MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
"On Hold" requires official announcement by the dev, which is why it's the rarest status on F95.
There are tons of games here that seem as if the dev literally died almost a year ago, and they still aren't marked as abandoned.
I honestly don't even know how this game is still going or how alot people refuse to give up on it. Like, I get it, the sex & character system is robust as hell but heyond that, It's got little else, and it's been been pretty much the same for years. I had to wait like what? Like 6-7 years just so I could have my combat skilled slaves be "Bodyguards" at the manor? WTF LOL

This and COC II have fallen off the wagon, especially if you into tobi's kitsune's content. Maybe someday, someone will deliver a game people actually want and there's an actual team of sorts behind them. Still don't get how the hell Ino the only one working on this.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I honestly don't even know how this game is still going or how alot people refuse to give up on it. Like, I get it, the sex & character system is robust as hell but heyond that, It's got little else, and it's been been pretty much the same for years. I had to wait like what? Like 6-7 years just so I could have my combat skilled slaves be "Bodyguards" at the manor? WTF LOL

This and COC II have fallen off the wagon, especially if you into tobi's kitsune's content. Maybe someday, someone will deliver a game people actually want and there's an actual team of sorts behind them. Still don't get how the hell Ino the only one working on this.
I cant speak for everyone but for me atleast this and CoC1 and TiTS and (some parts of CoC2 even with all the issues) are "still" some of the highest quality furry friendly games outside of the visual novel scene. (I cant speak for other areas like rpgmaker I havent tested those).

Reactions: Sarkath

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
I can't speak for everyone but for me at least this and CoC1 and TiTS and (some parts of CoC2 even with all the issues) are "still" some of the highest quality furry friendly games outside the visual novel scene. (I can't speak for other areas like RPGmaker I haven't tested those).
Honestly, I feel like the whole scene just died, after the Adobe announced Flash's expiration date. There's like two modern projects that I can think of that barely come close, which are BDCC and Oversoul.
v1.png

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I cant speak for everyone but for me atleast this and CoC1 and TiTS and (some parts of CoC2 even with all the issues) are "still" some of the highest quality furry friendly games outside of the visual novel scene. (I cant speak for other areas like rpgmaker I havent tested those).
I think I've suggested this before, but I think a lot of it has to do with scenes being written specifically around characters rather than being fully dynamic. Aside from some of the dialogue leading up to scenes, a few physiological differences, and the player's mental image, there's rarely anything that differs one sex scene from the next, and the end result doesn't really matter. LT makes the player's imagination do almost all of the heavy lifting and as a result things tend to blur together.

I think a system like this is fine for random battles and such, but I think individual characters need a bit more to really shine, like the special hand holding (spoiler'd due to its extreme degeneracy) scene with Rose. I feel like BDCC is on the right track with this, but we'll see how it evolves.

It was fast ten years ago when it was written in C++
IntelliJ has been Java-based since its inception.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Honestly, I feel like the whole scene just died, after the Adobe announced Flash's expiration date. There's like two modern projects that I can think of that barely come close, which are BDCC and Oversoul.
View attachment 3395392
true, also thanks for sharing oversoul ill check that out I guess it never appeared on my search. Also yea BDCC seems to be coming along pretty well. I really hope the furry friendly game sphere is revitalized soon but I think many moved to vr or the like.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If anyone's game isn't working today, set your clock back a day, for some reason the game refuses to launch because it is a leap day.
...oh my god are you fucking kidding me? like, I knew the game was a spaghetti code nightmare, but I didn't know it was THAT bad. Granted I joined the thread far later than probably most people here, but wow. Then again, I'm just straight up believing this at face value without testing it myself which... probably says a lot.
Anyways, thanks Tiphereth Lobotomy Corporation.

• Haha
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Anyone know why I can't open the game? F95 doesn't allow me to give the error file so instead I'll copy and paste and hope someone can help since it looks like gibberish to me. No mods are installed.

Game Version: 0.4.9
Java: 1.8.0_172 (Oracle Corporation)
Mod folders present: innoxia
Exception in Application start method
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplicationWithArgs(LauncherImpl.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication(LauncherImpl.java:328)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper$FXHelper.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception in Application start method
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:917)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication$154(LauncherImpl.java:182)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.time.DateTimeException: Invalid date 'February 29' as '2019' is not a leap year
at java.time.LocalDate.create(Unknown Source)
at java.time.LocalDate.of(Unknown Source)
at java.time.LocalDateTime.of(Unknown Source)
at com.lilithsthrone.game.Game.<init>(Game.java:417)
at com.lilithsthrone.main.Main.start(Main.java:489)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$161(LauncherImpl.java:863)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$174(PlatformImpl.java:326)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$172(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$173(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
... 1 more
Exception running application com.lilithsthrone.main.Main

• Haha
Reactions: PussyPassAnon

F1ipside

Feb 10, 2021
Anyone know why I can't open the game? F95 doesn't allow me to give the error file so instead I'll copy and paste and hope someone can help since it looks like gibberish to me. No mods are installed.
Just like the TheBus said, the game can't open today because it's a leap year. Change your calendar settings and then it should work fine. Or just wait for tomorrow lol

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I'll agree with you on that. I haven't played COC1 and TiTS in awhile but I remember COC1 with mods being pretty good and TiTS CAN be good, but it has the same issue's as COC2 where writers will write content just to smite/troll their fans by having a specific character for example, be unfuckable cause.....reasons LOL

I haven't played TiT's since 0.8.160 I'm pretty sure but I doubt it's gone THAT far or better since than.
I'm still waiting on them to finish the wayfort content for COC2 and being able to claim Elthara. I've given up completely on the kitsune content since it's pure masochist, verbal abuse content at this point, and it's not EVER going to change as long as Tobi keeps writing it since he refuses to let player characters act they want to, even If their dire consequences. Either be a quiet, submissive simp or your fucked lol

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I'm not a furry, nor am I into it, but the system here is very high quality
Ditto.

Might want to check out the (though most are a mess of untranslated weeboo moonsigils). The sex system is very complex as well, even if most games themselves aren't. Apparently half of them rely on some manga franchise or whatnot, can't say what I saw of the "lore" made me all that interested in finding out more.

A bunch are playable-enough, though. The most worned-on one is EraMetagen (though it's a nightmare of starting difficulty cliff) and EraTW (development of which is full of drama - get the AnonTW version). Other than that, in no particular order, Era4x, EraAS, EraTohoK, and maybe EraRL. Honorable mention to ReverseTentaclePalace, despite the main translator being the epitome of a drama queen, and the game itself being pretty rudimentary.

Anyway, if you can stomach text-only, it's worth checking them out for the experience of a different approach alone.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I'll agree with you on that. I haven't played COC1 and TiTS in awhile but I remember COC1 with mods being pretty good and TiTS CAN be good, but it has the same issue's as COC2 where writers will write content just to smite/troll their fans by having a specific character for example, be unfuckable cause.....reasons LOL

I haven't played TiT's since 0.8.160 I'm pretty sure but I doubt it's gone THAT far or better since than.
I'm still waiting on them to finish the wayfort content for COC2 and being able to claim Elthara. I've given up completely on the kitsune content since it's pure masochist, verbal abuse content at this point, and it's not EVER going to change as long as Tobi keeps writing it since he refuses to let player characters act they want to, even If their dire consequences. Either be a quiet, submissive simp or your fucked lol
Tits at its current form is pretty much if you took coc1 and brought it to a scifi space setting. Besides the UI rewrite that has bugged many its still pretty much the same game besides some possible CoC2 level of OC creep but thats very minor in most cases. I will say they are deciding to focus on the story which does help.

I fully agree with you on tobs (worst part is i like his kitsune design and some parts of the world building but my god hes a sh*thead).

I really hope they finish the wayfort content soon and atleast to me Elthara is mid (expecially after what they did to mess with the charater) (but ill also admit i dont swing that way normally).

When it comes to CoC1 there are 2 remaining forks going strong CoCX and the much lauded hgg depending on who you ask. CoCX is like if you took CoC and and some really basic Chinese jrpg and smashed them together with addons. while hgg is like if Flashgitz and 4chan decided to remake CoC in thier image unironicly and without any real level of humor on top of "optional" questional content that makes it unable to really be posted on f95. It pretty much fell into the same catagory as the Liliths throne fork.

jamespark2132

Jan 17, 2018
For those with an error today its caused by: java.time.DateTimeException: Invalid date 'February 29' as '2019' is not a leap year specifically its this bit, the game is trapped in 2019
Guess no real way of fixing it unless we fix the code and rebuild jar.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes