JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
LOL, loved your answer. I usually don't ask for update. one day more players would understand they need to be patience and wait.
Yeah, but isnt it normal to ask if you dont know and you are really interested in the game?
Not being patient is asking constantly and discussing about having earlier update every single time the situation is given to do that.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, but isnt it normal to ask if you dont know and you are really interested in the game?
Not being patient is asking constantly and discussing about having earlier update every single time the situation is given to do that.
I am aware others really into certain game and prompting updates, I respect that. However, large percentage of the player/users do not understand how development really works. They may understand stories don't take a lot of effort to be written out. However they do not understand the art, audio, animation, programming works. It takes time to do. When a story get modified, it may take even longer or shorter to do. In addition, we may not even know if this is the developer(s) primary job, secondary job, or for their own pleasure time. In addition, the time frame release date usually varies. Developer(s) has their own personal life to deal with as well. That is my two cents.

In addition, I usually check out other games while waiting for new release which is why i rarely ever post to the developer when the next release/update.

Reactions: Crazybat

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
So, how many man, woman and child does lily fuck in this current version and does her husband a full pledge cuck?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes