omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Id say lily is waaaaaaay better than this design-wise.

and I hope lily still get the main focus.

this is not bad and could have a great story..but for my taste, i prefer the naughty cheating..so unless this is a married female protagonist Idk if I will play.

I wish them luck really but working on 2 games never ends well especially for p&p if may add.

this could mean lily update will b every 6 months or more so lets hope am wrong.

Kit2

Aug 6, 2020
View attachment 878504

V.1.7 Progress - Exposure

Hello dear fans and Lily followers! Hope you are all safe and sound. :)
We are well aware that you have been impatiently waiting for new updates so let's take a sneak peek of what you can expect in the next episode as described in the text below and shown in an image above.
“...while roaming through the city streets, Lily came across a friend that gave her a compelling offer, assuming that she will be the perfect fit for it. What will continue to happen remains the mystery, at least for now.”
Based on the material provided to you have any expectations? Any ideas? Any assumptions?
Stay safe you all! :)
Yours,
P’n’P team

Reactions: fukudamayuko

Kit2

Aug 6, 2020
I think I know what will happen now ,
Nick divorced Lilly ,
Now Lilly have to pay rent & loans & other expenses , so after consulting his female freind Lilly taken up the job of modelling .

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
But i really hope that P&P don't forget about Lily, i still think she has many more updates to come. ;)

Also the very best of luck to P&P with there new game. :)

I support the second game from P&P.
And I also hope that Lily of the Valley will not be forgotten. I VERY MUCH LIKE the adventures of Lily she should have more adventures. Good luck with this P&P.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So the release date is 18/12/2020 for Lilly game. And the gamemaker is making a new game ,who got space theme. But the MC is not Lilly ... I was hoping if she could travel in the future , flying on space ship and encounter many aliens species . If not , I want to see the prison episode . The best scenario that this game can have is Jail . Lilly husband hit a cop , went to jail and got buillied by his cellmate. The new warden is Rick. Lilly get a part time job as secretary of Rick ( new outfit ofc) and tries to help her husband by seducing his cellmate. Am I right or what ??? 812984_pic_3.png

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So... a new game by P&P, huh? Looks quite intriguing. Tho if it's a real time 3D game my crappy laptop will most likely be unable to handle that sadly enough.

I really just wish 'Lily of the Valley' was more of a sandbox game with us being able to freely explore the city and do what we want, when we want. Doing side jobs, going out with friends, partying, whoring Lily out and all that good stuff. Oh and I would love if it had a dynamic pregnancy system with Lily having her period, safe days, dangerous days etc.

All in all, although 'Lily' is a rpg maker game it's still mostly structured like a Visual Novel which is kinda sad in my opinion.

larfleeze

Dec 3, 2017
So the release date is 18/12/2020 for Lilly game. And the gamemaker is making a new game ,who got space theme. But the MC is not Lilly ... I was hoping if she could travel in the future , flying on space ship and encounter many aliens species . If not , I want to see the prison episode . The best scenario that this game can have is Jail . Lilly husband hit a cop , went to jail and got buillied by his cellmate. The new warden is Rick. Lilly get a part time job as secretary of Rick ( new outfit ofc) and tries to help her husband by seducing his cellmate. Am I right or what ??? View attachment 925457
How do you know? I'm active in the discord/patreon and they've never said a release date... also that scenario does sound hot :love:o_O

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1607373086038.png

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
Are you ready for a WARM UP?
“… as new opportunity arises our darling Lily becomes more motivated and decides to hit the gym once again and push her limits.”
What will happen in the gym? You shall find out in the next update.
A few of you got concerned and asked us what is going to happen to Lily after the announcement we made about the new game project. One more time, rest assured that Lily is our number one priority until the game is entirely complete.
Thank you for your support guys. Please stay safe.
Yours,
P’n’P team

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 933177

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
Are you ready for a WARM UP?
“… as new opportunity arises our darling Lily becomes more motivated and decides to hit the gym once again and push her limits.”
What will happen in the gym? You shall find out in the next update.
A few of you got concerned and asked us what is going to happen to Lily after the announcement we made about the new game project. One more time, rest assured that Lily is our number one priority until the game is entirely complete.
Thank you for your support guys. Please stay safe.
Yours,
P’n’P team
Thank you 4 sharing :)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I hated the gym part , Lilly giving herself anal for some loser without any foreplay ...And why Lilly must fuck well fit or rich ppl? Rich and well fit ppl got all the girls in the real life , why here ?
Yeah. I would like to see her having sex with some beggar or maybe getting a sleep intercourse at the cabin. A beggar wandering in the woods sees Lily by the lake and decides to follow her and during the night cheking her out under the sheets

Reactions: lbcpop2012
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes