seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
wow REALLY? That’s... really sad tbh

But I am also sad how toxic this thread evolved. smh
This thread is toxic?man this thread looks like a breeze compared to some more"populated" threads,try giving a look at animopron thread to see the shitstorm it was somedays ago

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
It's sad when even P / P is not able to tell when Lilly will release another update, when he promised it 14 days ago! In addition, I see a problem in the fact that he started making a second game, so I'm afraid that if Lilly doesn't finish quickly, we'll be waiting for more and more updates for a year! :( P / P is a great programmer and narrator, but when it comes to marketing and promoting the game, he's a looser! :)

S.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I used to think that it was just cynicism, but now I have to admit we're talking about the first days of August and the only reason of this is to get the payment for the new month.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
It's sad when even P / P is not able to tell when Lilly will release another update, when he promised it 14 days ago! In addition, I see a problem in the fact that he started making a second game, so I'm afraid that if Lilly doesn't finish quickly, we'll be waiting for more and more updates for a year! :( P / P is a great programmer and narrator, but when it comes to marketing and promoting the game, he's a looser! :)

S.
So I was thinking about the same thing. [P and P] took up their NEW UNNECESSARY GAME for NOTHING. All sponsors and fans are waiting for news and continuation for Lily of the Valley and only for Lily of the Valley ! And the fact that [P and P] constantly mention their NEW UNNECESSARY GAME in the news about updates for Lily of the Valley suggests that [P and P] are distracted by unnecessary things such as a NEW UNNECESSARY GAME ! Logically, [P and P] should devote 99% of their free time only to creating new updates and improvements for Lily of the Valley !!! So everyone is waiting for the continuation of the adventures for LILY.

Reactions: SiriusDar17

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

S.
And as for the release date of updates and news about updates for Lily of the Valley. [P and P] have long promised that in the future they will fix the long absence of news about Lily of the Valley, but it seems that they even took a separate person to the team who will deal with news for Lily of the Valley. BUT THE NEW PERSON IN THE TEAM DOES NOT GIVE RESULTS as there was little news and there was still. It seems that [P and P] did not take an additional person to help probably [P and P] just say that everything is fine and there will be a result soon and the changes will affect the news cascades. (That is, it is quite likely that [P and P] lied about hiring a new employee to the team. (Well, this is just my guess. :) ) ) And as for what [P and P] said that there will be an update soon. The words [P and P]::: UPDATE IS COMING SOON::: for everyone, this means-Today - Tomorrow - In a week or at THE END OF THE MONTH OR at THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH. That's how it is.

Reactions: SiriusDar17

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Just a question out from curiosity.

Did they post something after saying they adding one more scene?

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Don't believe
words like
delayed until next summer
. [P and P] Although they were very stupid when they started messing around and creating their OWN NEW UNNECESSARY GAME !!! But [P and P] with a 99% probability are not fools and should know if [P and P] throws Lily of the Valley or if [P and P] release only one update per year for Lily of the Valley then [P and P] are bankrupt from them most of the sponsors will leave and [P and P] will not have money !!! So it is unlikely that [P and P] will quit the game. ( Of course, if [P and P] can think logically at least a little !!! :) ) ( [P and P] are alive and will be alive while they are making updates for the MAIN Lily of the Valley GAME, because 99% of their sponsors are waiting for updates for Lily of the Valley !!!)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

Here is what is said at the beginning of the message and in more detail what P and P said in the message we will wait.:)

• Sad
Reactions: tom882 and Latex224

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

Here is what is said at the beginning of the message and in more detail what P and P said in the message we will wait.:)
this is bullshit, he just needs money for August :mad:it seems to me that at such a pace he will destroy the remnants of his audience, there are very few of them left!

Reactions: Necore
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes