DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's good time for this forum. We will soon have lily, anna to play and animopron to view. Hopefully the office and JOHN ,also drops this month.
The office yes, JOHN another delay about a month away, Exciting Games had a update today & adventurous couple the other day

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Walkthrough

No offense but this walkthrough has a lot of inconsistencies. Where in some cases everything I follow goes fine but in other cases whatever it says cannot be done. A clear example for me would be the diner for Castor; Where the walkthrough says I can do leaflets and other things until I have 25% stamina, however once you leave castor with 75% stamina it wonh't let you do ANYTHING but the diner. Another "note" that seems false would be for the skimpy casual, once in free roam you can change your outfit before doing anything else and even after confirming you no longer have your red dress, checking the closet again does nothing.

These aren't the only things I have noticed from the walkthrough that need to be updated to to how the game currently is. Though it would also be nice to not use Yellow in a lot of text for it somehow becomes ineligible

lokoburgas

Mar 17, 2021
The people are indignant on the Patreon's website, P and n apologizes say they wanted to have more gameplay and all that, you see can and will be updated this weekend.
Sorry for my English, I am writing through a translator

Reactions: FMag and blink66

kango6111

May 13, 2018
where is the update, it's been half a month already :mad:
Do not expect anything until after the first week of August. They will not release until they have scooped another month of subscription fees. There will be the inevitable "We tried to release on time but ran into unforeseen bugs", or "We wanted the release to be as great as it could be"... same act as every single release to date. Come back first week of August, until then you will not get anything.

Rockyrockz

Jun 29, 2021
Too much show !!

We appreciate your post more and following the P and P more or less then almost every 18th or 20th of each month will you post any news? last month it was like that too

I can't stand him talking about this new game anymore. It's a post from Lily and a phrase from the new game.
I can't wait to see if Patreon wants the new game to be so good and successful, then finish it, Lily, put all the scenes he has done and make up an end to the story because he only knows how to talk about this new fuck game!
Well its been three months now.....

CRBM01

Mar 18, 2019
I am lucky enough to focus on another game and developer that is much better than this one, so I no longer miss Lily for the lazy p and p.

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I am lucky enough to focus on another game and developer that is much better than this one, so I no longer miss Lily for the lazy p and p.
Tell me, what is this game that is better than Lily? I've been looking for 6 years and still can't find it, maybe your advice will solve my problem! =)

• Haha
Reactions: 4KING and FavenXXX

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Tell me, what is this game that is better than Lily? I've been looking for 6 years and still can't find it, maybe your advice will solve my problem! =)
If you like this game try "Lisa" (from PaleGrass). It's awesome.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes