Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think we need a lot of luck to get it by next Sunday. My "feeling" is, it's about a month out... It's just how it feels based on how other releases came about... hope I'm wrong and it comes sooner... we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: FavenXXX

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah I have played Project Myriam , but it still needs to be flushed out a bit more, it is a fun one though. I am just sort of waiting for it to get extended a bit more.

I do like where it is going though.
Atleast he updates monthly, wish more devs would

Reactions: taglag

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
PandP just posted on Patreon that this delay is due to one more scene they are adding....that is, there were 3 scenes so far maybe we will have 4 scenes?

''

Alright. I just wanna let you guys know that because we're adding one more scene, the V.1.8 release will be delayed a few days. The scene is almost almost done so please be patient, we're working day and night to release it as soon possible.

Yours,

P'n'P ''

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
PandP just posted on Patreon that this delay is due to one more scene they are adding....that is, there were 3 scenes so far maybe we will have 4 scenes?

''

Alright. I just wanna let you guys know that because we're adding one more scene, the V.1.8 release will be delayed a few days. The scene is almost almost done so please be patient, we're working day and night to release it as soon possible.

Yours,

P'n'P ''
can find this post on P and P's Patreon... where did they post it...?
edit: never mind , found - they edited an old post...

NeiTRaLyc

Apr 15, 2019
daymn the signatures are so good
Could you answer?
Are your signatures based on in-game content? Or its fanmade\patreon-exclusive-like?
Ive got baited in this game because i saw it from some thread and in the end it looks like the last interaction with Fred is left over.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Could you answer?
Are your signatures based on in-game content? Or its fanmade\patreon-exclusive-like?
Ive got baited in this game because i saw it from some thread and in the end it looks like the last interaction with Fred is left over.
Thanks! the signatures are made from a few scenes in the game. From walkthrough guide posted in OP:
first one is Day 23 Monday: 3rd Scene work at home 75% stamina
second one is Day 31 Tuesday: 2nd scene Fred 2 - 75% stamina

i think the one who did them, just made animated gifs out of the real jpgs from the game.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
well the wait is almost - or is it? :ROFLMAO:

Should be a good one with more verity (less focus on Nick and Fred and the near catastrophic outcome that Lily got out of :ROFLMAO:). so we will see:
- bar keeper get some
- Mike get some (maybe)
- red necks get some
- ??? get some (who/how?)
- and something else we don't know...

so the story picks up some old threads and that's a good thing. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224 and 4KING

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
well the wait is almost - or is it? :ROFLMAO:

Should be a good one with more verity (less focus on Nick and Fred and the near catastrophic outcome that Lily got out of :ROFLMAO:). so we will see:
- bar keeper get some
- Mike get some (maybe)
- red necks get some
- ??? get some (how?)
- and something else we don't know...

so the story picks up some old threads and that's a good thing. (y)
I think that is good to expand the other characters story and give Fred (and Nick) some rest.
Like yourself I love Fred's scenes the most, but having too many scenes with the same character over and over again can actually make it a bit boring...

All that being said, Oh Boyh.... I am looking forward to see how the story will expand for Lily in the coming update. :giggle:

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Played for the DP scenes and I think there's a decent few. Played up to Nick catching you with the father in law but I dont think there's anymore DP scenes so I think I am stopping.

Lily looks meh. Some angles she looks super hot curvy milf where as other angles she looks really bad.

I know the dialogues thru the game is supposed to be flexible based on whether you're on the good girl path or on the corrupt path, but the fact is, after shes already cheated like a dozen times, and she does the undercover job on the architect guy shes still like "oh NO I just cheated on Nick what do I DOOOO". Like a lot of these games never progress the dialogue to where the girl is actively initiating the slut acts but the whole way she acts like shes being forced into it and only when the penetration happens she starts enjoying.

Also does feel like shes tricked into everything by the therapist guy.

Also I wish the scenes with Nicole progressed a bit more but doesn't seem like the game wants to focus on Nicole much. Also Nick and John could've totally double teamed the camgirl, but also not much focus on Nick's sex.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Played for the DP scenes and I think there's a decent few. Played up to Nick catching you with the father in law but I dont think there's anymore DP scenes so I think I am stopping.

Lily looks meh. Some angles she looks super hot curvy milf where as other angles she looks really bad.

I know the dialogues thru the game is supposed to be flexible based on whether you're on the good girl path or on the corrupt path, but the fact is, after shes already cheated like a dozen times, and she does the undercover job on the architect guy shes still like "oh NO I just cheated on Nick what do I DOOOO". Like a lot of these games never progress the dialogue to where the girl is actively initiating the slut acts but the whole way she acts like shes being forced into it and only when the penetration happens she starts enjoying.

Also does feel like shes tricked into everything by the therapist guy.

Also I wish the scenes with Nicole progressed a bit more but doesn't seem like the game wants to focus on Nicole much. Also Nick and John could've totally double teamed the camgirl, but also not much focus on Nick's sex.
Well said IllusionA2. Yes, it is in most games that it seems that GG is already on the path of debauchery and logically the dialogues of GG should become more and more liberated, but on the other hand, GG should not reveal herself as for a HUSBAND or BOYFRIEND - The main CHARACTER should try to be similar, she should also hide the changes in front of her HUSBAND or BOYFRIEND. Something like this :). But I agree with you IllusionA2 always and everywhere there is something to improve and change for the better. But it is necessary to live a project or a game, then you can come up with a lot of things and do them. :) Development is life. :)
As for Nicole's -Nick-John and others. Logically, the development of scenes with these characters in the future should be ! Then if [P and P] will not be distracted by their NEW UNNECESSARY GAME, then in future new updates there should be a continuation about all of them. Since they are Best friends or very close to the MAIN CHARACTER of the GAME - Lily. I myself am waiting for development in all directions.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes