Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
I've been thinking of rolling out an alternative to Lilith's Throne for years (mostly just because of how awfully it performs). Now that it's reached this absolute state, I'm more likely to finally get off ass and do it. I always wanted to make it more modular as well since the main story/setting doesn't grab me, and I dislike how baked in it was to the code.

Throwing together a mockup UI won't take long. I'll have to ponder how to approach the backend, though. Ideally I'd like to have the ability to load different story modules on startup so people can make entire settings and stories that just get loaded like plugins.
Godspeed

Deathclaw Cock

Deathclaw Cock Fanatic
Donor
May 23, 2020
I've been thinking of rolling out an alternative to Lilith's Throne for years (mostly just because of how awfully it performs). Now that it's reached this absolute state, I'm more likely to finally get off ass and do it. I always wanted to make it more modular as well since the main story/setting doesn't grab me, and I dislike how baked in it was to the code.

Throwing together a mockup UI won't take long. I'll have to ponder how to approach the backend, though. Ideally I'd like to have the ability to load different story modules on startup so people can make entire settings and stories that just get loaded like plugins.
Do let me know if this comes to fruition, I would love to see it.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
I love how she's just apologetic but still collecting people's money. You gotta be the biggest, most stupid, simp to continue throwing money at someone like this.
People are dumb hopeful fucks, though I do hope it's just sunk cost fallacy(which doesn't make it much better).
I still remember the dev for Breeding seasons milking people way worse than this game. Pushing updates behind the same way with apologies and more future promises until everything crashed down with a back stab from his own artist. What's worse, that same artist just pulled those same idiots(patrons) into bank rolling their own project aka Cloud meadow.
People are so dumb that it boggles my mind...

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
preferably in metric
Metric is too clinical for sex stuff. It makes me think of someone using calipers to measure their dick down to the third decimal point, which is somehow very depressing. Use Imperial and fudge the numbers a little, like a human being.

Now that it's reached this absolute state, I'm more likely to finally get off ass and do it.
The beast stirs. Show her how to do her job. It is not as though you will not be able to catch up.

Slaanesh... guide my pp!
Given the reputation of what you are looking into, I would pray to Nurgle instead.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
There's an update on the blog

Edit: but still no new builds
And it's an apology for not leaving a "still alive" post earlier. Emphasis mine.

Sunday 17 March 2024

Update Soon™

Once again I'm very sorry for failing to make a post or get an update released in so long. I've been in a very bad state of mind for the past few months, which has made it very difficult to work on Lilith's Throne. I really feel very angry with myself for not having made a post sooner to let you know that I'm still here and trying to get back on track with everything. Before making Lilith's Throne (and afterwards), I've been in the same position as you and wondered why a dev hasn't posted an update in months. I've been struggling to do much of anything since the start of December, but even with that being the case it is inexcusable for me to have not made at least a small 'I'm still here' post, and so all I can do is say that I am extremely sorry for leaving you in limbo for so long.
The reason for me making this post today is that I've recently resolved the main cause of the stress which has been crippling me for so long. As such, I'm getting back to work on Lilith's Throne, and I am very confident that I'll be able to (finally) get this next update released by the end of this month. I'll make another post on Friday to give you more details on what will be in this update.
Thank you so much for all of your kind and supportive comments, and for your support over on SubscribeStar. I'm sorry again for how poor my communication has been, and for the lack of updates. I will do my very best to not let this happen again.

Barenette

Apr 1, 2023
Is there a way to initiate rape play with someone? (I have both non-con fetishes and both s&m fetishes, they're in my house with both non-con fetishes and s&m fetishes as well) Not like have them say "hey lets do rape play!" cause that happens occasionally, I mean asking them to rape me / the other way around.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Is there a way to initiate rape play with someone? (I have both non-con fetishes and both s&m fetishes, they're in my house with both non-con fetishes and s&m fetishes as well) Not like have them say "hey lets do rape play!" cause that happens occasionally, I mean asking them to rape me / the other way around.
In the slave's permissions tab, you can explicitly allow them to rape you and they will do so randomly throughout the manor.
To rape them, I believe they just have to not like you and you can order them to have dominant sex with you (you as the dominant ofc) and I believe that triggers noncon.

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
People are dumb hopeful fucks, though I do hope it's just sunk cost fallacy(which doesn't make it much better).
I still remember the dev for Breeding seasons milking people way worse than this game. Pushing updates behind the same way with apologies and more future promises until everything crashed down with a back stab from his own artist. What's worse, that same artist just pulled those same idiots(patrons) into bank rolling their own project aka Cloud meadow.
People are so dumb that it boggles my mind...
The existence of clown meadow enrages me to no end. I'm a sucker to games where you can cross breed shit, get new shit from the combos, et al, and that was the first thing to get the ax it seems.

Al Gore

Oct 24, 2019
Officially abandoned huh? I excepted it to be kept on perpetual life support with "updates". Talk about a slow death

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
And it's an apology for not leaving a "still alive" post earlier. Emphasis mine.
This shit's a priceless comedy. We called it, guys!

"I'm very sorry, but I have been very stressed and sad, so much I was unable to post even a single word anywhere (but thaks for the free money). But I'm confident I will release this update, that should have taken me a few days half a year ago, probably in the next two weeks..."
What are the odds this "by the end of the month" will turn into late April/May?
And what are the chances her crippling depression was a few months long vacation in the Bahamas or something?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes