Jan 18, 2020
Ehhh, if you go deeper into the main storyline of LT, you eventually find out that you never actually strictly "left" your world, but rather than that the ENTIRE world got "transformed" when you interacted with the mirror in the intro sequence retro-chronologically (I mean it was made so that history of the world was changed itself as well). Or some other convoluted shit like that which was frankly a lot more retarded than the standard isekai scenario.

Huh, neat. I'll be honest, never paid that much attention to the lore. I got to the end of the story once and went 'oh, okay' and have just exclusively played the game as a character roleplay enabler since

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
The rare case of a classic reversal of the standard values - the "violence bad, sex good" scenario. We can't diverge into guro/ryona becaue that's icky so we need SOME kind of reason to justify why hitting people with an actual fucking sword doesn't eviscerate them.
Personally I'd love to play a game that has both sex and violence in equal measure with equal amount of mechanical complexity. LT is the closest thing I've ever seen to that.

Reactions: CairnWD

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Personally I'd love to play a game that has both sex and violence in equal measure with equal amount of mechanical complexity. LT is the closest thing I've ever seen to that.
You can try LonaRPG or Black Souls. Although the violence might be a little too high (Lona has body transformation mechanics)

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Ehhh, if you go deeper into the main storyline of LT, you eventually find out that you never actually strictly "left" your world, but rather than that the ENTIRE world got "transformed" when you interacted with the mirror in the intro sequence retro-chronologically (I mean it was made so that history of the world was changed itself as well). Or some other convoluted shit like that which was frankly a lot more retarded than the standard isekai scenario.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The rare case of a classic reversal of the standard values - the "violence bad, sex good" scenario. We can't diverge into guro/ryona becaue that's icky so we need SOME kind of reason to justify why hitting people with an actual fucking sword doesn't eviscerate them. It's uhhhhh, magic! Magic, of course. The blade/gun/fireball doesn't wound, it just "hurts" haha, you "beat" your enemies into submission before you struggle-snuggle them, haha :^)))))))

Well, that's still better (or is it?) than the necessary justification for not including children existing in the grossly oversexualized world, to avoid any spicy pedophiliac implications/allegations/inclinations/temptations.
In the case of LT we also use - you guessed it - MAGIC!!! Babies simply grow up into fully mentally and physically functional adults in a manner of hours (minutes ?). WAOW! That sure isn't fucking stupid.
The magic hand waving doesn't end there. On the discord someone suggested having back mounted wings limit what you can wear both for game reasons and design reasons. The response? It's magic! Really? No two half design that fits with buttons? No slit or flap in the back? No wearing sweaters backwards? No lace? Not even a t-shirt with zippers or mention of characters with smaller wings wrapping them inside a jacket? Shape shifting or not, you'd think a world where winged creatures are dominant would have more accommodations for them.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
The magic hand waving doesn't end there. On the discord someone suggested having back mounted wings limit what you can wear both for game reasons and design reasons. The response? It's magic! Really? No two half design that fits with buttons? No slit or flap in the back? No wearing sweaters backwards? No lace? Not even a t-shirt with zippers or mention of characters with smaller wings wrapping them inside a jacket? Shape shifting or not, you'd think a world where winged creatures are dominant would have more accommodations for them.
I mean... the game explicitly states that clothing magically adjusts its size to fit the wearer, so adjusting for wings is not that much of a stretch. If anything, I'm surprised there are dedicated clothing items for taurs instead of regular clothing magically changing to fit (like in Oblivion, where pants become skirts when picked up by a female character).

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I mean... the game explicitly states that clothing magically adjusts its size to fit the wearer, so adjusting for wings is not that much of a stretch. If anything, I'm surprised there are dedicated clothing items for taurs instead of regular clothing magically changing to fit (like in Oblivion, where pants become skirts when picked up by a female character).
If holes appeared in socks for hooves or talons, or if sleeves stretched to accommodate harpy wings, or even if you could swap between masculine and feminine cuts of outfits like jackets without needing separate items I wouldn't have cared. I just want some form of consistency.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The goal was to transform the whole world in one spell, but thanks to your intervention the spell only affected a huge swath of Europe.
Thank you for your clarification, it's been years so the nuance eluded me and I ended up misinforming a bit.
That being said was it specified what areas of Europe were consumed? Or was it just the British Isles (if you don't read all dialogue in LT in a British accent you're playing the game wrong btw).

I'm willing to give up England and France to the furry-demons, they can have them.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Actually, it's more retarded than that. It wasn't the entire world that got transformed, just the UK (which now exists in some kind of reality bubble and has disappeared). The rest of the world went unchanged, but it is being overrun by escapees from Lilith's Domain. And apparently nobody knows that Britain has ceased to exist because demons who have been living on Earth for thousands of years control all methods of information distribution, so nobody can tell anybody.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I come back after a long while and things are still the same.

Someone should take inspiration from the game and make a new game out of it already.
I believe that horny programmers can make a solid foundation for a game like this

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My east European ass thinking that this was a perfect missed opportunity to have people either from the east or the west to come into demon dominated territories illegally to steal magical artifacts to sell in the black market.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
I come back after a long while and things are still the same.

Someone should take inspiration from the game and make a new game out of it already.
I believe that horny programmers can make a solid foundation for a game like this
There's not much inspiration to take from it, any generic isekai plot is probably better than this. Only the sex system was a bit more "robust" than most but it's not even as unique since it's not that different from Accidental Woman(In theory anyway...) which is a headache all on its own.

We all just wanted another CoC with more customization/transformation and a better sex system, now it's probably just Strive:Conquest left.

Storny

Jul 10, 2022
Since its officially abandoned do we have full go ahead with editing and changing the game. like making it so lilaya is into becoming pregnant ?

its nothing massive and will be a few edits but should be easy enough. did a trail run with editing the xml text for the creampie scene and it worked. though i still need to go through and change the out come of the event instead of just the flavor text

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Since its officially abandoned
It isn't officially abandoned, it just meets the F95 criteria for the "Abandoned" tag.
do we have full go ahead with editing and changing the game. like making it so lilaya is into becoming pregnant ?
You've pretty much always had the go ahead for that. It's called modding. So long as you're not claiming the entire game as your own and/or making profits from it, I don't believe Inno can do anything to you.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes