FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
No news about the release ?
:) And you don't seem to know the cat. Here is this latest news [P and P] look at the other pages the news was written.

And even newer news ha-ha THERE ARE NONE OF THEM ! [P and P] little news says about the update. And as for the release date of the update haha, so no one knows at all, maybe today, maybe tomorrow or in a month, but the update will be released. If [P and P] says soon for everyone, it means sometime in the near future without exact release dates.

We all just need to wait for the release of the update for Lily of the Valley.

Honamyzer

Sep 28, 2019
So there is no actual release date..we all just need to wait..thats all we can do..the key is dont hope..just wait ha ha ha

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I checked the walkthrough for 1.7, and apparently, there's still no continuation from 1.5 Thursday if you refuse to fuck Fred while taking the bath? Does P&P even plan to continue that storyline, or is Lily supposed to fuck Fred and it's canon? I'm not interested in pursuing that moron at all, and I don't get why he's so forced on Lily. If I can't continue without fucking Fred, then I'll probably drop the game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I checked the walkthrough for 1.7, and apparently, there's still no continuation from 1.5 Thursday if you refuse to fuck Fred while taking the bath? Does P&P even plan to continue that storyline, or is Lily supposed to fuck Fred and it's canon? I'm not interested in pursuing that moron at all, and I don't get why he's so forced on Lily. If I can't continue without fucking Fred, then I'll probably drop the game.
yea fred is pretty much canon at that point. he is a big fan favourite. but i understand that he feels a bit forced and a bit too obedient sometimes.

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
it's not funny anymore where is the update, it's been almost 5 months, what have they been doing all this time :mad:

:unsure:
Splitting time with the new game probably, and probably wasting time because it looks like most people aren't interested in it.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes