Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

News - Improving Communication

Hello everyone, how have you been? It’s weekend so let’s start it with some fresh news. . .
THE PAST IS BEHIND, LEARN FROM IT: Long time ago, soon after we embarked on a game developing journey, we came to a conclusion that it was necessary to expand the team in order to keep communication between us fluid. Finding that one person was tough process because it couldn’t be just anyone considering our way of doing things, that is accuracy, aim for perfection and lots of love towards creating and playing games. However, after some searching, he is here, with us, new member of P’n’P team.
We proudly present you S, the guy who will work part-time in order to aid us but also answer all your questions, keep you guys up to date with new content and more. With S on board we can now fully focus on development and further game improvements.
S will be behind the steering wheel starting from our next post (pretty soon :)), he will be the main person to communicate with, share feedback, comments, give suggestions, etc. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section below.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Yours,
P’n’P team
That is some pretty good news :)

Also thank you 4 the share Darkman_13 (y)

Kkrcsk

Oct 13, 2020
Guys at 7 hrs fairly new to game ..stuck at Saturday night with 25% stamina cant find anything to do anyone pls help

Kkrcsk

Oct 13, 2020
Yeah it's a bug. You have to be careful how and when to do the leaflets, and do the fainting/hospital scene + pool scene without getting stuck on the east side. To do a quick escape take a cab, but you can no longer handout leaflets. If you want to do both hospital + pool scene and escape without taxi you try the walk through here.
I am at Saturday night with25% stamina cant find anything to do

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
Which of interviews? Cleaner or secretary. I am assuming the interview for secretary with Marcus on day 17.
Here is a "slutty" save from just after the interview with Marcus - she is now out on the street outside Castor.

How to install and run the save:
1. Download attached, (file29-Copy.rar)

2. Open windows file explorer.

3. Locate the downloaded file (file29-Copy.rar) and move it into your save directory.
The save directory is a subdirectory to where your game is located. Should be something like:
C:\....\Lily of the Valley V.1.1 (G.R.)\www\save

You will see all your individual save files here + config.rpgsave, global.rpgsave files (do not mess with these last 2)

4. Unrar the file29-Copy.rar file into something like: "file29-Copy(2).rpgsave"

5. in order for the save to be visible for the game you need to replace an old save (that you no longer need) in this directory. Say you no longer need save2.rpgsave. Delete save2.rpgsave and then rename file29-Copy(2).rpgsave to save2.rpgsave.

6. Go back to the game. Go to main menu (or just restart it) and load Save 2 (or what ever save you replaced in step 5).

Hope this helps.
right after castor interview on day 17
the walkthrough says to go to leaflet job and after that go to library
i tried your given save but it says that "im too tired go home"
please help
also the same thing was happening in 1.5 aswell

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
right after castor interview on day 17
the walkthrough says to go to leaflet job and after that go to library
i tried your given save but it says that "im too tired go home"
please help
also the same thing was happening in 1.5 as well
Save is old from a much earlier release. P and P have fixed a few bugs in leaflet job so that the this save no longer work the way it used to.
you have two options:
1) continue with the save anyway but try/error your way forward following the guide the best you can. note that the leaflet job is still a problem so you cannot do both hospital/faint scene and the pool scene the way the game is fixed. you have to choose one = pool.
you can simply also try to do leaflets or pool another day and the game says you are too tired. just go home for now (or try library) and do the usual stuff and then try pool/leaflets another day. Advancing library is much more important than leaflets anyway - really just need leaflets to trigger pools scene and painter anyway.

2) Try another save instead - your own or see if someone else have a new save from around day 17 - i do not have any saves from around day 17 that are compatible with v1.6...

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone! How is your day going so far?

WE FINALLY MEET! - Dear Patrons and Lily followers, my name is S and from this point onwards I will be an active member of P’n’P’s team on this and many other platforms. I am really excited to meet you all and can’t explain how good it feels to be a part of this adventure.
I know that all of you probably have a lot of questions and I am sure you desire answers but bear in mind that I just joined so I only ask for a bit of patience on your end. That being said, I am well aware that communication stalled for a certain period of time so my job will be to fix it and keep it fluid. Therefore, I had some ideas in mind that I wanted to share, you would be more then helpful if you answer this simple poll below. Currently, the main goal is to facilitate overall communication.

I would also like to use this opportunity to express my gratitude for letting me become the member of our little, but growing community. We are preparing some delicious new stuff so stay tuned!!!

Stay healthy guys! Cheers!
Sincerely yours,
P’n’P team

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked

Hello everyone! How is your day going so far?

WE FINALLY MEET! - Dear Patrons and Lily followers, my name is S and from this point onwards I will be an active member of P’n’P’s team on this and many other platforms. I am really excited to meet you all and can’t explain how good it feels to be a part of this adventure.
I know that all of you probably have a lot of questions and I am sure you desire answers but bear in mind that I just joined so I only ask for a bit of patience on your end. That being said, I am well aware that communication stalled for a certain period of time so my job will be to fix it and keep it fluid. Therefore, I had some ideas in mind that I wanted to share, you would be more then helpful if you answer this simple poll below. Currently, the main goal is to facilitate overall communication.

I would also like to use this opportunity to express my gratitude for letting me become the member of our little, but growing community. We are preparing some delicious new stuff so stay tuned!!!

Stay healthy guys! Cheers!
Sincerely yours,
P’n’P team
What does the "poll" say?

zanetampa911

Jan 8, 2019
I am stuck after the TV Gameshow. I did not cheat and fucked Lilly to win the prize. Since then I think I have done a week with no progress. Wake up, go to work, go to the gym, bath, watch tv, repeat. Weekend, go to the pool, take care of flowers, bath, watch tv, sleep...

Library is done, project is done at work, I've tried going to the bar and strip club and they are not open or say maybe tomorrow...

Also I got Nicol's packages and talked with her on the phone, but the call just kinda ended before she said anything about them or what to do with them. So confused at this point.

The only things in my phone are Castor, and then daily tasks for Gym or pool.

Also how do I see what day I am on?

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I am stuck after the TV Gameshow. I did not cheat and fucked Lilly to win the prize. Since then I think I have done a week with no progress. Wake up, go to work, go to the gym, bath, watch tv, repeat. Weekend, go to the pool, take care of flowers, bath, watch tv, sleep...

Library is done, project is done at work, I've tried going to the bar and strip club and they are not open or say maybe tomorrow...

Also I got Nicol's packages and talked with her on the phone, but the call just kinda ended before she said anything about them or what to do with them. So confused at this point.

The only things in my phone are Castor, and then daily tasks for Gym or pool.

Also how do I see what day I am on?
After that you have "Masturbation in work": I think you've already unlocked this...
"Mirror busted": Cheating wife route
"Couple counselling": Needs "Mirror busted" before
"Wedding with Fred": Needs "Mirror busted" and "Couple counselling" before.

Love route is not good ... for now! Pandp are focused in cheat and blackmail.

Alaride

Feb 11, 2018
After that you have "Masturbation in work": I think you've already unlocked this...
"Mirror busted": Cheating wife route
"Couple counselling": Needs "Mirror busted" before
"Wedding with Fred": Needs "Mirror busted" and "Couple counselling" before.

Love route is not good ... for now! Pandp are focused in cheat and blackmail.
In fact, there is no difference between 'love line' or 'depraved'. After any of the three decisions on the TV show, the day after Castor, the game automatically sends Lily to work on the flower bed, then to the bathroom and meet the old pervert. Update 1.6 turned out to be a failure

Reactions: Ursus4321

zanetampa911

Jan 8, 2019
In fact, there is no difference between 'love line' or 'depraved'. After any of the three decisions on the TV show, the day after Castor, the game automatically sends Lily to work on the flower bed, then to the bathroom and meet the old pervert. Update 1.6 turned out to be a failure
So I had never done the flyer delivery... I just did the 3 events for that and on the following Saturday, it gives me the surprise at the cabin option, which I played through before. When he agrees to meet his side piece the screen goes black and it is Frozen.... :mad::mad:

Alaride

Feb 11, 2018
So I had never done the flyer delivery... I just did the 3 events for that and on the following Saturday, it gives me the surprise at the cabin option, which I played through before. When he agrees to meet his side piece the screen goes black and it is Frozen.... :mad::mad:
Yes. There is such a nuisance. Is your game original, downloaded from P and P?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes