Alaride

Feb 11, 2018
So I had never done the flyer delivery... I just did the 3 events for that and on the following Saturday, it gives me the surprise at the cabin option, which I played through before. When he agrees to meet his side piece the screen goes black and it is Frozen.... :mad::mad:
P and P will check the reason. Possibly a glitch in the code

zanetampa911

Jan 8, 2019
So I had never done the flyer delivery... I just did the 3 events for that and on the following Saturday, it gives me the surprise at the cabin option, which I played through before. When he agrees to meet his side piece the screen goes black and it is Frozen.... :mad::mad:
I loaded an old save prior to the gameshow and did the Flyer delivery, redid the gameshow, got the masturbation scene, and now I am at 25% Stamina on Friday night and have no idea where to go. Nick is gone with his buddy, Fred is not home, and it won't let me got to sleep...

jacksnow12

Sep 6, 2017
Hello, can anyone give save for Day 14? I head over to Castro but I get stuck when talking to the girl upstairs. After the chat I can't move or do anything, can't even access menu.

zanetampa911

Jan 8, 2019
I loaded an old save prior to the gameshow and did the Flyer delivery, redid the gameshow, got the masturbation scene, and now I am at 25% Stamina on Friday night and have no idea where to go. Nick is gone with his buddy, Fred is not home, and it won't let me got to sleep...
Any ideas? Also how do I tell what day I am on?

Alaride

Feb 11, 2018
I am stuck after the TV Gameshow. I did not cheat and fucked Lilly to win the prize. Since then I think I have done a week with no progress. Wake up, go to work, go to the gym, bath, watch tv, repeat. Weekend, go to the pool, take care of flowers, bath, watch tv, sleep...

Library is done, project is done at work, I've tried going to the bar and strip club and they are not open or say maybe tomorrow...

Also I got Nicol's packages and talked with her on the phone, but the call just kinda ended before she said anything about them or what to do with them. So confused at this point.

The only things in my phone are Castor, and then daily tasks for Gym or pool.

Also how do I see what day I am on?
Playing Thursday (after the TV show) after work in Castor will automatically send you to do flowers. After the flowers, the bathroom and Fred

Alaride

Feb 11, 2018
The authors of the game went too far with Fred's old man's potency, which killed the realism of the situation and failed the love triangle scene, ignoring the Nick-Fred line (which is strange for a professional screenwriter). But the biggest problem is the real lack of choice in the tavern. In the scene there are 3 options for refusing a deal with lumberjacks and 3 options for agreeing to a deal. Refusal options do not work (the game starts to fly out of locations, and after the beach, Lily always meets lumberjacks performing a deal, even if it was not concluded). The authors succeeded in nonlinearity twice - with Castor and the choice of dominance-submission with Fred after John. And the end of 1.6 generally makes a fork in the plot.

Sep 8, 2016
The authors of the game went too far with Fred's old man's potency, which killed the realism of the situation and failed the love triangle scene, ignoring the Nick-Fred line (which is strange for a professional screenwriter). But the biggest problem is the real lack of choice in the tavern. In the scene there are 3 options for refusing a deal with lumberjacks and 3 options for agreeing to a deal. Refusal options do not work (the game starts to fly out of locations, and after the beach, Lily always meets lumberjacks performing a deal, even if it was not concluded). The authors succeeded in nonlinearity twice - with Castor and the choice of dominance-submission with Fred after John. And the end of 1.6 generally makes a fork in the plot.
I agree.

Ihjas812

Jul 22, 2020
I finished the task to get the data regarding the factory blueprint from elliots laptop... later showed it to fred... and agreed to buy some garments.. then the screen went black... what will i do now?? Help needed

Alaride

Feb 11, 2018
I finished the task to get the data regarding the factory blueprint from elliots laptop... later showed it to fred... and agreed to buy some garments.. then the screen went black... what will i do now?? Help needed
What is your version? Where did you download it? In fact, this has not been noticed.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1603985774107.png

V.1.7 Progress - Exposure

Hello dear fans and Lily followers! Hope you are all safe and sound. :)
We are well aware that you have been impatiently waiting for new updates so let's take a sneak peek of what you can expect in the next episode as described in the text below and shown in an image above.
“...while roaming through the city streets, Lily came across a friend that gave her a compelling offer, assuming that she will be the perfect fit for it. What will continue to happen remains the mystery, at least for now.”
Based on the material provided to you have any expectations? Any ideas? Any assumptions?
Stay safe you all! :)
Yours,
P’n’P team

Alaride

Feb 11, 2018
View attachment 878504

We are well aware that you have been impatiently waiting for new updates so let's take a sneak peek of what you can expect in the next episode as described in the text below and shown in an image above.
“...while roaming through the city streets, Lily came across a friend that gave her a compelling offer, assuming that she will be the perfect fit for it. What will continue to happen remains the mystery, at least for now.”
Based on the material provided to you have any expectations? Any ideas? Any assumptions?
Yours,
P’n’P team
Follow in the footsteps of 'Anna'? Well at least not an old pervert

Reactions: timpo

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 878504

Yours,
P’n’P team
Thanks 4 the share as always my friend :)

I must say... DAMN Lily looks hot in that "Fred Flintstone" clothing outfit.. Oh boyh :love:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 878504

Yours,
P’n’P team
For a second i thought this beauty was Cleopatra but still its stunning. And thanks for update too.

Reactions: Darkman_13

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 878504

Yours,
P’n’P team
Thx for sharing. Exposure? Sounds cool

Reactions: Darkman_13

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone have latest Mac version? Tried the instruction on first page but doesn't seem to work
It works you simply did something wrong.

- Download the Windows build (doesn't matter if compressed or uncompressed)
- rename game's "www" folder to app.nw
- Download the RPG Maker MV Mac launcher
- copy renamed app.nw folder and paste it into the Mac Launcher's "content -> resources" folder (accessible through right click on game.app -> show package content")

JHSHREW

Feb 23, 2020
It works you simply did something wrong.

- Download the Windows build (doesn't matter if compressed or uncompressed)
- rename game's "www" folder to app.nw
- Download the RPG Maker MV Mac launcher
- copy renamed app.nw folder and paste it into the Mac Launcher's "content -> resources" folder (accessible through right click on game.app -> show package content")
Nice! this worked, not sure what I did wrong, but used Unarchiver all the way through so might have been that??

Thank you!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes