PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
"To fix the leap year error in your Java code, you need to ensure that you are using a valid date. In this case, February 29, 2019, is an invalid date because 2019 is not a leap year. To avoid this error, you can either change the date to a valid one or handle the exception when creating the date."

- ChatGPT

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: jfmherokiller

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Guess no real way of fixing it unless we fix the code and rebuild jar.
The folks that are doing that 'other version' ran into the exact same thing and they had put in a fix to correct that error and pull in the full date from the PC, but apparently there are other bits of code that stops working if you don't use 2019 as the 'starting year' and they rolled back their change.
Their responses have been pretty much what you said. Apparently there is a fair bit of code that would need to be changed to fix that issue.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Tits at its current form is pretty much if you took coc1 and brought it to a scifi space setting. Besides the UI rewrite that has bugged many its still pretty much the same game besides some possible CoC2 level of OC creep but thats very minor in most cases. I will say they are deciding to focus on the story which does help.

I fully agree with you on tobs (worst part is i like his kitsune design and some parts of the world building but my god hes a sh*thead).

I really hope they finish the wayfort content soon and atleast to me Elthara is mid (expecially after what they did to mess with the charater) (but ill also admit i dont swing that way normally).

When it comes to CoC1 there are 2 remaining forks going strong CoCX and the much lauded hgg depending on who you ask. CoCX is like if you took CoC and and some really basic Chinese jrpg and smashed them together with addons. while hgg is like if Flashgitz and 4chan decided to remake CoC in thier image unironicly and without any real level of humor on top of "optional" questional content that makes it unable to really be posted on f95. It pretty much fell into the same catagory as the Liliths throne fork.
I didn't mean to crap on TiTS. I do enjoy it FAR more than COC2 even If I like the designs in that better(I aint into aliens and furries having tits the size of a door ok. I know it was made for that crowd of people). It's def got COC2 level of OC creep. You can't fuck a pussy cause reasons, but your sure allowed to fuck their asses LOL
That said, I haven't came across any NPC's that reall drew me in. I kinda miss characters like the mouse monk, that unicorn you could tame/transform into bicorn, and I think there was a street fighter champion female mouse you could marry?

Tobs totally is, when I provided clear evidence in the flaw of his writing regarding the politics part of the kitsune writing, especially if your playing as a Scion, I was told to basically fuck off in a nice way. Shame too, cause I love small Kinu like everyone else.

I don't think they add much of anything since I touched it awhile ago. I don' t think you can even fully repaire the wayfort. To be frank, 90% of the characters in that game are mid at best. The Sheep girl is adorable but she's got no content -_-

I know I've played COC1 with one of the two major mods but I can't remember which.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I didn't mean to crap on TiTS. I do enjoy it FAR more than COC2 even If I like the designs in that better(I aint into aliens and furries having tits the size of a door ok. I know it was made for that crowd of people). It's def got COC2 level of OC creep. You can't fuck a pussy cause reasons, but your sure allowed to fuck their asses LOL
That said, I haven't came across any NPC's that reall drew me in. I kinda miss characters like the mouse monk, that unicorn you could tame/transform into bicorn, and I think there was a street fighter champion female mouse you could marry?

Tobs totally is, when I provided clear evidence in the flaw of his writing regarding the politics part of the kitsune writing, especially if your playing as a Scion, I was told to basically fuck off in a nice way. Shame too, cause I love small Kinu like everyone else.

I don't think they add much of anything since I touched it awhile ago. I don' t think you can even fully repaire the wayfort. To be frank, 90% of the characters in that game are mid at best. The Sheep girl is adorable but she's got no content -_-

I know I've played COC1 with one of the two major mods but I can't remember which.
the mod you are describing is CoCX its the one with the mouse fighter you can marry.

Giguik

May 26, 2023
Uhh, not sure if it's just me but the game won't run. I'm gonna copy and paste the error message it gave me below so if anyone knows what's wrong, please let me know if it's possible to salvage.

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplicationWithArgs(LauncherImpl.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication(LauncherImpl.java:328)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper$FXHelper.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception in Application start method
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:917)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication$154(LauncherImpl.java:182)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.time.DateTimeException: Invalid date 'February 29' as '2019' is not a leap year
at java.time.LocalDate.create(Unknown Source)
at java.time.LocalDate.of(Unknown Source)
at java.time.LocalDateTime.of(Unknown Source)
at com.lilithsthrone.game.Game.<init>(Game.java:417)
at com.lilithsthrone.main.Main.start(Main.java:489)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$161(LauncherImpl.java:863)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$174(PlatformImpl.java:326)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$172(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$173(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
... 1 more
Exception running application com.lilithsthrone.main.Main

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Uhh, not sure if it's just me but the game won't run. I'm gonna copy and paste the error message it gave me below so if anyone knows what's wrong, please let me know if it's possible to salvage.

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplicationWithArgs(LauncherImpl.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication(LauncherImpl.java:328)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper$FXHelper.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception in Application start method
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:917)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication$154(LauncherImpl.java:182)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.time.DateTimeException: Invalid date 'February 29' as '2019' is not a leap year
at java.time.LocalDate.create(Unknown Source)
at java.time.LocalDate.of(Unknown Source)
at java.time.LocalDateTime.of(Unknown Source)
at com.lilithsthrone.game.Game.<init>(Game.java:417)
at com.lilithsthrone.main.Main.start(Main.java:489)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$161(LauncherImpl.java:863)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$174(PlatformImpl.java:326)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$172(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$173(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
... 1 more
Exception running application com.lilithsthrone.main.Main
you need to wait till tomorrow to run the game if you dont know how to temporarily change your calendar year.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
if anyone is curious of the why this is happening I think its because of the issue seen in this stackoverflow page but as said about "that other fork" it seems changing the code to account for the leap year breaks some part of the game in ways that cause further issues.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
I cant speak for everyone but for me atleast this and CoC1 and TiTS and (some parts of CoC2 even with all the issues) are "still" some of the highest quality furry friendly games outside of the visual novel scene. (I cant speak for other areas like rpgmaker I havent tested those).
Honestly I miss Nimin myself... But I wish more could be done with Taur's

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Wow, did the leap year day really brick the game temporarily? lol
I had an issue loading saves last night (after midnight I just realized) when I closed the game I wasnt able to boot it up again, then same thing this evening. Thats hilarious that the calendar of all things is freaking it out.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
lmao, here I was coming back to make another joke about Inno's six month vacation, only to find leap year *still* breaks the game. Fucking awesome. Four years to fix that one and they didn't lol

Four months ago I made this joke:

Anyways, nice seeing some familiar names in here. And hello new people. I hope you're all ready for the holiday drop off where Inno goes MIA until January, because we're right about there for our yearly event. See y'all in late Feb for the next update.
I'd like to formally apologize. When I made this foolish joke, I had no way of knowing that Inno was planning on extending her annual three month vacation to six months (so far). So Inno, I'm sorry. I underestimated you.

TiberL

May 17, 2020
Wow, did the leap year day really brick the game temporarily? lol
I had an issue loading saves last night (after midnight I just realized) when I closed the game I wasnt able to boot it up again, then same thing this evening. Thats hilarious that the calendar of all things is freaking it out.
Randomly remembered the game and went to boot it up only for it to not worked, came on here to see if something was up with that, funny how a leap year of all things bricks the game. You'd think it'd be an easy bug to fix as well.

Zazislazy

Nov 2, 2019
TiTS and CoC2 are just reading with button prompts. Hardly any input besides just choosing which selection where you want to read. I wish they had actual sexual gameplay systems

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
lmao, here I was coming back to make another joke about Inno's six month vacation, only to find leap year *still* breaks the game. Fucking awesome. Four years to fix that one and they didn't lol

Four months ago I made this joke:

I'd like to formally apologize. When I made this foolish joke, I had no way of knowing that Inno was planning on extending her annual three month vacation to six months (so far). So Inno, I'm sorry. I underestimated you.
It's alright, who could have expected Inno would be just so stressed with her echo chamber not asking for updates long overdue... the poor thing probably broke down in tears in some dark (and probably comfortable and expensive) corner, unable to look at all the nice supportive messages from them - just imagine, the horror!

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I tried out BDCC and it's alright. Practically everywhere is dangerous, fetishes actually give meaningful boosts and can change your play style, plus you can actually fight back when getting raped or even choke out a bitch and fuck their unconscious body. The lack of transformations is a mild letdown and there's a lot of wondering about to find anyone who wants to scrap. Then again I chose a basic general block dragon inmate so that likely limited my options. Higher level enemies aren't hard as they are annoying with lots of heals that turn fights into dps checks. It's also annoying that blocking uses stamina regardless of if an attack hits. I'm no combat expert but I've been in enough scraps to know that simply holding a guard takes way less effort than pushing against a blow.

Reactions: Sant3224

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I tried out BDCC and it's alright. Practically everywhere is dangerous, fetishes actually give meaningful boosts and can change your play style, plus you can actually fight back when getting raped or even choke out a bitch and fuck their unconscious body. The lack of transformations is a mild letdown and there's a lot of wondering about to find anyone who wants to scrap. Then again I chose a basic general block dragon inmate so that likely limited my options. Higher level enemies aren't hard as they are annoying with lots of heals that turn fights into dps checks. It's also annoying that blocking uses stamina regardless of if an attack hits. I'm no combat expert but I've been in enough scraps to know that simply holding a guard takes way less effort than pushing against a blow.
Well its still early in development, at 0.1.2 so it could get a lot better

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry, which game was BDCC again?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes