BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
does anyone know why this game doesn't work on windows 11? and if there is a way to fix it.
From what i can gather, try downloading both the exe and java versions and check if they work, and instal latest java version.
The game is held together by ductape and gum and devs is all out of gum.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
From what i can gather, try downloading both the exe and java versions and check if they work, and instal latest java version.
The game is held together by ductape and gum and devs is all out of gum.
Game doesn't work with the latest version of Java though (Java 17). You need Java 8. IIRC having both versions installed will throw an error because Java will look for the latest version you have installed and pick that one (which is 17). I play modded Minecraft so I need both. Sarkath posted a link a few pages ago if you want the correct Java files. Alternatively, I think it's possible to configure the game to open up with the correct version.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
It's also good to know how to quote people after three years.
If it works. I hate the quote system lol

At least its not as bad as when it was doing cloudflare checks against me every 5 minutes...

does anyone know why this game doesn't work on windows 11? and if there is a way to fix it.
Its most likely an issue with the version you're using, assuming Win11 has a support version that'll work.

My 5s search makes it look like JavaFX is a bitch on Win11. I'll play with it later this week.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What does it say about how much Inno cares about her supporters when there's been more updates on her Blogspot over her SubscribeStar page?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
What is ya'll Best milking salve??? any advice pls :3
Demon because it doesn't matter and it has the lazy transmutation menu. Use an auto clicker or you'll have to click like 400 times to max it out. I mean that literally, you'll need to click like 400 times.

Just turn on as many of the flags as possible for max profit, not that that's at all useful unless you're trying to do what I did an get the game to roll over the money cap every day. Just be prepared to wait 5 minutes for each time advancement. And to crash a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: somuch_11

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Let's summarize. A bunch of people complain that a free product doesn't get updated on the right day when the developer doesn't even say an update date.
Calm down.
This is not Cyberpunk, you did not pay for pre-order and did not receive an unfinished piece of code that does not work on half the platforms. With delay every two week.
Mate, you missed the point of why everyone here rags on Inno so much almost as badly as Inno missed her last release date. Years of: broken promises, failure to deliver, borderline scam status of the game's current state, occasional die hard white knight showing up and making a complete arse of themselves without bothering to understand why everyone is upset here, and treating her audience like therapists/ gullible suckers, amongst other reasons of varying validity, is why Inno is given so little respect around here.

I don't know how you expected your rant to work out after lurking here for years and likely reading the dozens of other similar posts that have gone just as terribly, but I recommend you take a moment to calm down and think things through thoroughly and try conveying the point you are trying to make a little more seriously instead of whining like a child.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
What is ya'll Best milking salve??? any advice pls :3
In terms of ease of access and costs, an alleyway encounter demon is your best bet. You can get them for the low cost of a few thousand flames for a collar (or a trifling amount of essences to enchant some random item to have an enslaving effect and block self-transformations) on top of the ~10k needed to get access to slaving and another 10k to buy a milking room, and winning a fight against one.
Once you beat them, make them transform into futanari/hermaphrodite (dick + vagina + breasts; femininity value doesn't matter), crank every fluid production to the maximum amount your machines can support (if you want hard numbers: 2gal milk, and 36oz cum with industrial milker and all three upgrades; with vaginas you just set them to "drooling" (and I think squirter, but idk if it matters) since you can't set a hard number) toggle on every special effect, change the flavor of each fluid from the default to something else, and then throw the enslaving item on them. With self-transformations blocked, they'll stay in this form forever.
From there, all it becomes is a matter of getting a room for them, and then throwing them on "dairy bull/cow" for 24 hours; their opinion of you is irrelevant for the job. Make sure to check "tear hymen" so that girlcum is properly harvested. Even if you can't afford all the upgrades initially, you will very quickly have the money to do so.
When done correctly, you can make hundreds of thousands of flames per day from a single slave, which trivializes financing literally whatever you want: you can have the money for the spa in less than a day. With lactation content off, this number drops to a little under 100k a day, but this is still a metric fuckton of cash. This operation can be scaled to up to eight demons in this configuration to make anywhere from 800k to well over 4 million flames per day; you can feasibly cause an integer overflow.

Just note that this is incredibly gamey, and you may find yourself getting hooked to the power. Don't say I didn't warn you.

mrunobvious

Oct 24, 2017
Hey anyone else getting a solid black square where "greyed out" things are supposed to be, like on the minimap and the sidebar options? I don't have any idea what the hell could be going on here, I've done a fresh install of the game and everything. Could it be a java issue? What's more frustrating is that this issue is not present on my laptop's install of the same version.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
...snip...
I know this is more of a balance issue than lore but it does raise the question...

If milking your body fluids (especially the flavored kind) is capable of generating a decent amount of income, why aren't more people doing it? (I mean the NPCs, not the player.) There are a ton of NPCs in this world strapped for cash, to the point they have to resort to criminal activity to make ends meet. Why not just "rent" themselves to a milker and get some cash on the side?

But then this poses another question. LT is set in a country that is currently having financial difficulties due to overpopulation, who has the money to buy all these flavored drinks/cum/milk, to the point of making it so profitable? Who's the main market for this sort of thing? Exportation?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I know this is more of a balance issue than lore but it does raise the question...

If milking your body fluids (especially the flavored kind) is capable of generating a decent amount of income, why aren't more people doing it? (I mean the NPCs, not the player.) There are a ton of NPCs in this world strapped for cash, to the point they have to resort to criminal activity to make ends meet. Why not just "rent" themselves to a milker and get some cash on the side?
I'd imagine people probably do, though it's worth noting that for the average person they would not make anywhere near as much money as our gamey min-maxed setup rakes in. Only super-modified fluids (the kind that only demons could reach cost-effectively) make a lot of money; an hour of cum-milking on my bog-standard guy only net me ¤120 with 14oz of the spunk being harvested. In such case where people do this for a living, the machine owner would logically only pay them a portion of the value, and they likely skew it heavily in their own favor since it's so easy for any random idiot off the streets to show up and have a machine suck them off for a few hours. Granted, making even a couple hundred flames a day for several hours of non-stop cumming isn't the worst gig in the world, but given how saturated the job market for it is, it's probably not a reliable option.

But then this poses another question. LT is set in a country that is currently having financial difficulties due to overpopulation, who has the money to buy all these flavored drinks/cum/milk, to the point of making it so profitable? Who's the main market for this sort of thing? Exportation?
To answer your question before I get onto my whole spiel, my best guess would be that they're bought up by proverbial whales who have more money than they have furnaces to burn them in, and likely use them in bulk either for manufacturing niche stuff, or simply consume then in copious amounts, which would lead to the unceasing and lucrative demand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having said all of this, the market would logically adjust to another ~6,000 gallons of the most expensive breast milk hitting the market a year. Given that prices never change, there would have to be some bodily fluid cartel that enforces a commonly agreed-upon price that the player sells into for fluids.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
Years of: broken promises, failure to deliver [...]
I'm looking at the forums after near many months of disappointment from Innoxia's blog. Now that's just fucked up. I'm fairly new to this name (6 months+) and I noticed how often Inno nevers delivers the updates in time, and when they do they're half-hassed, if not not worth the wait. I'm kind of shocked to hear from you that Inno's been doing this for YEARS.

The patreons have a right to feel entitled when they support the dev of the game, since they're supporing her with their own money. I'm sure anyone would be pissed to see their money wasted for someone who's treating her supporters like fool cashcows.

But anyway, my question is: why are patreons still supporting Innoxia? I'm not incentivizing anyone to cancel their tier, I'm just wondering what's the point of supporting someone who's been treating you like a fool, for many years?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I'm looking at the forums after near many months of disappointment from Innoxia's blog. Now that's just fucked up. I'm fairly new to this name (6 months+) and I noticed how often Inno nevers delivers the updates in time, and when they do they're half-hassed, if not not worth the wait. I'm kind of shocked to hear from you that Inno's been doing this for YEARS.

The patreons have a right to feel entitled when they support the dev of the game, since they're supporing her with their own money. I'm sure anyone would be pissed to see their money wasted for someone who's treating her supporters like fool cashcows.

But anyway, my question is: why are patreons still supporting Innoxia? I'm not incentivizing anyone to cancel their tier, I'm just wondering what's the point of supporting someone who's been treating you like a fool, for many years?
Most Patreons are supportive and lenient towards Inno, despite her abysmal track record. There was one person who was getting fed up with the constant delays and told Inno to get help or hire a team because she was trying to do everything by herself and it was causing her to get overworked. They were instantly told off by other Patreons for being rude and impatient, that she was already getting help (modders doing stuff for free) and that the amount of play hours the game has was already "amazing" for a solo indie dev project.

As for the reason why, I can think of two:
1) Sunk cost fallacy
2) Patreons think of themselves as "donators" and not "investors"

The first one is pretty self-explanatory. Some people have probably already invested a good deal of money into the game and don't want to admit to themselves the possibility that it might have been a poor choice. And even if they came to that realization, they won't be getting their money back. The second one has to do with the argument that the game is free and since it's based on "donations" rather than a purchase, people have no right to complain or make demands of it.

I keep thinking there are two ways to look at it. Some people see themselves as donators and therefore don't want to push any boundaries, and those who see themselves as investors and want to see some kind of return in their investment, in this case, in the form of a working product and preferably delivered within reasonable time frames, with less delays and less personal excuses. If you were working in any other job, your boss may forgive you a few lapses, but when it becomes systematic, as is the case with Inno, you're liable to get into trouble. It's same principle here.

If Inno is taking people's moneys so she can treat this project as her job (her own words) then it should also come with all the responsibilities and seriousness that an ordinary job entails. Now, the money a project makes doesn't always reflect on its quality, especially a solo project. There are only so many hours in a day and she is only one person... but at the end of the day it's her choice to do everything by herself, without a hired team. She is making over 7k a month, which is a damn fine salary for how little she delivers.

She makes up her own deadlines and still misses them. She says she will deliver X and fails to do so, instead getting side-tracked on other stuff that was never mentioned or planned before hand. Every month she comes up with an excuse or another as to why things got delayed. If her health and/or personal problems are getting in the way then she should take a break, but also cancel her Sub.Star until she is ready to work on it again, instead of taking people's money with nothing to show for it. (And none of that "I'll upload a new paragraph of code/text a month just to fool subs into thinking I'm doing something so the money keeps flowing" BS that some developers like to pull.)

Last edited:

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
The average person is not as financially responsible as we believe. There are a good number of people who donate and forget, never bothering to check their bank transactions or looking for ways to cut spending. A lot of money/resources are wasted and this is not just a small scale problem as you can see it aplenty in large scale operations too (like in the government). Say you donate $5/month to some charity automatically. There is a good chance you may forget all about it in a year unless you keep a tight leash on your finances. Subscription services, which is a model plenty of services switched to these days, feed on this kind of negligence.

Combine this with Patreon's loose rule of creators 'needing to provide update/contents' (it tooks years for Monster Girl Island to finally get pulled) and the platform just supports this kind of behavior. Also remember Patreon gets a cut of the donations so they don't have much incentive to enforce that.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes