Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
The best scenario that this game can have is Jail . Lilly husband hit a cop , went to jail and got buillied by his cellmate. The new warden is Rick. Lilly get a part time job as secretary of Rick ( new outfit ofc) and tries to help him by seducing her husband cellmate. Am I right or what ???

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
P and P said that they took a person who will be engaged in news, and then they themselves do not like that for a long time, there is no news from them to patreon.
But as not look, again silence and, there is no news the last, news was 29 October and already 21 November, NEWS SIMPLY PRUT :)
News of walking, chuchut would have been added, because a new person in the group was taken for the same purpose :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
No one says let's news about the update every day. But at least a little more news for a month. I wanted to hear more news about my favorite game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
P and P said that they took a person who will be engaged in news, and then they themselves do not like that for a long time, there is no news from them to patreon.
But as not look, again silence and, there is no news the last, news was 29 October and already 21 November, NEWS SIMPLY PRUT :)
News of walking, chuchut would have been added, because a new person in the group was taken for the same purpose :)
hm maybe Update man updating but busy. Busy updating but busy with something else too. You know real life and updates and so on. Hm still sad no updates atm I know I know.
Maybe we see some update next month? They like to keep silence true true maybe they’ll break silence this year I am quite certain yes yes I am

• Haha
Reactions: Bolero

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
Faven, you should check your sources before you commenting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If even one more person becomes a patreon because of this remake it's helping out the content creator.
I've supported P&P in the past and the remake is a great way to replay the beginning of game in a fraction of the time.

Alaride

Feb 11, 2018
Disappeared from sight for the second week. Disappeared immediately after the announcement of the new project. There are many bug notes on 'Lily'. It seems that the team itself has disagreements .. There is every chance that they will ditch their promising project.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

New Video Game - Teaser

Hey everyone,
Hope you are all doing well lately. :)
It’s been some time since our last public addressing about the long-awaited project, the one we have been working on for the past two years. We were thinking what would be the best way to describe what we have been working on day and night ever since, then to give you a sneak peek at how the game itself looks like.
We would like to use this opportunity to admit that the path we took was indeed a difficult and challenging one, but most definitely worth the time and sweat we invested in it. We significantly improved our designing skills, made huge progress in creating impeccable animations (that you fully enjoyed in Lily of the Valley) and developed entirely new 3D world filled with interactive content.
It’s needless to say that we expect a lot of feedback on your side on our discord channel.
Besides Lily you can now expect more content about our new game as well.
Stay you safe y’all.
Yours,
P’n’P team

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018

New Video Game - Teaser

Hey everyone,
It’s been some time since our last public addressing about the long-awaited project, the one we have been working on for the past two years. We were thinking what would be the best way to describe what we have been working on day and night ever since, then to give you a sneak peek at how the game itself looks like.
We would like to use this opportunity to admit that the path we took was indeed a difficult and challenging one, but most definitely worth the time and sweat we invested in it. We significantly improved our designing skills, made huge progress in creating impeccable animations (that you fully enjoyed in Lily of the Valley) and developed entirely new 3D world filled with interactive content.
It’s needless to say that we expect a lot of feedback on your side on our discord channel.
Stay you safe y’all.
Yours,
P’n’P team
Thank you as usual Darkman.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

New Video Game - Teaser

Hey everyone,
Stay you safe y’all.
Yours,
P’n’P team
Thanks 4 the share my friend. :) The lady looks beautiful but for me personally i still love Lily and her curves more.
If this will be a full on 3D universe like for instance "House Party" this can be really awesome. But i really hope that P&P don't forget about Lily, i still think she has many more updates to come. ;)

Also the very best of luck to P&P with there new game. :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes