MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
the mod you are describing is CoCX its the one with the mouse fighter you can marry.
Never got around to marrying her but I did like her character alot. Does anything change after you marry her? I doubt kids lol

It's alright, who could have expected Inno would be just so stressed with her echo chamber not asking for updates long overdue... the poor thing probably broke down in tears in some dark (and probably comfortable and expensive) corner, unable to look at all the nice supportive messages from them - just imagine, the horror!
Still don't understand why she doesn't have a team? I'm sure a fair bit of modders and coders would be willing. I literally cannot see anyone NOT volunteering since this game is basically considered one of the gold standard games on here despite the severe lack of content over the last seven years unless you want spider or centaur puunati that you can knock up LOL

Still salty elves were never added officially but dragons were LOL

Reactions: girovaldo

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Never got around to marrying her but I did like her character alot. Does anything change after you marry her? I doubt kids lol
actually i think kids do happen plus you can spar with her to raise your stats at camp. In terms of actual changes I think the camp or character may get a fun additional descriptor/dialog change denoting the marriage.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Been playing around with the transform mechanics lately. I find that a lot of characters just sort of laugh off being given a potion to drink. How do you make them drink if you cant use forceful actions on them?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Been playing around with the transform mechanics lately. I find that a lot of characters just sort of laugh off being given a potion to drink. How do you make them drink if you cant use forceful actions on them?
Random idea, assuming that this is in regards to a house guest: when having sex with them, maybe you can equip them with a sex item (possibly sealing?) that is also enchanted to give them the "test subject" fetish, in which case they'll always try and take the potion?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
if its something like an actual story npc then you cant. but if its a generic npc or an npc that is a friend or a slave(eg something like Brax). then you should be able to make them drink.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
In the Content Options>Gameplay there is a setting that prevents NPCs from spitting out those potions.
TF potions.png
If you turn that off, they shouldn't reject the potions, even if they don't have that test subject fetish.

Without that option disabled, I think most NPCs will reject the potions, unless the have the Test Subject fetish. You can enchant a Mystery Kink potions and give them that fetish or just enchant an item with that fetish and equip it on them.

As others said, the unique (story) NPCs can't be forced to transform.
I can't remember if offspring need that fetish before you can transform them or not, but I think they do need it even if you have disabled rejecting potions.

If nothing else works, you can go into the content settings and adjust the Test Subject fetish to be Always, that should give every NPC that can be transformed the transforming fetish when they are generated by the game, it won't affect any NPC already in the game, but new NPCS would have it.

Ruser

Nov 3, 2018
Technically, you can export them and then buy out on auction house in slaver alley.
After that they are your slaves and you can transform them how you want.

This option does not solves your problem though

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
actually i think kids do happen plus you can spar with her to raise your stats at camp. In terms of actual changes I think the camp or character may get a fun additional descriptor/dialog change denoting the marriage.
That mod still being developed?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Maybe I'll give it one more look. Ya know, for thoroughness.
well the moth npc is currently not implemented at all only the racial Tfs currently. Im also working off a completely original draft from hgg because its illegal and immoral to plagiarize.

Oct 12, 2023
Alright thanks everyone, I guess the issue was I was trying to use it on a story npc. I guess my impregnate everyone run will have to wait.
Just heads up, only the Corrupt Police Officer Half-Demon girl and the rat girl in the gambling den can't be pregged, the rest of the girls are a-okay.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I'm convinced more than half of Inno's donations at this point are slowpokes who just found the game, and don't know the dev works maybe 1 month a year on it before going on another 6 month paid leave. They eventually smarten up and realize it's become a scam, but then others stumble on the game and the cycle repeats forever.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I'd be willing to, I just need to know the program it's made off of and how to get it
It's build from scratch using Java and some built in libraries. Well, a least javafx was built-in back in Java8. Long as you grab that library any newer Java version should work. I'm warning you now figuring out how this project works is a task in of itself.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes