FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
this is bullshit, he just needs money for August :mad:it seems to me that at such a pace he will destroy the remnants of his audience, there are very few of them left!
[P and P] still have sponsors, but only thanks to the game about the life of Lily without LILY [P and P] is not INTERESTING !!! And he will lose the remaining sponsors only if he shortens the game, quickly completes the game about LILY, or if he abandons LILY well, or if [P and P] will devote a lot of time to his worthless NEW GAME ! [P and P] will exist as long as the game about LILY is alive !!!

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I used to be a sponsor for [P and P] too, I left their support when [P and P] delayed the update. I left only because of the delay in the release of the UPDATE ! Well, some other sponsors left at the same time with me :). (When [P and P] made the transition from RPG Maker VX/ACE to the new RPG Maker MV engine) (Although the new RPG Maker MV engine was beneficial for Lily of the Valley, 16:9 + improved the scene with the clothing seller appeared in the game)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Sorry for being that guy asking you Raminita but do you have by any means the possibility to share P&P's latest post?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay that btw none of us wanted to happen. Unfortunately it happened and it happened because of some unexpected expansion of the version 1.8.
After we packed everything together we've found that something is missing. The missing part was some new renders from one of the scene (which pretty much connects the update), that have had to be created so the update finally got the shape we wanted. The only thing right now we have to do, to complete V.1.8 and release it, is to wait for the machine to render those prepared CG's as well as to render also prepared animations and import them. Thank you for your comprehension.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
So we already knew it was gonna be delayed but atleast some more info like normal release date would have been awesome.

Raminita thx for giving us the info!

whf

Nov 9, 2017
It's like: "So we spent half a year doing two scenes, but that's not gonna cut it, let's add another one in a week. But because we are lazy fucks and can't even crunch properly, it will be delayed another few weeks." :D Patreon was created with good intentions - to give artists support needed to create more stuff. It's real shame how many of those "artists" treat that website. P and P aren't the worst of them by a long shot, but it's still a bit sad to see it like this.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay that btw none of us wanted to happen. Unfortunately it happened and it happened because of some unexpected expansion of the version 1.8.
After we packed everything together we've found that something is missing. The missing part was some new renders from one of the scene (which pretty much connects the update), that have had to be created so the update finally got the shape we wanted. The only thing right now we have to do, to complete V.1.8 and release it, is to wait for the machine to render those prepared CG's as well as to render also prepared animations and import them. Thank you for your comprehension.
Thank you for taking the time to share it. :)
Thank You! :giggle:

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
It's like: "So we spent half a year doing two scenes, but that's not gonna cut it, let's add another one in a week. But because we are lazy fucks and can't even crunch properly, it will be delayed another few weeks." :D Patreon was created with good intentions - to give artists support needed to create more stuff. It's real shame how many of those "artists" treat that website. P and P aren't the worst of them by a long shot, but it's still a bit sad to see it like this.
It makes perfect sense if they are rendering on a Windows 95 computer that they fished out of an abandoned storage locker in Slovenia. Like, 4 images would max out that hard drive, so that's a lot of time transferring files via floppy disk to free up storage space for the next few renders. Cut them some slack, they're doing the best with what they got.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
All are of Course the delay, who can not guarantee 100% that release date, and the fact that that is the date and the update is released for the game !!!
But when the game is not one person, not even two people where more people working on the game, then that's another story !!!
1 - If the author-creator of the game is working ALONE on his game-project, then delays can always occur because One needs to do all the work and KNOW HOW to do it all, and if the author does not know everything yet,then there will be a guarantee. But beginners, that's why they are beginners, you don't expect from them that everything will be 100% on time and efficiently - all this is extracted over time. And for beginners, you can always forgive mistakes and small drawbacks. And I want to hold the newcomers, because I really want to know where and how far the navichki will be able to climb and what they will do when they get used to it and learn everything and learn :) ( This is my reasoning :) )
2 - And here is another case when they work on their game, from three people and more than that, more people are working on, one game is so much more convenient and better, everyone is only interested in their work, and this should benefit the game (Speed up the creation of updates, and improve game scenes, also logically, updates should be a little more, in size than when the AUTHOR of the GAME, works alone on his yoke :) )
Also, when more than three people are working on one game, I do not want to hear from such authors about the problems.(Since there is a whole group of you or a crowd of people already working on one game, someone should keep track of what would + - keep up and not make unnecessary delays )
As I said earlier, everyone has delays for one reason or another or circumstances, no one is immune from this.
But when there are a lot of people in kamand working on the game, such delays should not occur regularly, because sponsors can get tired of such curtains at any time and they can simply stop supporting and for regular ones (OH, we don't have time to update the game, the update will be in the next month: - Here are the best sluchev should be a minimum, especially when a whole group is working on the game !!! Such mistakes can be forgiven only to beginners and those who work on their game ALONE !!!) ( This is my reasoning :) )

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
you will see the game will be released in early August, they will collect money from patrons for August and again disappear for six months :poop: (y)

Reactions: lokoburgas

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Just asking for curiousity..how much money exactly they get on patreon?is it worth it?
I have been following the game for a long time, he has already lost most of his audience because he did not release updates, now he has very few patrons and he gets a little, it's a great game and deserves more, i hope he grabs his head and starts to work, because if this continues, then this is almost the end for this game. I'm ready to support him with money, but only if he releases updates at least once every 2-3 months.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I have been following the game for a long time, he has already lost most of his audience because he did not release updates, now he has very few patrons and he gets a little, it's a great game and deserves more, i hope he grabs his head and starts to work, because if this continues, then this is almost the end for this game. I'm ready to support him with money, but only if he releases updates at least once every 2-3 months.
I don’t know why they had to make a 2nd game that nobody follows or cares about. It just makes Lily’s updates take longer!

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I don’t know why they had to make a 2nd game that nobody follows or cares about. It just makes Lily’s updates take longer!
I'm willing to bet money that when they do finally release that new game after revealing it almost a year or two ago, it'll be five minutes of gameplay and a really lackluster handjob scene IF we are lucky.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I'm willing to bet money that when they do finally release that new game after revealing it almost a year or two ago, it'll be five minutes of gameplay and a really lackluster handjob scene IF we are lucky.
I'll take your bet that the update will be longer than 5 minutes without holding the ctrl key of course.Prepare to lose the money,mate:LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I won’t even play it unless Lily is in it and being xrated

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Damn, I'm really looking forward this update. Finally I've the chance to see someone else having fun with Lilly and now I have to wait the first days of August -.-

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I'll take your bet that the update will be longer than 5 minutes without holding the ctrl key of course.Prepare to lose the money,mate:LOL:
When I am finally proven right in 2026, I expect 5 crisp Canadian Pesos e-transfered to me in an equivalent worth of Dogecoin.

Reactions: 4KING
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes