jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I think it's kind of easy for a lot of people to forget that Java is used quite heavily in high throughput enterprise scenarios (not to mention a mixture of Java and Kotlin being the core of JetBrains IDEs, which are quite fast!). The JVM is quite performant, but when one's only exposure to it is Lilith's Throne and Minecraft it's easy to see why its reputation among casual users isn't so stellar.

Precisely. The various Java classes basically shove HTML into the DOM and hook onto the various event handlers, then do a bunch of voodoo magic to pass data around. Considering what JavaFX is capable of on its own it's extremely wasteful. I don't think having the content pane as a WebView is a terrible idea, but there's no reason for everything else to be set up like that.
correct, They could have taken a page from CoC1 where only the mainview panel is a "webview". and everything else is "native"

Reactions: Sarkath

Nemesis Navro

Dec 1, 2018
You don't necessarily need to import a character to do so, the slime transform trick works for dragons too, although it takes some setup:
  1. Leave that menu and command them to transform, then turn them into a dragon: past setting all of their core body parts and any desired genitals you want on them into Dragon, you'll also need to give them Dragon wings, otherwise they'll be a drake. Note that for slaves you'll need to unequip their slave collar temporarily, as by default they block self-transformations.
  2. Open their inventory again and feed your victim the flesh conversion potion to un-slime them. If successful, your test subject will now be a greater dragon-morph.
Is there a difference between Lesser Dragon-Morph and Greater Dragon-Morph? The trait that accompanies both doesn't change between them. (I know they're different from drake)

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
it is time for "abandoned" status?:unsure:
I was just checking that, as I was asking the same question myself.
No, the requirement is one of the following:
* the dev officially abandons development
* no updates for 18 months
* the dev officially suspends development and no updates for 6 months after that
* no public communication from the dev for 3 months when something major requires it (like Patreon/SS ban)
I don't think anything major happened, and the wiki going down was acknowledged (even if nothing has been done to fix it yet).
So I guess this game will keep it's active status on F95 for as long as Inno manages to release a tiny bugfix once or twice a year.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
what's the quest?
I put playing this game on long hiatus after I suffered a major breakdown, so I mostly know about that from game's own changelog.

• Added a new NPC merchant to Elis's Farmer's Market, who also serves to gate early access to the dragon TF behind a quest.
  • Added three side quests related to this NPC (with one of these quests being exclusive to silly mode).
  • Ralph no longer sells dragonfruit, as this new NPC is now the one who sells it (provided his quest is completed in the best way).

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
The repeating submission contents look very interesting, but sadly only include few varities. Further developing this could greatly fulfill the needs of optional player enslavement content.

Reactions: marguttb

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
it is time for "abandoned" status?:unsure:
I was just checking that, as I was asking the same question myself.
No, the requirement is one of the following:
* the dev officially abandons development
* no updates for 18 months
* the dev officially suspends development and no updates for 6 months after that
* no public communication from the dev for 3 months when something major requires it (like Patreon/SS ban)
I don't think anything major happened, and the wiki going down was acknowledged (even if nothing has been done to fix it yet).
So I guess this game will keep it's active status on F95 for as long as Inno manages to release a tiny bugfix once or twice a year.
As of tomorrow, it will have been 3 months since even the blog has been updated, so due to this site's rules it may be marked abandoned soon. i.e. expect a "hey guys, still alive. I swear I'm working on it" in the next few days
There's also the "On Hold" status, but I'm guessing that was changed since the last time I looked at the requirements for that, but 3 months of radio silence and nearly 6 months since the last actual game update seems like it'd qualify for something.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
There's also the "On Hold" status, but I'm guessing that was changed since the last time I looked at the requirements for that, but 3 months of radio silence and nearly 6 months since the last actual game update seems like it'd qualify for something.
"On Hold" requires official announcement by the dev, which is why it's the rarest status on F95.
There are tons of games here that seem as if the dev literally died almost a year ago, and they still aren't marked as abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes