• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

panaeon

Feb 3, 2023
Well, you know: if those feelings of guilt or whatnot contribute to the delaying of the development, maybe whichever Developer experiences them, should first get some Psychotherapy before getting back or deciding to not go back at all anymore and do something more "grass-touchy" ;).

Because I know from my own, personal experience, that sitting in front of screen for too long without "touching grass" can be really dissociative for people with a bit of a "Hyperfocus"-problem, that prevents them from feeling their own physical and psychological needs during that process. It's common for several mental health issues and usually an indicator, that people need help.

So, I think I'm on the side of whomever wants to motivate them to get this very help and then either come back with a better "self-care" awareness, which would also result in better estimates of how long certain work will take without burning themselves out or to call it a day and communicate that they decided to explore other/different things in Life and maybe open up their Code to the public with the only "limiting" - because it would also be kind and respectful that way - caveat to have other Developers, who fork their projects keep the Credits/mentioning of them as the original developer and designer of the original idea in there.

That would feel and sound reasonable and respectful to both the developer and the people advancing their original idea and improving the Code and everything around it.

A simple "based on the Original Idea of Innoxia/Fek/whomever" in the Credits or even Intro Screens would be respectful and still allow others to build upon the hard work that these Devs did in the Future, i.m.h.o.

But to cling to these ideas and hinder others to build upon them, feels a bit off, too - because ideas obviously are meant to be shared and improved together with others...if an idea isn't shared, it eventually dies (off)...

So, yeah, I'd ask the Developers, how long they're planning to cling to their stuff before allowing others to build upon them as a foundation? - Because if they don't feel like or mentally/physically cannot keep it going anymore, the Code and idea is eventually gonna fade in the Annals of History anyway...

But if others are allowed to build upon it and mention the original Author of the idea behind their projects, I think they could live on for a very much longer time and even be cherished for it.

It's all about tact and respect again...and if people build upon their work with respect for it, I don't think there should be a problem. But, of course, the legal side of things ("property") might disagree as long as they do not declare it "Free Code" by themselves, where the pettiness kicks everything into the bucket...

Last edited:

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Personally I think it's best to hope instead that someone picks up the core conceptional work as inspirational ideas and builds something else from scratch with hopefully much better code resilience and far better sense of responsible standards towards their audience.
Fixing the problems in this game would probably look a lot like ripping the text out and starting over completely with the engine.

If someone were not even intending to keep the setting, characters and plot, there is literally no barrier to creating a post-apocalyptic or sci-fi game where characters and sex scenes can be customised in detail. You can't copyright "ideas" or basic game mechanics.

I would definitely say that any attempted successor to this game would need a solid portrait generator that could match the transformation mechanics. But what else would the game need?

Seeing as there's nothing else left to discuss, here's my list:

1. It's an isekai. The MC is a character from "our world" transported to the game world. In the case of a sci-fi or post apocalyptic setting, I'd assume we'd be talking about suspended animation or time travel or something.

2. There is some mechanic that stops characters from just killing each other. Or at least massively disincentivises it. Maybe a mental/psychic combat system?

3. There is the ability to transform both the MC and NPCs, physically and mentally. You could probably get away with much less customisation than LT by focusing on meaningful changes rather than tracking the exact diameter of a character's butthole and stuff.

4. Some similar way of generating sex scenes to LT. Rather than the absurd "fetish" system - where randomly-generated NPCs frequently end up with weird combinations - one could have "personas" for NPCs that make them appear to be people who actually want things.

5. An overarching basic story with the potential for side content to be added indefinitely. Input on side content would be restricted to paying subscribers, providing real benefit to those subscribers after the main story was completed. Essentially the development model that LT was supposed to follow.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
You say that like this would be the first time they've gone radio silence for over a year. Not "no game updates" but full on "new phone who dis".
I think this is the first time there's been this length of radio silence. There have been massive gaps between updates, but usually with Inno's hilarious apologies from time to time.

There was a period of - I think two years - where there was zero progress on the main story, but there was still side content being added along with even more apologies.

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
...well dips.

Honestly this is kinda the best game when it comes to customizing your MC in my opinion

CoC2 and Tits but better you know...hope there is similar games out there

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
...well dips.

Honestly this is kinda the best game when it comes to customizing your MC in my opinion

CoC2 and Tits but better you know...hope there is similar games out there
Broken Dreams Correctional Center is very promising and already has a fair bit of content and tons of character customization.
If you like LT, you'll probably like BDCC. No TF's though. You customize your character when starting a new game.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Again, not defending them, just arguing that "this person is grifting worse than Innoxia" is just very untrue. Probably grifting a bit, but Inno is the queen drifter.
I think I dislike Fek more as it feels like a bigger more deliberate lie to claim Rack2 is in development. Rack2 v0.2.finale was an exceedingly buggy and stupid place to call something ready for a milestone and honestly I feel like if they had worked on the game at all in the time between now and then we would have seen a number of bugfix releases.

Also does anyone even like the side projects that keep getting updates? I feel like enthusiasm died off super fast once the novelty wore off and they don't really do much for confidence in the rack milestone as it is basic toy interaction and poor multiplayer code.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
how much is that in Roman denarii?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh c'mon, seriously? sigh

so according to google, a roman denarii in roman times had the equivalent value of $20 in 2013. Using an inflation calculator, the $69708 she made in 2023 is worth $53,294.56 in 2013 money. divide that by 20 and you get 2664.728.

Therefore Inno made the equivalent of approximately 2665 denarii last year.

Or perhaps if you want to get more technical:
106 gold aureus, 1 gold quinarii, 4 silver denarii, 1 bronze sesterti, 1 bronze dupondii, 1 copper asses (or is the singlurar ass?) assarius , and 1.184 copper quadrantes (decimal because it doesn't get smaller)

of course, this is all useing estimates (and google) since its hard to determine the exact worth of a coin that stopped being used almost 1800 years ago

Last edited:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I think I dislike Fek more as it feels like a bigger more deliberate lie to claim Rack2 is in development. Rack2 v0.2.finale was an exceedingly buggy and stupid place to call something ready for a milestone and honestly I feel like if they had worked on the game at all in the time between now and then we would have seen a number of bugfix releases.

Also does anyone even like the side projects that keep getting updates? I feel like enthusiasm died off super fast once the novelty wore off and they don't really do much for confidence in the rack milestone as it is basic toy interaction and poor multiplayer code.
Which is totally fair. Like I said, I don't really know Fek almost at all, while I know Innoxia from the 5~6 or so years I've been following LT, and it's honestly just about the exact same game now as it was when I first downloaded it.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

AnatolTheVol

Mar 15, 2021
3. There is the ability to transform both the MC and NPCs, physically and mentally. You could probably get away with much less customisation than LT by focusing on meaningful changes rather than tracking the exact diameter of a character's butthole and stuff.
Honestly it's kind of cute to be tracking specific details like that to such a level. Especially when it comes to the fun bits so you can track the horrors you inflict upon them with enough precision to make a clockmaker blush. :Kappa:
You could probably drop things like throat colour though.

Jan 18, 2020
1. It's an isekai. The MC is a character from "our world" transported to the game world. In the case of a sci-fi or post apocalyptic setting, I'd assume we'd be talking about suspended animation or time travel or something.

2. There is some mechanic that stops characters from just killing each other. Or at least massively disincentivises it. Maybe a mental/psychic combat system?

Honestly? I think you could wrangle these points into a decent setting (maybe just to my perverted tastes) ahem, allow me to flex my amatuer writing skills
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JungleNuts

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
TFs might be added in future if a modder wants to take up the mantle
Shouldn't be too massive an undertaking. The paperdoll system is already set up to handle every available body type/sex/etc.
The dev has expressed an openness to the modding community too. They even implemented content from a hypno mod (and gave them credit for it) into an official release not too long ago.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
As far as the setting itself comes, LT was never particularly praise-worthy when it comes to general sense and integrity.

1. It's an isekai. The MC is a character from "our world" transported to the game world.
Ehhh, if you go deeper into the main storyline of LT, you eventually find out that you never actually strictly "left" your world, but rather than that the ENTIRE world got "transformed" when you interacted with the mirror in the intro sequence retro-chronologically (I mean it was made so that history of the world was changed itself as well). Or some other convoluted shit like that which was frankly a lot more retarded than the standard isekai scenario.
The rare case of a classic reversal of the standard values - the "violence bad, sex good" scenario. We can't diverge into guro/ryona becaue that's icky so we need SOME kind of reason to justify why hitting people with an actual fucking sword doesn't eviscerate them. It's uhhhhh, magic! Magic, of course. The blade/gun/fireball doesn't wound, it just "hurts" haha, you "beat" your enemies into submission before you struggle-snuggle them, haha :^)))))))

Well, that's still better (or is it?) than the necessary justification for not including children existing in the grossly oversexualized world, to avoid any spicy pedophiliac implications/allegations/inclinations/temptations.
In the case of LT we also use - you guessed it - MAGIC!!! Babies simply grow up into fully mentally and physically functional adults in a manner of hours (minutes ?). WAOW! That sure isn't fucking stupid.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes