FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
get the money ready for August guys :ROFLMAO::cry:, I figured out this developer's strategy, since he has few patrons, he stretches updates for half a year, deliberately does not release updates in order to collect as much money as possible;)
How many times have you said similar words about the fact that the author loves money ? :) Everyone who follows any of the projects knows about the authors and their mistakes and behaviors. So it's superfluous to repeat every time that OH, the author loves money very much-Oh, collects money and similar words. EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING. :)

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
How many times have you said similar words about the fact that the author loves money ? :) Everyone who follows any of the projects knows about the authors and their mistakes and behaviors. So it's superfluous to repeat every time that OH, the author loves money very much-Oh, collects money and similar words. EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING. :)
so why don't they try to change something :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
so why don't they try to change something :)
Maybe because it works for them and they don't give a shit on your opinion (or others)?
I will express my opinion very briefly. If the Authors delay the release of the update (Everyone has delays) but if the author often gives a delay with the release of the update if no one from the ponsors does not tell the author about the delays in time, then there will be further delays and we will only have to wait for the latest update for the game to be released. THIS IS EXACTLY THE SITUATION HERE. Missed situation :) (And I spoke very briefly on this topic, and that here you can talk a lot and for a very long time.)

Last edited:
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I really like the game Lily of the Valley ! :love: :love: :love:
But these words do not apply to [P and P] ! :)
The longer the game is and the more new scenes there are, the better ! :)
I'm just interested to see what will happen next for Lily and what other adventures will Lily have.

Reactions: Dami Dshi

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
My friend today is 31 July, no updates, no P and P, again deceived everyone
Those who have been following Lily of the Valley for a long time and know [P and P] already know the answer, it means you just need to wait.
And it's not for us to judge, we get games for free. Who should say something to [P and P] or other authors of the game is the sponsors, because they pay for this or that game, which means they should express an opinion, their money goes to support the authors.

Last edited:

mikh85

Jan 12, 2020
Well, are there still faithful patreots of the update? A cool theme of the game, which includes those who realized that they were just being milked for money. And the rest are faithful freeloaders. Refresh in this situation once every six months, and that is not a fact. Continue donating, but the game is at least forgotten by the developers.

larfleeze

Dec 3, 2017
such a shame about this game. i have a feeling even when the developers release 1.8, they will have lost so much support that it wont be worth it to continue. Oh well.

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The more scenes Lily has, the better. After all, Lily has so many more adventures ahead of her. So many possibilities. Frames that [P and P] made only for the desktop. I hope to meet all the scenes in the game in the future game updates. After all, there were very good and interesting frames some of the frames [P and P] made only for the desktop have already been added to the game. So I hope that other frames will appear in the game as Scenes of Lily's new adventures.

• Angry
Reactions: Nekto K
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes