BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
like making it so lilaya is into becoming pregnant ?
After doing the whole demon sequence with Lyssieth after unlocking the world map (and not debug transformation, which won't change her character flags), you can then have Lyssieth also turn Liliya into a full demon, after which she'll no longer mind becoming pregnant, though she doesn't gain the specific fetish.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Dec 26, 2018
My east European ass thinking that this was a perfect missed opportunity to have people either from the east or the west to come into demon dominated territories illegally to steal magical artifacts to sell in the black market.
God this makes me think that a Slavjank version of LT would be glorious. Just imagine the insane amount of content there would be like weird-ass stat systems and mini-games which are engineered to leave western capitalist pigs confused and afraid. It'd be incredibly massive in scope yet everything would be done by a single developer using code that would require 10 full stack game devs and an Orthodox priest to actually decipher. With the game taking place in a slightly depressing setting conveyed through questionably translated English.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
God this makes me think that a Slavjank version of LT would be glorious. Just imagine the insane amount of content there would be like weird-ass stat systems and mini-games which are engineered to leave western capitalist pigs confused and afraid. It'd be incredibly massive in scope yet everything would be done by a single developer using code that would require 10 full stack game devs and an Orthodox priest to actually decipher. With the game taking place in a slightly depressing setting conveyed through questionably translated English.
I have once upon a time for a project made an RPG with mechanics taken literally out of GURPS after being inspired by the Fallout story.
It was kind of a me thing because I was the only one that could understand it, but honestly now I'm getting kind of inspired.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Amen to slav jank Lilith's throne. For everyone that said 'let's see you do better' this is the fate that awaits and befalls you lest ye overeager underachievers dare. Now who wants to actually see some good fucking food for once eh? I'll support you if you can show me what you're made of and not abandon this shite because you got bored or 'busy', or suffered from some mental health bullshit. Give us a game and a dev worthy of its completion or fuck off~!

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
So question for the crowd here, since the wikis seem to be lacking in information, do any NPCs actually give you fetishes? Closest I've seen so far is someone sealing some clothing on that gives one while worn, but is that the only way?

How about addictions other than Roxy? I saw mention here about being careful about prostitution since it can give you addictions but had my character prostitute themselves like 50 times and still nothing so...

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So question for the crowd here, since the wikis seem to be lacking in information, do any NPCs actually give you fetishes? Closest I've seen so far is someone sealing some clothing on that gives one while worn, but is that the only way?

How about addictions other than Roxy? I saw mention here about being careful about prostitution since it can give you addictions but had my character prostitute themselves like 50 times and still nothing so...
I'v had an NPC force feed me some enchanted mystery kink before to make my character breed hungry and imps have a decent chance to have addictive cum. Never seen it on a non-demonic NPC though.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
I'v had an NPC force feed me some enchanted mystery kink before to make my character breed hungry and imps have a decent chance to have addictive cum. Never seen it on a non-demonic NPC though.
So it's specifically through item usage that they give fetishes and no other way?

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
So it's specifically through item usage that they give fetishes and no other way?
If you want it to be forced, yes and no, there's some equipment that gives fetishes, like something you get from Amber, but they are removed after you unequip it.
You can also go the fetishes tab and buy the ones you want.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
If you want it to be forced, yes and no, there's some equipment that gives fetishes, like something you get from Amber, but they are removed after you unequip it.
You can also go the fetishes tab and buy the ones you want.
Yeah, I know I can manually select some, but I wanted to see if some get forced onto you, since I've only seen that once in all my time playing, and it was specifically an item that someone bound to me.

Is there a tell when it's a mystery kink they make you swallow rather than a TF potion of some kind? Like 90+% of the TF potions I've seen NPCs try to feed me have them mentioning specifically growing genitalia or pushing towards the opposite gender from what I want my character to be so I spit em out.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah, I know I can manually select some, but I wanted to see if some get forced onto you, since I've only seen that once in all my time playing, and it was specifically an item that someone bound to me.

Is there a tell when it's a mystery kink they make you swallow rather than a TF potion of some kind? Like 90+% of the TF potions I've seen NPCs try to feed me have them mentioning specifically growing genitalia or pushing towards the opposite gender from what I want my character to be so I spit em out.
You can check their kinks. If they have the Kink Advocate, they will try to give you fetishes. If they have the... one for transformations, they will try to give you transformations. I'm not sure how it works if they have both though.
There is a setting somewhere in the options for the % of NPSs spawning with those kinks.

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021

Maybe turn the chance up for kink potions, i think it is in the Gameplay section.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes