Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Degrees of Lewdity is a decent game gimped by Twine/Sugarcube. Having to control each limb and orfice manually for scenes using a UI made in Twine feels awful and I suspect the only reason why people tolerate it is because they're driven by coomerbrain.
You can create your own sets of actions in the orphanage or somewhere else. Also you don't to use every single part of your body in every encounter, so..
The only issue I have with DoL is that Vrelnir will never give player chance to turn the tables even though current narrative is kinda forcing this option. MC can be a damn demon, pay hundreds of thousands to fund some infrastructure in the town, be the most famous person in said town for many reasons, including their fighting skills and still unable to do anything but trying to avoid bad people. Meh.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018
You can create your own sets of actions in the orphanage or somewhere else. Also you don't to use every single part of your body in every encounter, so..
I know, but it still feels clunky even if you use those customizations. And while you don't need to control every part of your body you still to constantly monitor most of your body parts if you want to make certain actions happen with any sort of consistency. The whole gameplay loop just feels slower and more tedious than other games with similar systems.

Like you alluded to, it's part of a larger problem where the player character is always going to be on the backfoot regardless of ability.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Genuinely, though, I wonder how long this Abandoned tag will stick for. Is this what's needed to bait out a sign of life from the developer and get her to rush out some patch (or maybe just say anything), or will she not care?

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Now I kinda wanna take bets for how long until Inno rolls themselves from the void with anther excuse.
Cause I'm honestly on the train of thought it'll be soon and thus this thread will all collectively scream in disappointment that they re-emerged.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
1709836307827.png
Suppose this is the part where we say "Sic Semper Tyrannis" or something along those lines?
Well, at any rate, I was here, and so were the rest of you.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Wow, actually got the tag, well I don't think it'll be around for long unless the devs dead or incapacitated, like a lot games they will toss a paltry update and then go back underground, got to keep the cash flowing

No matter what though I'd be sad to see this game dead

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Wow, actually got the tag, well I don't think it'll be around for long unless the devs dead or incapacitated, like a lot games they will toss a paltry update and then go back underground, got to keep the cash flowing

No matter what though I'd be sad to see this game dead
Yeah, but I'm agree with the abandoned tag.
Is a dev with a 5000$ income maintained by its patreons doing nothing, so a lack of updates for a successful project is almost unexcusable (almost because health problems exist in ur world).
I'm sorry for the game though.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
The only issue I have with DoL is that Vrelnir will never give player chance to turn the tables even though current narrative is kinda forcing this option. MC can be a damn demon, pay hundreds of thousands to fund some infrastructure in the town, be the most famous person in said town for many reasons, including their fighting skills and still unable to do anything but trying to avoid bad people. Meh.
Yeah I agree. It's just weird how, despite you having max physique and athletics, everyone can force themselves on you, even your fellow classmates. An option to turn the tables on them with high physique/athletics would be amazing, even better if you would be able to initiate attacks now.
But I guess that option will probably never come. :(

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah I agree. It's just weird how, despite you having max physique and athletics, everyone can force themselves on you, even your fellow classmates. An option to turn the tables on them with high physique/athletics would be amazing, even better if you would be able to initiate attacks now.
But I guess that option will probably never come. :(
Guys, please take the DoL discussion to the DoL board or to PMs. This is still the LT thread.

rf300400

Oct 8, 2018
Problem with DoL is it's only submissive, you can only be passively dominant or open to the sex. That's super unlikely to change, besides that the game is fun.
Ah I understand. In that case it'll take quite a bit of work to get dominants as well.

You COULD check out DoL Plus on Dolmods. Apparently they do have player dominant gameplay (Never tried it cuz not my thing). Again, it might not be what you want exactly. So as another guy in this thread said, making a game on your own would be a good idea.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

rf300400

Oct 8, 2018
So games abandoned is there any updates on subscribe star or discord. Also since it's abandoned is it free game for someone else to work on it
(I'm not offering just curious)
Random people can work on the game only for specific licenses, and LT isn't using one of those licenses.

Innoxia never "Officially" abandoned the game, but anyone with a functional brain can tell that it is indeed abandoned.

Tbh if you write cod that bad in Java, you'd feel like abandoning the project.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
what do you know, I was wrong, it actually got marked as abandoned. I'm surprised we didn't get something along of the lines "hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I'm still alive and working on it, next update coming soon"
And we won't get it, because instead of activating the work, it will make Inno fall into another depression.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes