Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
Hi,
With this MV version is it always full screen mode ?
Also can't seem to find the key anymore to hide the text window ?
Thx for your help.
Key to hide the text is simply right-click on the mouse. I don't know how to leave full screen mode, sorry.

Yep i can see that. did you see some of the wall papers P and P published. there are a few which looks like she is on vacation let me see if i can find them... View attachment 126272
Yes but her husband is also there with her in some of them, so she can't be on vacation with Luke.
I don't really want a Luke love route, Lily needs to branch out a little and enthusiastically fuck a variety of other guys. If anything the possibilities of the Luke route is a nice change from her banging 'Fat Fred' all the time.

Reactions: patrickB

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Yes but her husband is also there with her in some of them, so she can't be on vacation with Luke.
I don't really want a Luke love route, Lily needs to branch out a little and enthusiastically fuck a variety of other guys. If anything the possibilities of the Luke route is a nice change from her banging 'Fat Fred' all the time.
Luke route has a great development space:RarePepe:
I think the interaction between lily and luke will be very interesting after the luke villa..:FeelsGoodMan:
Maybe luke will start to care about lily and the like... you know what I mean...:tf::tf:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
i see her husband in one of them but even that one does not exclude another (Luke) i think. Who paid for the vacation? (not Lily or Nick - they are broke more or less). Could it be that Lily got invited by Castor/Luke to some business/Castor event or so and spouses were invited (Nick) too? i mean we can speculate all day long. Right now Castor/Boss/Luke is the only source of money and wealth so so far they are the only once that can pay for what I can see in the "vacation pictures" here is another one... doubt Nick has anything to do with this one:

Picture 3 - Copy.png

About Fred: Yeah I know you do not like Fred lol, but he is such an important point in the game. He provides contrast (beauty/beast or villain type), spices up the game and actually guides Lily in her sexual development/liberation. Frankly without Fred the game would be less interesting ;) Maybe thanks to Fred will she be liberated enough to do expand and sleep around more and more which is what i think you want to see ;) And without him she would have been more restricted...

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
i see her husband in one of them but even that one does not exclude another (Luke) i think. Who paid for the vacation? (not Lily or Nick - they are broke more or less). Could it be that Lily got invited by Castor/Luke to some business/Castor event or so and spouses were invited (Nick) too? i mean we can speculate all day long. Right now Castor/Boss/Luke is the only source of money and wealth so so far they are the only once that can pay for what I can see in the "vacation pictures" here is another one... doubt Nick has anything to do with this one:

View attachment 126440

About Fred: Yeah I know you do not like Fred lol, but he is such an important point in the game. He provides contrast (beauty/beast or villain type), spices up the game and actually guides Lily in her sexual development/liberation. Frankly without Fred the game would be less interesting ;) Maybe thanks to Fred will she be liberated enough to do expand and sleep around more and more which is what i think you want to see ;) And without him she would have been more restricted...
Yeah, I know you're entirely correct about Fred, but I think that maybe Lily really needs to start spreading the love around a bit and Fred needs to fade into the background to allow the story to branch out more. As UncleVT pointed out Lily has come into a good bit of money from those weird paintings, so she and Nick could well afford to pay for their own vacation. I like you're idea more though...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think these CG's are just concepts.
Yes some are definitely concept art BUT some are images from the real future story. Looking at some old wallpapers from 2017, some actually made it into the game but some did not and was definitely just concept art. BUT we do not know which one is what yet :). We can speculate hehe! We'll know in 6 months maybe.

Reactions: blink66

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley v1.1 (G.R.).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 27.03.2019 (bugfix)

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
i was asked for it and here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 0.9fix
have fun and please report problems
(the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen)
Omg thanks man!

Reactions: Star lorD

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i was asked for it and here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 0.9fix
have fun and please report problems
(the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen)
Thanks, added to OP.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Looks like the full v0.9 is delayed (according to P&P's latest Patreon post). More likely to happen towards next Friday in my view, which is kind of what i think we thought was going to happen anyway...

Reactions: Amonlip9000

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Looks like the full v0.9 is delayed (according to P&P's latest Patreon post). More likely to happen towards next Friday in my view, which is kind of what i think we thought was going to happen anyway...
Oh...damn...:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
News
$1+ patrons
Alright, I'll try to do it one more time and create another post by myself :D
At this moment, me and the other P, are looking for a new translator. Well, I think we've already found him, but we need to speak with the guy about details and stuff.
Anyhow, the announced scenes well be translated by the new guy and "K" and we'll decided who's gonna be the best for Lily. I'm really, really sorry for this delay! We'll release Mike and Fred scenes by the end of the month. The renders, in our opinion, are awesome, and the story is amazing. And because we think that Lily deserves the best, we're trying to find the similar "mind" who's gonna translate the story in the best possible way.
Also I wanna thank you for the amazing support and I wanna add that we're going to rent a working place very, very soon!

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
News
$1+ patrons
Alright, I'll try to do it one more time and create another post by myself :D
At this moment, me and the other P, are looking for a new translator. Well, I think we've already found him, but we need to speak with the guy about details and stuff.
Anyhow, the announced scenes well be translated by the new guy and "K" and we'll decided who's gonna be the best for Lily. I'm really, really sorry for this delay! We'll release Mike and Fred scenes by the end of the month. The renders, in our opinion, are awesome, and the story is amazing. And because we think that Lily deserves the best, we're trying to find the similar "mind" who's gonna translate the story in the best possible way.
Also I wanna thank you for the amazing support and I wanna add that we're going to rent a working place very, very soon!
Thanks for sharing:)

new Mike and Fred scenes? OMEGALUL....I am so excited:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes