Oct 19, 2020
So I'm a bit confused. Lilaya is angry because I knocked her up citing her kids will be imps but according to this table I found in the library about demonic breeding, human/half-demon offsprings are half-demon themselves:

Could someone please clarify? I checked her profile, it says Lilaya is a half-demon.

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
So I'm a bit confused. Lilaya is angry because I knocked her up citing her kids will be imps but according to this table I found in the library about demonic breeding, human/half-demon offsprings are half-demon themselves:

Could someone please clarify? I checked her profile, it says Lilaya is a half-demon.
You're looking at half-demon, what you're looking for is the one below, *human half-demon*. Lilaya is a human half-demon.

Apr 7, 2023
Does anyone have any idea what the next update will focus on? I would love to see an expansion of non-slave NPCs living in the mansion with more events and interactions

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone have any idea what the next update will focus on? I would love to see an expansion of non-slave NPCs living in the mansion with more events and interactions
Here are a few things from Inno's blog that they talked about adding to the next version:
My key goals are:
- Finish fixing reported bugs
- Merge more PRs (Pull Requests) from github
- Finish the main quest content I was working on
And my extra goals are:
- Add yoga content to Pix's gym
- Add loans to the bank (along with related bounty hunter content)
- Add Shadow & Silence content

From reading the blog posts since that was posted, it appears that Inno has smashed quite a few bugs and merged all of the pull requests. Inno was apparently hung up on completing the main quest pieces and promises that 'soon' they will release the next version.

Apr 7, 2023
Here are a few things from Inno's blog that they talked about adding to the next version:
My key goals are:
- Finish fixing reported bugs
- Merge more PRs (Pull Requests) from github
- Finish the main quest content I was working on
And my extra goals are:
- Add yoga content to Pix's gym
- Add loans to the bank (along with related bounty hunter content)
- Add Shadow & Silence content

From reading the blog posts since that was posted, it appears that Inno has smashed quite a few bugs and merged all of the pull requests. Inno was apparently hung up on completing the main quest pieces and promises that 'soon' they will release the next version.
ok thanks

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Horse update :cool:
todo_list.txt said:
[] centaur gropes Sterope and asks if you're a worthless slut like she is
[] join her (if feminine)
[] She's keen to rent the stables (large room with high ceilings)
[] Before tied up, double TF potion option (into fully furry horse-girls)
[] If fully-furry from previous sex scene, she's paid for Kheiron to get a feral stone & can TF into feral
[] You're both tied up
[] Get punished
[] non-feral - spanking, whipping, oral dom
[] feral
[x] add clothing:
[x] bridle (muzzle only)
[x] need muzzle/beak/humanoid face limitations for tags
[x] saddle (taur only - slot?)
[x] quaternary colour not init correctly
[x] tail wrap (for any tail)
[x] horse shoes
[x] add submissive steed set
[x] add status effect icon
[] both get put into sub steed gear
[] Fucked
[] feral - reins
[] After sex, same end
[x] lose the centaur - dominant
[x] She's revealed to be super kinky when not on duty
[x] She's keen to rent the stables (large room with high ceilings)
[x] Before tied up, TF potion option (into fully furry horse-girl)
[x] If fully-furry from previous sex scene, she's paid for Kheiron to get a feral stone & can TF into feral
[x] You tie her up
[x] Sex: Fuck her
[x] BDSM punishments: spanking, whipping, degrading talk - sadist variations
[x] Clothing: nipple clamps, ring gag, blindfold, dildo, butt plug
[x] test that clothing equipped at start of sex
[x] After sex
[x] Untie her
[x] She uses pregnancy tester if chance of impreg
[x] If pregnant, she drinks mothers milk, saying she'll go to a clinic to give birth before work tomorrow
[x] make her end pregnancy before work every day
[x] If TF'd her into fully furry horse-girl, she picks up TF potion to change back
[x] can convince her not to TF back
[x] she says she's more comfortable in a mostly human form
[x] can tell her that she's now your mare
[x] she hesitates and submits to your command
[x] Decline
[x] She leaves with centaur - move to stable
[x] Going to the back door, you can faintly hear neighing and rhythmic thudding...

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I love the "[] Feral" bit.
It's so weird to have Feral support and it not even be accessible in any way in-game. Like you can turn on "Feral Content" and it does literally nothing. Modders can access it, but it does nothing different aside from say they're feral characters which doesn't really do much for the imagination.

Also man it'll be great when we actually get a meaty update for the game, maybe in 2024? ;)

someone0013

Jun 14, 2021
...How do I run the 0.4.8.5_R12 Beta of Lolilith's Throne? I already have JRE17 (Temurin), JDK17 (also Temurin) and Java 8 installed. I tried running the .jar using the "java -jar "Lolilith's Throne.jar" command, but it still won't run. Strange since 0.4.7.6_85 is able to run just fine using the same command.

I'm using Windows 10.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
...How do I run the 0.4.8.5_R12 Beta of Lolilith's Throne? I already have JRE17 (Temurin), JDK17 (also Temurin) and Java 8 installed. I tried running the .jar using the "java -jar "Lolilith's Throne.jar" command, but it still won't run. Strange since 0.4.7.6_85 is able to run just fine using the same command.

I'm using Windows 10.
There's a know error with that version. Wait for R13. Also probably best not to ask about that particular mod as it's banned for certain content.

valkarians

May 28, 2017
Anyone know how to have slaves/guest move with you and help with fights. I remember it being a thing like a year ago

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Anyone know how to have slaves/guest move with you and help with fights. I remember it being a thing like a year ago
Content Options -> Gameplay -> Companions.
It is disabled by default for a reason though, as support for companions is discontinued. It'll be a buggy mess at best so I would leave it off.

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
I'm curious, for its ounces and gallons..... does it use UK units or US units? I'm guessing UK units.
So I'm stuck with either Metric or UK Imperial, sad.

This is one of my favorite games, I just realized this travesty and must complain.

Last edited:

valkarians

May 28, 2017
Content Options -> Gameplay -> Companions.
It is disabled by default for a reason though, as support for companions is discontinued. It'll be a buggy mess at best so I would leave it off.
Ah, didnt know that. Its been quite a while since i last played it. But thank you for telling me where it is :)

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I'm curious, for its ounces and gallons..... does it use UK units or US units? I'm guessing UK units.
So I'm stuck with either Metric or Imperial, sad.

This is one of my favorite games, I just realized this travesty and must complain.
By default, the game uses Metric units, but Options -> Unit Preferences allows you to choose which of the game's relevant measurements are Imperial or Metric, as well as how time and calendars are expressed.
The "American tourist" job from Silly mode "fixes" (game's own wording) British English spellings to their American equivalents (centre -> center, favourite -> favorite, etc.)

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
By default, the game uses Metric units, but Options -> Unit Preferences allows you to choose which of the game's relevant measurements are Imperial or Metric, as well as how time and calendars are expressed.
The "American tourist" job from Silly mode "fixes" (game's own wording) British English spellings to their American equivalents (centre -> center, favourite -> favorite, etc.)
You didn't answer the question.... I'm assuming the gallons are UK gallons and not US gallons?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes