• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
I was thinking the same thing. :)
When I saw the picture from the progress update I got vibes from that wallpaper picture and I was thinking, everything is "the same" only thing missing is the full on bodysuit/bodystockins and the thigh-high heels.
So lets hope that the outfit Lily is wearing in the progress report is the start to get her to wear the outfit from the wallpaper. ;)
what is the code for FAN SIGS Lily of the Valley fan? you could send me? I liked it a lot ;) ;)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have greatly enjoyed this one.

I have to say it has some of the best animations if not the best in terms of motion being applied to both characters in the scene. The butt physic's, and body movement is much, much better than most any I have seen. ( And very detailed )

I think The office wife Is very good , and a few others that have not gotten very far in there story such a The office are good, but this one, I was very impressed with the body impact animations, and even the rubbing and fondling I felt were exceptional.

Most of the animations I see in this type of game, though they do give a good depiction of the event and what is happening, they tend to just animate one character, and the other is quite often static or UN-moving, this has not been the case with this one, and it does make the animations much more enjoyable for me <<< Note the for me

I truly hope they continue this story, and the quality of the animations.

Love the characters, and the story writing very much.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
if they P and P keep their new cycle we will get some around this weekend. Should get some wall papers this time too.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
This PandP is the laziest gamemaker. Is so hard to say hi now or then, answer some comments , post some wallpapers every month? And u expect money ! Unbelieveble !
They were good initially like most game dev's here but as they progress they got lazy or maybe they are working on the other not so hopefully good game of theirs which is why they can't give their time for this.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hey there fellas, how have you been?
I just want to inform you about a couple of things before we get back to work. Version 1.8 will be released in Q1 of next month. For all those interested, the work on our new project is going swimmingly, but currently we are fully focused on Lily. Wallpapers will be out after the release of V.1.8, because we all agree that releasing the latest version is the main priority.
Thank you so much for your support, as always, we try to make the best content that we possibly can to fulfil all your expectations. Thank you once again guys.
Yours,
P'n'P

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

Unlocked

Hey there fellas, how have you been?
I just want to inform you about a couple of things before we get back to work. Version 1.8 will be released in Q1 of next month. For all those interested, the work on our new project is going swimmingly, but currently we are fully focused on Lily. Wallpapers will be out after the release of V.1.8, because we all agree that releasing the latest version is the main priority.
Thank you so much for your support, as always, we try to make the best content that we possibly can to fulfil all your expectations. Thank you once again guys.
Yours,
P'n'P
great news many thanks to the author for continuing to work on lily this is my second favorite game, I look forward to the release, everyone has a good summer :love: :love: :love:

Pasa2017

Jun 4, 2017
great news many thanks to the author for continuing to work on lily this is my second favorite game, I look forward to the release, everyone has a good summer :love: :love: :love:
HI!
And what is your first favorite game? Can you type list of your favorite games? Very interesting.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes