jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
History has shown that furries have surprising amounts of disposable income that they're willing to figuratively and literally piss away on mediocre purchases related to their hobby.
as one of those furries we also spend a stupefying amount of art even when we know an artist is scalping us in commissions.

thuff0313

Aug 15, 2018
History has shown that furries have surprising amounts of disposable income that they're willing to figuratively and literally piss away on mediocre purchases related to their hobby.
As hilarious as Liliths throne is, It's not even the biggest furry grift going on right now. Fek is making close to $10K a month on patreon and his last actual update was april of last year.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Thats a crazy supportive fan base for a game that hasn't been updated in months. Hell they dont even get excuses for why it hasn't been updated anymore. They're basically pissing their money into the wind
You say that like this would be the first time they've gone radio silence for over a year. Not "no game updates" but full on "new phone who dis".

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Willing to take over development of this game for a mere 5% of the Patreon/Subscribestar income. hit me up, Innoxia.

I'll simply set up ChatGPT to write an excuse post once per 5 weeks to 2 months (random) and release an 'update' based on merge requests every 3 months, with an addition of 3 (!) refactorings using IntelliJ's tools.

All the subscribers will be ecstatic.

...I am already in need of a break.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Willing to take over development of this game for a mere 5% of the Patreon/Subscribestar income. hit me up, Innoxia.

I'll simply set up ChatGPT to write an excuse post once per 5 weeks to 2 months (random) and release an 'update' based on merge requests every 3 months, with an addition of 3 (!) refactorings using IntelliJ's tools.

All the subscribers will be ecstatic.

...I am already in need of a break.
I'll do the same for 30% but I'll also set up copilot so we actually get updates semi-regularly.

Reactions: CairnWD

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
if we're talking shekels its more like 250K than 30K, assuming you mean the Israeli one and not the biblical one. I have no clue how many pieces of silver she's making and even I'm not willing to bother doing that conversion

EDIT:

okay I lied. so using google:
a biblical shekel is estimated to be about 10 grams.
10 grams of silver is worth $7.60
she makes $69708/year
69708/7.60= 9172.10526316

so I guess even in biblical shekels it's still not 30k, but more like 9k. Inno makes a little over 9000 pieces of silver a year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how much is that in Roman denarii?

Deathclaw Cock

Deathclaw Cock Fanatic
Donor
May 23, 2020
What a shame that Innoxia seems to have lost interest in developing this game, this is easily one of my favorites when it comes to sex mechanics. Literally no other game like this to my knowledge, this is definitely a big loss. I hope somebody else picks this game up and develops it into something decent. I think the setting that this game takes place in is incredibly sleepy and this could be so much more interesting if it was in a sci-fi or post-apocalyptic setting. It'll be such a shame to lose this incredible foundation for what could eventually be a legendary game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I never imagined seeing this game with the abandoned tag. I remember the first release of the game, this was some years before I became a dev. Who would have thought it would end like this... This level of neglect.
I faced the same situation with SIMBRO.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
What a shame that Innoxia seems to have lost interest in developing this game, this is easily one of my favorites when it comes to sex mechanics. Literally no other game like this to my knowledge, this is definitely a big loss. I hope somebody else picks this game up and develops it into something decent. I think the setting that this game takes place in is incredibly sleepy and this could be so much more interesting if it was in a sci-fi or post-apocalyptic setting. It'll be such a shame to lose this incredible foundation for what could eventually be a legendary game.
Sadly even that prospect might never happen, mostly due to the fact that (according to virtually everyone I know who has taken a peek at what's under the hood) even the foundational code LT is built on from the word go was made into a writhing mass of stinky edits and half-assed noodle slop if the noodles were undercooked, and it's only gotten worse as time has gone on. LT isn't just an unfinished sturdy high rise with a lot of potential to be something greater, it's an unfinished deck of cards pretending that it'll be better ONCE it's done. Personally I think it's best to hope instead that someone picks up the core conceptional work as inspirational ideas and builds something else from scratch with hopefully much better code resilience and far better sense of responsible standards towards their audience.

rf300400

Oct 8, 2018
I downloaded the game but when i decompress it shows the file is corrupt and the exe doesnt run
Redownload it. A corrupt EXE is generally the result of issues while downloading.

Unless of course, you've tweaked your machine or browser in really funny ways. Or have abused your file systems real hard. Those can also cause corruption, but it's almost never the case.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
6k hours in palworld is lowkey insane considering I dont think there is THAT much to do in the game
As someone who has 300 hours in the game, and even THAT is insane because I went for a lot of PERFECT breeding on a lot of pals (though I played with 0 incubation time), 6k is batshit bonkers-ass, needs-to-go-to-an-insane-asylum levels of crazy, unless she just starts over constantly or plays with a ton of different people. Regardless, 6k hours in Palworld and 0 hours in actually adding content to her game that rakes in the cash, while also whining about how "something unexpected happened in my life, woe is me, I can't update the game guys, sorry!"

THAT SAID, 6k hours is 250 days. Seeing as the game released on January 19th, which was 51 days ago (which is ~1.2k hours ago), it's literally impossible for her to actually have 6k hours, so that's obviously hyperbole.

As hilarious as Liliths throne is, It's not even the biggest furry grift going on right now. Fek is making close to $10K a month on patreon and his last actual update was april of last year.
I'm not defending Fek, frankly because idk who the fuck they are, but:

1710066137317.png

January 14th, 2024 is a lot sooner than April 2023.

"OH THAT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IT'S JUST FOR CHEAT MODE AND OTHER TINY THINGS"
Name me an update to the *content* of LT that was added in 2023; trick question, you can't. Hell, I'll take a public post by Inno in 2024, ALSO A TRICK QUESTION, YOU CAN'T DO THAT EITHER! :ROFLMAO:

That said, looking at the long gaps of time between posts on Patreon, yeah this also reeks of Innoxia-like behavior, but stinks ever-so-slightly less because I'm at least not seeing constant apologies, excuses, and missing self-imposed deadlines. Saying Fek is grifting harder than Innoxia is just outright untrue, not to mention that Fek is also offering source code for some of their games and source files for their characters. Meanwhile, Inno offers you... packed preview builds that rarely see the light of day and have no content.

1710066370848.png

Again, not defending them, just arguing that "this person is grifting worse than Innoxia" is just very untrue. Probably grifting a bit, but Inno is the queen drifter.

quanticnoob

Jul 25, 2018
IRC Fek decided to add online multiplayer to their game, and it completely stalled out development because unsurprisingly it was fucking hard.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Apparently if you're angry enough at your furry goon material being delayed you are justified in making veiled reference to yids or women? for some reason
Yeah, as much as I despise Innoxia's behavior and actions, saying "or because woman?" is like, what the fuck.

Innoxia being a lazy developer should, in no way, make you think "all women are grifters like her". That kind of thinking is, as StapleComm put it, absolutely "yikes".

IRC Fek decided to add online multiplayer to their game, and it completely stalled out development because unsurprisingly it was fucking hard.
Understandable, though I'd still rather take "attempted big ideas delaying the game" over "sorry guys, I decided to feel sorry for myself for the 10,000th time and chose to play Palworld while also feeling OH SO GUILTY about not getting work done and still not gonna get work done".

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes