FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
1299341_g.png
I didn't understand this is the latest update of the game ? :cry::cry::cry:(n)(n)(n) What is the end of the game ?? [P and P] made a joke about the end of the game ??? If this is the last update for Lily, :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:then I will say it directly. [P and P] What the fuck are you doing there, what else is the end of the game ! The game about Lily has just gained momentum and you are the bad news WE HAVE THE END OF THE GAME, you probably [P and P] still fucked up there. And it is clear to you that you are not fucked up there, you are just [P and P] too lazy to do continuations for Lily and decided to hurry up in order to quickly finish the game about LILY and to do your new game. So it's even worse, you betray everyone in order to engage in a game that no one asked you to !!!!!!!!!! Well, now it became interesting how many sponsors you [P and P] will leave after the end of the game Lily !!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 1278173
I didn't understand this is the latest update of the game ? :cry::cry::cry:(n)(n)(n) What is the end of the game ?? [P and P] made a joke about the end of the game ??? If this is the last update for Lily, :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:then I will say it directly. [P and P] What the fuck are you doing there, what else is the end of the game ! The game about Lily has just gained momentum and you are the bad news WE HAVE THE END OF THE GAME, you probably [P and P] still fucked up there. And it is clear to you that you are not fucked up there, you are just [P and P] too lazy to do continuations for Lily and decided to hurry up in order to quickly finish the game about LILY and to do your new game. So it's even worse, you betray everyone in order to engage in a game that no one asked you to !!!!!!!!!! Well, now it became interesting how many sponsors you [P and P] will leave after the end of the game Lily !!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:
Dude... "latest version" means new update and not "last or final" version. There is nothing in the post that says that next update will be the last one.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
View attachment 1278173
nothing to do with your answer you misinterpreted , P and P did not mention in the last update of the game , the game continues my dear ....

• Haha
Reactions: FavenXXX

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Omg, he totally misunderstood the meaning of "latest" and blew up over it.
"Latest version" means "the next version" if it is a reference to a future event or "the most resent release" if the event already has occurred. It does NOT imply in any way, shape of form, last or final etc.
Calm down...

For what ever it's worth: about the release date: I think It's more likely to be a month+ out. No data to prove that, just saying that's how it "feels". Based on their resent posts and comparing to how they've communicated ahead of other releases - so just a feeling nothing more... hope I'm wrong and it happens in July...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FavenXXX

Summi1986

Sep 17, 2019
It was a great game until the husband caught them in the bathroom. From there nothing makes sense.
A shame because I liked the story. :cry:

Reactions: Mirnation

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah I have played Project Myriam , but it still needs to be flushed out a bit more, it is a fun one though. I am just sort of waiting for it to get extended a bit more.

I do like where it is going though.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Dude... "latest version" means new update and not "last or final" version. There is nothing in the post that says that next update will be the last one.
nothing to do with your answer you misinterpreted , P and P did not mention in the last update of the game , the game continues my dear ....
Omg, he totally misunderstood the meaning of "latest" and blew up over it.
"Latest version" means "the next version" if it is a reference to a future event or "the most resent release" if the event already has occurred. It does NOT imply in any way, shape of form, last or final etc.
Calm down...

For what ever it's worth: about the release date: I think It's more likely to be a month+ out. No data to prove that, just saying that's how it "feels". Based on their resent posts and comparing to how they've communicated ahead of other releases - so just a feeling nothing more... hope I'm wrong and it happens in July...
Well, if so, and it's just my mistake. :LOL: :love: (y)
It's just that when [P and P] mentioned THEIR UNNECESSARY GAME again after the news about the update for Lily, it sounded exactly as if they were planning to finish the game about LILY soon.So I expressed my opinion.

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 1278173
You failed basic english reading comprehension. Over emotional man child is what you look like.

• Haha
Reactions: Emsiral

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
You failed basic english reading comprehension. Over emotional man child is what you look like.
Expecting English to be people's first language is ignorant. You are what you just called this person. Just a FYI, he just acknowledged his mistake..

Btw, they said Q1 of July. Sunday 4th was part of the last week of June, so it can still be at the end of this week (July 11th)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You're too late to say something. :) :LOL: I have already answered. :) But I repeat for a person who immediately began to be rude and insult another person in response and who COULD NOT READ the ANSWER. Repeat for you SarcasticBlueBerry I will only be happy if it's just my mistake about the fact that [P and P] wants to finish the game about Lily soon. BUT when [P and P] mentioned his NEW UNNECESSARY GAME after the news about the update for Lily, it sounded exactly as if [P and P] wanted to finish the game about Lily in the near future and would like to do his NEW UNNECESSARY GAME . [P and P] didn't directly say that the Final of the game for LILY would be soon, but it still sounded exactly like that. So if this is purely my mistake, then it's good.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes