googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
P / P did not disappoint again! : D He is waiting for the dumb sheeps to send him more money in August!

S.
Yes of course! How would PnP not go to the island of dreams with naked women, with the "huge" money that he receives for his game! He no longer knows where to spend his millions of dollars from Patreon!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Aside from the odd comedy flash sex game, Lily of the Valley was the first real sex game I had tried. This was around 4-5 years ago and it was the 3rd release. After that it was a shambles so god know how long the game has actually been in development, but its certainly not worthy of over 4 years of work. People need to fuck all these paid demos off. Support finished products not 'maybe' products. This is why everything has gone to shit because people are paying for stuff before they even have anything worthy of real money.

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Aside from the odd comedy flash sex game, Lily of the Valley was the first real sex game I had tried. This was around 4-5 years ago and it was the 3rd release. After that it was a shambles so god know how long the game has actually been in development, but its certainly not worthy of over 4 years of work. People need to fuck all these paid demos off. Support finished products not 'maybe' products. This is why everything has gone to shit because people are paying for stuff before they even have anything worthy of real money.
people pay such developers to see the continuation of the story, and the developer gets paid and does what people want.

Reactions: FavenXXX

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
there are a lot of posts for this game so forgive me if this has been asked. Is there a way to edit the save file to increase dirty level? I went to to edit but I can't figure out what value to change. Thank you

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
there are a lot of posts for this game so forgive me if this has been asked. Is there a way to edit the save file to increase dirty level? I went to to edit but I can't figure out what value to change. Thank you
The stats are kind of a hold over from early game design. I think in the past there were higher ambitions for the game, but as it is now the game is pretty linear and its hard to actually hard to miss most content. The two or three small missable scenes have more to do with exploration than stats and as long as Lily is just saying yes to everything vaguely sexual, she is more than likely going to get a dick stuffed in her. If all else fails, there is a renpy remake that has a gallery with all the scenes.

Reactions: Rotenlulu
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes