codefost

Jul 23, 2021
One big question because i was gone for long...
Does brax still exist? As companion and slave? Did his content still exist in game aside from reaction or conversation (i read somewhere about this)
Is it available for us to acquire brax without changing his gender?

If he get deleted from slave, companion or interactive in future. I will drop for sure.
While there's delay, this is too much if it happen.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Does brax still exist? As companion and slave? Did his content still exist in game aside from reaction or conversation (i read somewhere about this)
in order:
far as i know he still exists, yes, yes
i don't think so

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017

If he get deleted from slave, companion or interactive in future. I will drop for sure.
He still exists, you can still get him as a slave, none of his content has been removed, and you can get him without transforming him.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
He still exists, you can still get him as a slave, none of his content has been removed, and you can get him without transforming him.
The only caveat being that, since companions are disabled by default now, you'll have to re-enable it in order to get Brax's unique responses back.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
The only caveat being that, since companions are disabled by default now, you'll have to re-enable it in order to get Brax's unique responses back.
Really, Brax had unique responses? That's interesting, did all unique companions have that? Like Scarlett? or was it just Brax, I don't usually take anyone with me besides my elemental, so I have no clue

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
"Delay

The preview update will be out some time within the next week or so. Sorry for the delay."

It never happened before, and now it's happening again.
At least she doesn't bother with the "So so so so soso sorry!!!!!! Gomen-nasai supporter-sama!" anymore, it feels like she's mocking her community with it.

I like this attitude, makes her look wayyyy cooler.

"No update. Next week maybe. Bye."

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
"No update. Next week maybe. Bye."
I had a theory that she actually already gave up long time ago and just trying to shake off supporters through all her latest acts so that she finally can end this once and for all citing not enough support. But her supporters really couldn't get the clue and kept on supporting so it's becoming a circle of sufferings for both side

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
I had a theory that she actually already gave up long time ago and just trying to shake off supporters through all her latest acts so that she finally can end this once and for all citing not enough support. But her supporters really couldn't get the clue and kept on supporting so it's becoming a circle of sufferings for both side
It's like some awkward break-up where the girl cuts it off and the guy doesn't take the hint and acts as if nothing happened.
Innoxia and her supporters are entering some weird financial dominantion roleplay relationship phase

Briefly, in other news.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Certain elements of the GUI are WIP.

The 'framework' is ready, i.e., the spine of the game is fully functional.
So the gruntwork is over, now it comes down to creative writing.
It's just waiting for me to add content.
Enemy personalities and appearance, descriptions, locations, art, combat moves.
It took me 7-8 days of (admittedly tireless work), and I had to literally scrap and start over again halfway through, but it's no longer 0.0.0.0.00.0.00.000000.001alpha pre-release.

Notable drawbacks that I can't fix right now because they require research and experimentation include
Currently only male char
No inventory system

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018

Yes, you can have him without changing him

Klement-Gottwald

Mar 1, 2018
It's like some awkward break-up where the girl cuts it off and the guy doesn't take the hint and acts as if nothing happened.
Innoxia and her supporters are entering some weird financial dominantion roleplay relationship phase

Briefly, in other news.

View attachment Portrait_evrart.webp
I insist you take a seat.

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 2676685
I insist you take a seat.

Haha, no. Actually, you're sort of the reason I really embraced that aesthetic. When you mentioned the similiarty with Disco Elysium like a week ago I went like "huh, yeah, that's true" and decided to commit to it fully. The game draws inspiration, especially the way personality traits talk to the player and convince him to do this or that.

Klement-Gottwald

Mar 1, 2018
Haha, no. Actually, you're sort of the reason I really embraced that aesthetic. When you mentioned the similiarty with Disco Elysium like a week ago I went like "huh, yeah, that's true" and decided to commit to it fully. The game draws inspiration, especially the way personality traits talk to the player and convince him to do this or that.
Well then i'm happy that my bubly thinking was not an annoyance but more of an poke to some direction, But i'm curius what art style would you go with. if i or somebody else did not mention that it looked like disco elysium.

Last edited:

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
ababcc And from the rotting trunk of a dead tree, new life sprouted forth. Your work looks promising, I can't wait to see it in its own thread! Maybe this will be the salvation that we all crave and need from this dumpster fire of Inno?

I like that Sprocket girl you shared earlier, will this game have art for random characters too? Will it have NPC with totally randomized traits / body parts / race / etc like in LT, or there will be a cast of main chars and random NPCs are just variations of a few monsters like in TiTS?

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
Hey, thanks for your interest.

ababcc And from the rotting trunk of a dead tree, new life sprouted forth. Your work looks promising, I can't wait to see it in its own thread! Maybe this will be the salvation that we all crave and need from this dumpster fire of Inno?

I like that Sprocket girl you shared earlier, will this game have art for random characters too? Will it have NPC with totally randomized traits / body parts / race / etc like in LT, or there will be a cast of main chars and random NPCs are just variations of a few monsters like in TiTS?
Sprocket girl is generated with base parts that every character could generate with. The art is modular - colors, expressions, skinshade, hair style, ect, all of it is arranged together to create different portraits.
There will be a "main" cast of characters, which will have some custom smut scenes (maybe even drawings), however I'll rely on procedural generation for a *lot* of things - characters included, but I'm also figuring out locations, cities, and even quests.

That out of the way, I'm proud to tell you guys that I'm looking for a close group of playtesters and will run a small closed beta, because I'd love to hear your ideas and thoughts on the game systems - some stuff I need help with designing (such as how combat works precisely), and there's no better people to ask than everyone here.

If anyone have interest in partaking, or just inquiring about the game, please DM me at Ryd#7339. I don't want to bloat this thread further with my own thingy.

Since I've derailed this thread too much at this point, this is my last post regarding Erosomnia on LT page. Everything else mentioning this game will be in my own (upcoming) thread, for the sake of keeping this one clean. As for a date, I can't make any promises except it's a matter of less than two weeks and a half at worst, but if you're interested in tracking development and getting access to some playable stuff, contact me. (contact info above)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes