BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
And you know this how? Have you run a development team with s/w developers and artists etc.
Artist change their mind, add things, through away work because it was not good enough for them. They go back redo things because thy are not satisfied. It's not linear. Art work takes time especially if you have self-respecting standards.
and in this release they decided to add one more scene when they were basically done because it was not good enough for them.
I know one thing or two about time management. If you need to redo things, you don't have to cram everything in 1 update and delay it over and over. Need to revise something? Sure, go ahead. But time your effort so you can release something in time. Okay, let me tell you about the kick-ass developer Eva Kiss. She developed Good Girl Gone Bad before and now is doing Our Red String (my signature). She releases her updates monthly. If she needs to rework something, like add a couple of scenes or introduce a new variable, she does it in the next update, after releasing the first update in time. And her games have many more routes and variables than Lily, to the point that they feel like Bioware RPGs with the number of different routes you can go for. So, ask yourself a question: Why can she time her work and release her updates monthly without delays while P&P struggle to release a single update in half a year? If the devs are indecisive and waste their time reworking stuff over and over again, then who is to blame for that?

Reactions: Rotenlulu

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I know one thing or two about time management. If you need to redo things, you don't have to cram everything in 1 update and delay it over and over. Need to revise something? Sure, go ahead. But time your effort so you can release something in time. Okay, let me tell you about the kick-ass developer Eva Kiss. She developed Good Girl Gone Bad before and now is doing Our Red String (my signature). She releases her updates monthly. If she needs to rework something, like add a couple of scenes or introduce a new variable, she does it in the next update, after releasing the first update in time. And her games have many more routes and variables than Lily, to the point that they feel like Bioware RPGs with the number of different routes you can go for. So, ask yourself a question: Why can she time her work and release her updates monthly without delays while P&P struggle to release a single update in half a year? If the devs are indecisive and waste their time reworking stuff over and over again, then who is to blame for that?
repeating older post but here we go again anyway...

We don't know what's behind the scenes at Eva could be a bigger team as well - at $7500 you can go full time or/and affort a small team...
Sure you can find developers that crank out more releases like NLT with 2 release/month (but as cold_arctus said the quality is not the same) and they make a lot more money so they can afford full time team.
At $1500/month P and P can not work full time on the game => they have day jobs and LotV is a hobby they spend 100% (or close to - my estimate) part of there spare time on.
simple math.

but this is the same discussion we've had so, so, so many times on why things the way they are...

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
wow! this attitude, it's incredible! dude, either you guys are the unluckiest developpers on earth, either you are lying again and again. Sorry, but here you have so much support, most of the guys here had you back. in the last 3 days more people start talking more critically (but with humor) about your delays and you appear here and again talk trash, say nothing, and give zero transparency. People like me, that are upset on how you deliver your content are a minority here, usually keep in silence by enthusiastic guys who no matter what are prepare to give you an excuse. So at least for these guys (although i am not sharing their view) be nice and transparent. TALK TO THE PEOPLE AND STOP LYING!
I was just replying to another guy in asking, discussing issues do crop up that's why the update gets delayed or probably they are working on other projects. I'm not sure if the developer is being rude towards me or angry.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
i have been supporting you guys for more than 2 years and i know problems happens and delays can happens also
the thing is you need to tell us when you have a problems so people understand but you go in complete silent mode
otherwise you have to know people love the game so much they just cant wait lol.
if you communicate more with us ..people wont b this mad knowing whats coming.
i wish you guys all the best and i hope to see lily for many updates to come..i will keep on supporting you always ....we all just hope to see more of lily thats the problem :)
If your pointing at me. I'm not being mad or behaving badly at anybody neither pointing out a particular developer. I'm just trying to reason out and conversate with people here.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Here we go again. P and P delay the release and the tread is filled with disappointment posts, mathematical calculations (improbable) of their earnings, suddenly the game sucks (but then why are you waiting anxiously for the release and get angry about the delay?), P and P become milkers, swindlers, etc.
90% (maybe even more ...) here we are "pirates" so we do not get 1 cent out of our pockets, so that the game comes out today, tomorrow or in 2 days what changes? but P and P said... they announced ..... and who cares? I repeat we do not lose a penny... so we just wait.
for those who instead pay and support P and P on patreon if he has justified grievances to do, it is right that he does it on patreon, not here where the "pirates" who pay nothing, they do not care when the game comes out, important is coming out !!!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Here we go again. P and P delay the release and the tread is filled with disappointment posts, mathematical calculations (improbable) of their earnings, suddenly the game sucks (but then why are you waiting anxiously for the release and get angry about the delay?), P and P become milkers, swindlers, etc.
90% (maybe even more ...) here we are "pirates" so we do not get 1 cent out of our pockets, so that the game comes out today, tomorrow or in 2 days what changes? but P and P said... they announced ..... and who cares? I repeat we do not lose a penny... so we just wait.
for those who instead pay and support P and P on patreon if he has justified grievances to do, it is right that he does it on patreon, not here where the "pirates" who pay nothing, they do not care when the game comes out, important is coming out !!!
I so agree, and i have said it before (y)

4KING

Nov 27, 2019
Wait wa? uh i can just :rolleyes: glipse :love: Lily in the near Distance just around the corner... :p Yep she is on her way to f95zone so that way at least for one day there wont be any trash talk and positive thinking will return... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK: yep not long to go now, my ukulele turned double bass/cello just thinking about her... :devilish:o_O oh what? she is not alone? there's a blondie with her??? YES its her very best friend Nicole :love: best i prepare myself and have the First Aid kit handy coz there will be blood and gore when i get my hands on them.:sick::eek::sneaky:

HURRY the FUCK UP :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
Hello people, well, that's already Friday arrived, and they said that the update will be before the environment that they have come up with this time? and may have turned off the light)))?

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Hello people, well, that's already Friday arrived, and they said that the update will be before the environment that they have come up with this time? and may have turned off the light)))?
BelovedSoggyAmazontreeboa-small.gif

It may be Friday for you, but that doesn't mean that at precisely 00:00 for you the update will drop. Chill, look at some cat videos, or whatever you'd like and wait for it.You waited this long, what's a few more hours? (y)

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
so I do not expect much, I decided to go check it fell short of the expectations of all, no I see, well you all a good day and night

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
it will be when you stop being so unpleasant, for a so-called delay (rather early compared to usual so no harmless to have, just know to be patient).
"if it was up to me it will come out in September":LOL:

4KING

Nov 27, 2019
I been thinking about this for a while now.:WeSmart: When v1.5 does hit the streets, ima download it, and i wont even extract the mofo. i will leave it sitting on my desktop for 2 more months. (joke it will be at least 4 more months on top(P&P style))
and then i might play it..

Ill be honest with you P&P you wont like it one bit, :unsure: you be dying to know what i think of the update and my thoughts overall but i wont comment, see how that feels...:HideThePain: but after six+ months when i do comment on the game, you wont regret it one bit.

the reverse shit... :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Creeping Death

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I'm kinda loving the salt mine on here. People keep bringing up the money and patreons and broken promises and all that. I just look past the total income and think of it on an individual level. Like, let's say I'm a low tier $1 patron, then really I'm out $6 over the course of 6 months waiting for an update. I just can't get my knickers in a twist over that. I had to pay $10 for two hours of parking the other day and let me tell you, I didn't get a whole lot of enjoyment out of it, unlike an update coming around the corner. Also, I kind of get the impression that P&P do this game creation on the side beyond their real jobs and it's more of a hobby than anything else. Quite frankly if I was in the same position and I saw all the toxic comments on here, I would delay the update on principle just to annoy everyone and watch them squirm and throw temper tantrums with the full knowledge that as soon as I dropped an update, all the detractors would come crawling back to me because they want their weenies to feel good. Honestly, if troll minds think alike, then P&P are some of the biggest Alpha Chads to ever walk the forum, and I respect that.

Last edited:

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I'm kinda loving the salt mine on here. People keep bringing up the money and patreons and broken promises and all that. I just look past the total income and think of it on an individual level. Like, let's say I'm a low tier $1 patron, then really I'm out $6 over the course of 6 months waiting for an update. I just can't get my knickers in a twist over that. I had to pay $10 for two hours of parking the other day and let me tell you, I didn't get a whole lot of enjoyment out of it, unlike an update coming around the corner. Also, I kind of get the impression that P&P do this game creation on the side beyond their real jobs and it's more of a hobby than anything else. Quite frankly if I was in the same position and I saw all the toxic comments on here, I would delay the update on principle just to annoy everyone and watch them squirm and throw temper tantrums with the full knowledge that as soon as I dropped an update, all the detractors would come crawling back to me because they want their weenies to feel good. Honestly, if troll minds think alike, then P&P are some of the biggest Alpha Chads to ever walk the forum, and I respect that.
We have started this project with passion.
We will finish it with passion.
We started it for people who will like it.
We will continue to not give a fuck about people who hate us.
We will most probably miss a dead line again.
We are never do it on purpose.
We will and we are trying very hard to bring you the best content.
We know that delays are hurting us very badly.
We will not release something that we don't like.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Don't pay attention my friend! Do as you see fit for an amazing game. Thank you all very much who are working on this masterpiece. (y)

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
you guys will always have the same fan base you had for 3 years..we will never abandon you :)

as long as fred is taking his time with lily sweet ass we are all happy here :D

and i can support you for 3 more years if we get to see lily and nicole with fred xD..come on been begging for like 6 or 7 updates now we all wana see them having fun together .

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Well said! (y)
Thank you for your hard work! (y)

Reactions: guriga64
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes