BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
You didn't answer the question.... I'm assuming the gallons are UK gallons and not US gallons?
Messing with transforms a bit, It uses UK gallons instead of US gallons, yes.
American as your job? I don't think I've seen this option.
It requires silly mode to be turned on under Content Options -> Misc., in which it will become available during character creation as an addition to all the other backgrounds.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I wonder what happened to KeldonSlayer's website... I try to open it up but it says the server's unreachable :whistle:

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I wonder what happened to KeldonSlayer's website... I try to open it up but it says the server's unreachable :whistle:
And the newest main game build is MIA after leaving off with the shortest and most unapologetic delay message yet?
Call me crazy, but I sense shenanigans and intrigue afoot...

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
If Inno can't make a game at least she can entertain us with squabbling and drama
If the Discord excuse makers and Devrooms leaks are to be believed Inno was bullied into finishing commissions.
And by bullied I mean forced Ace to help make her feral code work.
It doesn't seem to be going very smoothly.

When she finally finishes, the subby receptionist who wants to be a literal animal will be finished.
So more Elis sidecontent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

WhoAmIAgain?

Nov 8, 2022
any hope of more sex scenes/managers being un-hardcoded and put into files we can edit/tweak, like the meraxis files and lilayal lab/dungeon?

I find many scenes too restrctive and repetetive for no good reason. Sometimes it makes sense (like a character offering oral and not being willing to go furhter, it makes sense to limit position/options). Other times it does not (defeated an enemy, but forced to a single position - example, the two slimes in the tower).

Also, anyone know how to add option for bystanders/follower to join in a scene?

Reactions: Cumgoblin3543

WhoAmIAgain?

Nov 8, 2022
Content Options -> Gameplay -> Companions.
It is disabled by default for a reason though, as support for companions is discontinued. It'll be a buggy mess at best so I would leave it off.
It is the best feature of the game and it's a travestsy that it's abandoned. Taking my daughterfu with me on adventures is worth more than all the fetishes and content added in the meantime.

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
SO, I am a bit confused. I am running a Linux Mint system and installed java 8.372, but the game still won't run. Is it the wrong java version or does it hav to do with linux? I already searched thes thread, but there are several entries that say different things and i really don't want to install one java after another only for it not to work.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
SO, I am a bit confused. I am running a Linux Mint system and installed java 8.372, but the game still won't run. Is it the wrong java version or does it hav to do with linux? I already searched thes thread, but there are several entries that say different things and i really don't want to install one java after another only for it not to work.
Which Java, Oracle or OpenJDK? I run it with openjdk8 on arch linux and it works fine, but it relies on JavaFX - which might be a separate package on Mint (it is in arch). Try installing openjfx8 or the equivalent for Oracle Java, not sure what it is.

If all else fails, try running it from the command line with "java -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_8.jar" and see what errors it spits out, if any. Also, if you have multiple java versions installed, make sure it uses the correct one. I have made a small script to launch it using openjdk8 since I use newer Java runtimes for a lot of other things.

Bash:
#!/bin/bash
export JAR=LilithsThrone_0_4_8.jar
# Change JAVA_HOME to wherever you have Java installed.
export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk
gamemoderun ${JAVA_HOME}/bin/java -jar ${JAR}

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
Fehler: Hauptklasse com.lilithsthrone.main.Main konnte nicht gefunden oder geladen werden
Ursache: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

Sorry, part is in german because the system is.
I installed Openjdk-8-jre.

EDIT:
Ich finally got it! I had to download manually from the JAVA website , extract the archive and use that. Somehow the version installed via the Software Management won't work. Thanks for the help!
It will only work with gamemoderun, but that should be a probem I guess.

Now I only have to get away that error with the res directory.

Last edited:

in4kicks22

Apr 27, 2018
It just needs a minimum of Java 14. I have tested it, and it runs fine with Java 19.

If you are on a Windows device, you can try windows key + up arrow to fit the window to your current screen size. This should bring the edges of the window into view so that you can manually resize from there.
when i try to run the save edditor this comes up
1687195728860.png

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Ursache: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application
Yeah looks like JavaFX is not installed. With openjdk, you need to install openjfx separately.

Now I only have to get away that error with the res directory.
The 'res' directory should be in the zip file; if you just grabbed the .jar file you also need the zip with the resources in it.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Sunday, 4 June 2023
Delay
The preview update will be out some time within the next week or so. Sorry for the delay.

A-a-and?..
"4 June", "Next week"!.. It seems that we are dealing with a standard, typical politician :illuminati:
Inno needs to think about a career as mayor. Moreover, there is already money for the election campaign :sneaky:

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
bug report.

the bug of spells in fighting not fixed, for example the "Feral Bite" spell can not critical because had a cooldown and 2 action point, you cant use this spell three time in one turn to critical damage.

the dragon-morph must had a "bone crusher" or "charge bite" spell not a "feral bite", because they are myth and stronger any animal.
for now and this time stronger bite or jaw power in animal:
1.crocodile (5000ppi power)
2.hypo (2000ppi power)
3.shark (1800ppi power)
4.Jaguar (1500ppi power)
5.Brown Bear "Kodiak" & Polar Bear (1350ppi power)
6.spotted hyena (1100ppi power)
in the old time:
1.Megalodon
2.T-Rex
3.Mosasaurus & Spinosaurus

about the spider-morph, spiders is very dominator insect, they can lie or deception other and dominate others, and the bite force is very powerful.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
bug report.

the bug of spells in fighting not fixed, for example the "Feral Bite" spell can not critical because had a cooldown and 2 action point, you cant use this spell three time in one turn to critical damage.

the dragon-morph must had a "bone crusher" or "charge bite" spell not a "feral bite", because they are myth and stronger any animal.
for now and this time stronger bite or jaw power in animal:
1.crocodile (5000ppi power)
2.hypo (2000ppi power)
3.shark (1800ppi power)
4.Jaguar (1500ppi power)
5.Brown Bear "Kodiak" & Polar Bear (1350ppi power)
6.spotted hyena (1100ppi power)
in the old time:
1.Megalodon
2.T-Rex
3.Mosasaurus & Spinosaurus

about the spider-morph, spiders is very dominator insect, they can lie or deception other and dominate others, and the bite force is very powerful.
I hope you do not expect Inno to read this... she does not like us very much.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes