Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1602172085741.png

V.1.7 Progress and News

Hey everyone, hope all is well. We would like to share some exciting news with you in this post
It’s been some time since our last update but here it is...
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH - Everyone supporting our cause and further development should be aware that we have been working hardly, hassling day ’n’ night to create, implement and deliver new content for our beloved Lily. At the moment we are working on creating yet another intriguing episode with fresh scenes and attractive renders.
Here is a quick overview of what we have done so far and what you anticipate in the upcoming episode:
. . .so, after a quite turbulent and booming happenings that took place a day before, dust has settled and things are getting back to “normal”. But, are they?
Apart from that, we would like to thank our faithful patrons for their unconditional support all the way long. You guys rock with your constructive approach in improving Lily’s gameplay, storyline and help keep this game spin around.
BEAR WITH US - This is not the end my friends. Eager to learn new stuff we have immersed ourselves into creating 3D games. YES! That’s right, we have been working on yet another project that will be officially revealed in one of our future posts, hence we expect a lot of feedback on that matter from every one of you. Just bear in mind that for the past 2 years, every day, we would go for that extra mile to create something new and astonishing, both breathtaking and thrilling and we bet you will like it. If you wonder how far we made it, well, we can only say that all segments of this challenging puzzle are ready for puzzling.
Thank you everyone for supporting us so far. We have come a long way with this. Let’s keep the train rolling
Yours,
P’n’P team.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Eager to learn new stuff we have immersed ourselves into creating 3D games. YES! That’s right, we have been working on yet another project that will be officially revealed in one of our future posts, hence we expect a lot of feedback on that matter from every one of you.
Interesting ... p'n'p said his new game is a 3D project ... it will look like "Blind Date 3D" I think it will be something much better because they are perfectionists while Lesson of Passion are just deceitful milkmen.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 849951

V.1.7 Progress and News

Hey everyone, hope all is well. We would like to share some exciting news with you in this post
It’s been some time since our last update but here it is...
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH - Everyone supporting our cause and further development should be aware that we have been working hardly, hassling day ’n’ night to create, implement and deliver new content for our beloved Lily. At the moment we are working on creating yet another intriguing episode with fresh scenes and attractive renders.
Here is a quick overview of what we have done so far and what you anticipate in the upcoming episode:
. . .so, after a quite turbulent and booming happenings that took place a day before, dust has settled and things are getting back to “normal”. But, are they?
Apart from that, we would like to thank our faithful patrons for their unconditional support all the way long. You guys rock with your constructive approach in improving Lily’s gameplay, storyline and help keep this game spin around.
BEAR WITH US - This is not the end my friends. Eager to learn new stuff we have immersed ourselves into creating 3D games. YES! That’s right, we have been working on yet another project that will be officially revealed in one of our future posts, hence we expect a lot of feedback on that matter from every one of you. Just bear in mind that for the past 2 years, every day, we would go for that extra mile to create something new and astonishing, both breathtaking and thrilling and we bet you will like it. If you wonder how far we made it, well, we can only say that all segments of this challenging puzzle are ready for puzzling.
Thank you everyone for supporting us so far. We have come a long way with this. Let’s keep the train rolling
Yours,
P’n’P team.
Thanks 4 the share my friend :)

It looks like Lily has found her new "role" as Fred's wife, good hihi ;):LOL:
(I love that picture) :D

Last edited:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Well, I hope that in the new game the main character will still be Lily! Like she had children, grew up, incest scenes, etc.:sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The new game will be made with Unity.
Oh boy! Hopefully they have a skilled C#-coder and don't try to use pre-build game engines like Adventure Creator or Fungus.

Lewdlab used Adventure Creator for Midnight Paradise's initial release and later he switched back to Ren'Py (thanks to Miam's help!). The game was totally unstable and crashed a lot.

The Twist use Fungus and well.... the game is a bloated piece of shit, because it isn't optimized in any way. If you don't have a SSD you will face long transition times between locations.

A 3D game is never a good sign, because it require good hardware and not everyone can afford it or is able to upgrade.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think they do have a C# guy (P). They've been working (or rather experimenting with Unity for at least a year).

Isn't also motkeyz game using Unity for "Time stamps". no real time 3D - just as an engine i think .

Twist (by kst) is not bad in my view, but it all depends on the h/w so agree - for me it works great, but I have good graphics card, SSD and modern CPU, so I'm not a good reference...
kst is starting (has started) a new game on a new stable version of Unity. I think it's 2019 LTS that should be more stable.
Lots of developers are talking about 2019 LTS to be the the right platform to build on these days. 2020 not in LTS yet so too early.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys, i saw a renpy version of this game and what i saw it was made by other person/user. So my question is, is it authorize by the original creator? Another thing, is it created with the exact same scenes and exact dialogues?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
guys, i saw a renpy version of this game and what i saw it was made by other person/user. So my question is, is it authorize by the original creator? Another thing, is it created with the exact same scenes and exact dialogues?
Both answer is yes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Twist (by kst) is not bad
Don't get me wrong I like The Twist, but what I don't like is the way it is coded and not being optimized.
kst is starting (has started) a new game on a new stable version of Unity. I think it's 2019 LTS that should be more stable.
Lots of developers are talking about 2019 LTS to be the the right platform to build on these days. 2020 not in LTS yet so too early.
Using an engine's new feature isn't the problem. The question is: will the new game suffer from the same bad coding as the previous game?

Let's take Unreal for example the engine is great and offers a lot, but all games here on F95 which use it are very bad.
Isn't also motkeyz game using Unity for "Time stamps". no real time 3D - just as an engine i think .
Yes, we use Unity too and it took Aesouh a long time to tweak the performance of his sub-engine VNgine. I complaint a lot about it, because it wasn't running well for me on a system with an average harware.

Faerin use Unity and his own sub-engine too. Both, Fearin and Aesouh, are very skilled C# coders and still face many, many issues with Unity.

Not always an issue is code or game related more often it is the player's computer/laptop.

I'm a technical supporter on Fearin's and Rocco's & Jim's discord (The Spellbook - Unity) server and I'm part of Motkeyz Team. Believe me when I say that 99% of all issues players have with a game , based on Unity, are Windows related! They blame the game, but I blame their system for being bloated and misconfigured.

I think they do have a C# guy (P). They've been working (or rather experimenting with Unity for at least a year).
Skilled or not skilled - I'm not sure if it was a wise decision to go into 3D. Possible that they may suffer more from it (in case that the performance of the game doesn't meet the average player's expectation) as from another 2D RPG or Ren'Py game.

Reactions: johnelros

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It more scenes with other ppl I still want more with chubby mark, her ex boss, the therapist (like his first scene with Lily but much better perspectives cause it was too zoomed in and from behind instead from the side), I also would love to see a scene with Logan the midget finally from the dirty bar - as many scenes as possible with that guy.
snd what happened to the pool guy?

Reactions: ibizadalton

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

News - Improving Communication

Hello everyone, how have you been? It’s weekend so let’s start it with some fresh news. . .
THE PAST IS BEHIND, LEARN FROM IT: Long time ago, soon after we embarked on a game developing journey, we came to a conclusion that it was necessary to expand the team in order to keep communication between us fluid. Finding that one person was tough process because it couldn’t be just anyone considering our way of doing things, that is accuracy, aim for perfection and lots of love towards creating and playing games. However, after some searching, he is here, with us, new member of P’n’P team.
We proudly present you S, the guy who will work part-time in order to aid us but also answer all your questions, keep you guys up to date with new content and more. With S on board we can now fully focus on development and further game improvements.
S will be behind the steering wheel starting from our next post (pretty soon :)), he will be the main person to communicate with, share feedback, comments, give suggestions, etc. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section below.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Yours,
P’n’P team

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes