Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
1,500 dollars a month is your fault. Their lack of respect for customers, who receive updates out of time. Your donuts monthly, and you do not receive adequate compensation. 3, 4, 5, 6, months an update. And increasingly shorter. That's why they receive 1,500 a month. And it is true that the game is magnificent.
Who's fault and why?

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
Who's fault and why?
P&P fault,because they have been lying their patreons and coming with very obvious lies of not delivering updates,if I recall correctly that was during last year and beginning of this. In a nutshell, that is a reason why they still make only 1500$ per month

Reactions: Ursus4321

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
P&P fault,because they have been lying their patreons and coming with very obvious lies of not delivering updates,if I recall correctly that was during last year and beginning of this. In a nutshell, that is a reason why they still make only 1500$ per month
They did go radio silence last year BUT they have recovered and the last 9 months or so they have kept their promises. They are very well aware of the mistakes of the past (and have apologized repeatedly in Patreon posts) but again they have really made end effort to consistently deliver stuff for the 9 months: so far we have gotten monthly wall papers, roughly bi-weekly updates and about a new release every 3-4 months and I think that is what they can commit to do with current real life/family and day job situation. I do agree that the only way they would make enough to live off it, would be if the went all in with monthly releases BUT that would require them to quit their day job... and honestly I cannot see that happen.
So yes they made mistakes last year but I at least have adjusted my expectations to what they can deliver and I'm ok with that.
Do think they failed to deliver in second half of 2017 but I do not think they straight out lied, failed to keep their deadlines (lots of creators fail to deliver on dates they set so that is not unique) but lied no.

Anyway I think we need to move forward and encourage them to continue instead of going on about what happened in 2017.

Love their work! Quality and brilliance!

Mysaky

Oct 14, 2018
Hi guys. I need help please, I can't figure out where is the massage center ?

Last edited:

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
can i have scene with kid in library? it's possible?
If you mean Sex, nope. there is no way yet.
but You can flash Lily's tities to the kid on your visit to the library. You ask the librarian to help you with finding the book, but she won't, so you have two choices, either you find it yourself or you ask the kid to show you.
if you ask him to show you he'll ask you to show some watermelon to him, you say yes ( if you have enough sluttiness) you'll have a scene with her. if not you go and find it yourself.
It's been a while that I haven't played it. So guys correct me if I'm wrong.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Seams like there will be 2 new library scenes in the upcoming release so that's also something to look forward to hehe!

Also looks like P and P is aiming for an early/mid December release. Please not not hold them to that - it's my speculation (hope lol).

Sethxxx

Aug 28, 2018
If you mean Sex, nope. there is no way yet.
but You can flash Lily's tities to the kid on your visit to the library. You ask the librarian to help you with finding the book, but she won't, so you have two choices, either you find it yourself or you ask the kid to show you.
if you ask him to show you he'll ask you to show some watermelon to him, you say yes ( if you have enough sluttiness) you'll have a scene with her. if not you go and find it yourself.
It's been a while that I haven't played it. So guys correct me if I'm wrong.
ah ok...i mean sex scene, maybe in next update :)

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
one of the best rpgm game!next to anna,but developing takes too long imo,3-4 months,4 updates per year.if this game constantly updates,i guess they have more patrons.i doubt the update will come this december,probably january.

Reactions: Ursus4321

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
the best way to be happy with this game and enjoy it , its not complaining about how long takes between updates , or complaining about p & p

the best way is , play the game, enjoy the current content ,forget the game and move foward to play others games , and comeback in 3 to 4 months later

Last edited:
Reactions: pokey69 and Looper9

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yeah, best guess: we'll get it sometime the first two weeks of December. Best case first week of December.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes