blink66

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 933177

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
Are you ready for a WARM UP?
“… as new opportunity arises our darling Lily becomes more motivated and decides to hit the gym once again and push her limits.”
What will happen in the gym? You shall find out in the next update.
A few of you got concerned and asked us what is going to happen to Lily after the announcement we made about the new game project. One more time, rest assured that Lily is our number one priority until the game is entirely complete.
Thank you for your support guys. Please stay safe.
Yours,
P’n’P team
Yeah, i love the side quests.

Reactions: SiriusDar17

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i cant trigger the nicole nightclub event..
when i got there, its says: to early
when i do the painter or library, then i get: to late, try tomorrow
can some one help me? - thanks!

or may some one got a save there:
with mike (cosplay) and luke (no whore path) - the rest full dirty path

Reactions: Genjurooo

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Lilly of The Valley v1.6

Here it is guys V.1.6. As always we've played the update while measuring time on the stopwatch. RPG maker time was not counted.

These are the results:

Fight = 6 minutes; 15 renders and 5298 txt characters.

Dr. Mark = 24 minutes; 39 renders; 2 animations and 21114 txt characters.

Fred = 22 minutes; 38 renders; 2 animations and 17447 txt characters.

In total V.1.6 contains 92 renders, 4 animations, 43859 text characters, and 52 minutes of gameplay.

Thank you for being there and contributing to make Lily possible. We will keep doing our best and we will continue our efforts to make the best, most quality content we possibly can.

Download: Mega
I want to sex with you my goddes

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Second, day there is no access to the calendar :( :cry:
We'll be back soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience but we're performing some maintenance at the moment. If you need to, you can always contact us, otherwise we'll be back online shortly. :poop:
How many days will the maintenance take ?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Second, day there is no access to the calendar :( :cry:
We'll be back soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience but we're performing some maintenance at the moment. If you need to, you can always contact us, otherwise we'll be back online shortly. :poop:
How many days will the maintenance take ?
who knows? the hoster offer people to publish their calendars for free so - hard to complain when you get something for free, can't really sue them either... so just have to wait I guess. Not P and P's fault though.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
who knows? the hoster offer people to publish their calendars for free so - hard to complain when you get something for free, can't really sue them either... so just have to wait I guess. Not P and P's fault though.
I did not say a word about the fact that this is the fault of P and P or the site adventmyfriend.com. I said that they have a very long technical work and asked how long it will be.

Nov 17, 2017
Hi . I have a problem with day 10 then Lily come back to home. After husband decides not to have sex Lily go up but dont meet Fred. What's wrong?

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Alrighty here's my review of the game. I actually stayed away from it at first coz i thought protag was looking a bit thiccer than my taste. Now i decided to give it a try and im at the halfway of the game and i cant stop drooling at her legs whenever i see them, saving at these exact moments, apparently i was very wrong to not try this game out at first... This game also made me realize blackmails are kinda taking away some of the fun in ntr games, since this game didnt had any (so far) and i really enjoyed it. Same as i enjoyed office wife which had little blackmails. Lily is really hot and thanks to dev for making this amazing game.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What date will the calendar start working on adventmyfriend.com ?? I really want to see what else will be on the calendar with Lily of the Valley. I love the game Lily of the Valley.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is there any bus grope scenes? Im playing the renpy version and it seems like lily using bus a lot and i was hoping for at least one. Maybe rpgm version has it. Speaking of which if anyone played both versions can you tell me if there are difference in scenes?

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
And the site with the calendar died or SOMETHING?? The fifth day of the company's work on the site. There are only 24 days in the calendar with Lily of the Valley and today is December 14. Cavo has information about when the site with the calendar will run out of technical work and the site will work ??

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes