Nov 7, 2020
Is there a tell when it's a mystery kink they make you swallow rather than a TF potion of some kind? Like 90+% of the TF potions I've seen NPCs try to feed me have them mentioning specifically growing genitalia or pushing towards the opposite gender from what I want my character to be so I spit em out.
You should be able to turn forced TF to 0% in the options and forced kink to 100% if you want them to always force kinks on you. They'll then only try to force the inverse of their kinks onto you. So if they have cock stud, they'll try to force cock addict onto you.

If you still want to be TF'd, then try setting NPC sexuality to only target the gender you want to be, so they'll never be attracted to the opposite.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
You should be able to turn forced TF to 0% in the options and forced kink to 100% if you want them to always force kinks on you. They'll then only try to force the inverse of their kinks onto you. So if they have cock stud, they'll try to force cock addict onto you.

If you still want to be TF'd, then try setting NPC sexuality to only target the gender you want to be, so they'll never be attracted to the opposite.
So I never actually went that deep into the settings that I can remember, and it seems the chance for them to give kinks was set to 0%. Might explain why it never happens lol

That being said, there is a tell that the potion they feed you will give you a kink rather than transform you.

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Probably a difference in culture but in my part of the globe, a cost of living issue would've enabled me to work so hard
The cost of living crisis is very hard on her mentally.

Not financially, mind. She makes more money doing nothing than about 70% of the UK makes working every day.

But mentally. There's so many people out there who can scarcely afford their home.

Yet Innoxia can afford any life they want without working at all.

...The guilt is too much to bear. How can she in good conscience work when so many people would love to work but can't get a job?

The right thing to do is leave it to the needy.

...still taking the cash though, need to live somehow lmao

quanticnoob

Jul 25, 2018
I find this impossible to believe.
Just aghast anyone would even make such an excuse.
If this was Inno's hobby then I would think it reasonable, but as others have pointed out she's making more then the majority of UK citizens whilst not even bothering to address the fact she's left the community hanging with no messages for almost half a fucking year.
I don't know if she's got some family drama, or some moochers (which would be kinda ironic) attached making her life hard, but how much effort does it fucking take to update the people giving you good money? From what I am getting in this thread she doesn't even talk over Discord anymore, but just plays palworld while people beg to know if she's alive or dead.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Ell Emm Eff Ayy Ohh.
Wasn't this already proven bullshit earlier in the thread? So Inno is just straight up lying. As if that was even a surprise considering the track record so far.
yeah, I wrote out the math a few pages ago showing that inno makes more than enough to deal with the cost of living in the UK. hell, she is probably doing better than most of the people paying her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 26, 2018
Maybe she's just weeding out the unbelievers to form her cult of furry-fetish simps by testing their patience.

Atleast that sounds way more interesting then "i have weak mental, i am commit cry"

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Ell Emm Eff Ayy Ohh.
Wasn't this already proven bullshit earlier in the thread? So Inno is just straight up lying. As if that was even a surprise considering the track record so far.
I don't have proof but I believe the last time Inno was assumed dead because of major radio silence and huge delay their excuse was needing to pack up their entire (or their mother's) and move in together following a flood.

Also we have no reason to believe they actually quit their day job beyond having the money from supporters to do so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I don't have proof but I believe the last time Inno was assumed dead because of major radio silence and huge delay their excuse was needing to pack up their entire (or their mother's) and move in together following a flood.

Also we have no reason to believe they actually quit their day job beyond having the money from supporters to do so.
But she said LT would be her full-time job if she hit her funding goal, which she did, so she's grifting either way.

Pie98

May 30, 2017
As someone in the UK, the cost of living isn't anywhere near bad enough that the money she is making from LT alone isn't enough to live more than comfortably. She is making significantly more than most people I know in real life over here, for doing nothing.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes