eats up a lot of RAM and doesn't release it afterwards like it should, meaning the value keeps incrementing until it lags like hell. Having a lot of children also tends to worsen the effect, though it's not as bad as it once were. That's basically the two worst offenders; long play times and generating a lot of NPCs (like birthing).

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019

Java also isn't an easy thing to port to android. You'd basically have to rewrite the entire thing and at this point that would probably only be achievable by the dev and well....
There's also an Android section on Java's wikipedia page explicitly stating the incompatibility between 'Phone/Tablet Java' and 'PC Java'
"... the Android SDK uses the Java language as the basis for Android applications but does not use any of its standard GUI, SE, ME or other established Java standards. The bytecode language supported by the Android SDK is incompatible with Java bytecode and runs on its own virtual machine, optimized for low-memory devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. "

Anyways, when's the next timeline post? :sneaky:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
It taking 1.3 Gbs of RAM currently
probably that thinggy already fix BUT if i ran long 32 bits it will eat only 400 mb But eventually it gonna be like what u all said lagging slow down stuff

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
It taking 1.3 Gbs of RAM currently
probably that thinggy already fix BUT if i ran long 32 bits it will eat only 400 mb But eventually it gonna be like what u all said lagging slow down stuff
Yeah, that's pretty normal. It's not fixed already, that's just the way the game runs.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
"... the Android SDK uses the Java language as the basis for Android applications but does not use any of its standard GUI, SE, ME or other established Java standards. The bytecode language supported by the Android SDK is incompatible with Java bytecode and runs on its own virtual machine, optimized for low-memory devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. "
It wouldn't be quite that bad in this case since the game uses JavaFX for its UI, which has support for iOS and Android.

The Nashorn JavaScript engine would probably be the only thing that would have to be replaced since it doesn't have an Android port available, and I'm sure there's probably some platform-specific fuckery that would need to be done to get it running, but a vast majority of LT's code just uses the Java standard library and should work without any major changes.

Still, it's probably not worth it given that you'd almost certainly need a stylus or mouse to have a decent time with it on a tablet, let alone a phone. That's not even getting into the performance problems that can become so severe that you'd need a tablet rivaling the cost of a laptop in order to play it in the first place.

Anyways, when's the next timeline post? :sneaky:
:ROFLMAO:

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
I currently have Scarlett (Helena's assistant) as slave and I wonder if I can change her sexual orientation (currently only attracted to women), is it possible ?

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
I currently have Scarlett (Helena's assistant) as slave and I wonder if I can change her sexual orientation (currently only attracted to women), is it possible ?
The most I could think is maybe using the hypno watch or however it is call.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
for some reason the game wont open, i have java installed already, but whenever i try to open the game, nothing happens

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
You'll have to acquire an item known as the hypno-watch, which is obtained from a small fetch quest acquired from Arthur (the scientist that you rescue from Zaranix), and then enchant it and use it on her to change her orientation. If this doesn't work for some reason, you can just crack open your save file and edit it through force, since story-relevant NPCs internally function similarly to randomly-generated NPCs, being strings of XML that the game grafts onto an entity, and can thus have many of their attributes forcibly changed in much the same way as them*.
*Be careful with this, though; you can corrupt your save if you break something important.

Last edited:

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
for some reason the game wont open, i have java installed already, but whenever i try to open the game, nothing happens
adding on to this, i don't think its a problem with java, as i can play other java games just fine, and i even installed the most recent version to be sure

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Another week, another missed deadline and failed promise. Can't wait to hear what the excuse is this time when it shows up a week late. Maybe it won't be a repeat of the last few...

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Another week, another missed deadline and failed promise. Can't wait to hear what the excuse is this time when it shows up a week late. Maybe it won't be a repeat of the last few...
In a real office, even the most lenient ones and in a creative industry category, this type of behaviors would've already given her at least 3 verbal warnings, 3 formal warning letters, and a 1 month unpaid leave that is just a formality to basically say "we're firing you politely please never show your face again"

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I getting randomly freeze/can't click anything
even that time i just launch the game like 10 min ago or less
don't know what trigger it

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
adding on to this, i don't think its a problem with java, as i can play other java games just fine, and i even installed the most recent version to be sure
At this time, Lilith's Throne specifically requires Java 8 due to that version bundling a few technologies (namely, JavaFX and Nashorn) that were split off from later Java versions.

If you're running Windows I'd suggest just using the EXE version. That build includes a local copy of JRE8 so that you don't have to install that old version system-wide.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hehehhe
I am nobody
just wanna play every game I see
I not here to make enemy stuff so I go along with stuff and of course keep myself low

that all you need to know
Hmm, let's just say I've never been here if you see me elsewhere.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes