FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
some of those wallpapers are from 2018. Very unlikely they will be in the actual game. I was subbed for years to them until they released their "new game" so I can tell you the wallpapers were simply a tactic for them to keep their audience. All you did was reupload the wallpapers from this forum. The only pictures in the actual game are those from the progress report. I have put up with a lot of their bullshit for years and the excuses and lies honestly haven't changed. the only difference is they've just piled on more shit. Stop convincing people to hold onto false hope.
Wallpaper from what years I know. I remember a few years ago, someone also told me (Oh, so it's just a wallpaper and 100% not one of them will not be in the game) But some wallpapers after a while still became scenes in the game. (And after all, someone said this will not happen. :) )So there is hope that all these frames will also appear in the game after a while. If the author does not stop creating new ads for Lily. I hope that the author will continue to make updates. After all, LILY's adventures are just ahead. ( My reasoning: If the author continues to make updates, then it is possible to: Reveal different plot branches, add new ones and tell and show more about the city and the surrounding world around Lily. + new updates can also reveal the stories and lives of other people who are around Lily)

If the author wants and can implement all these frames, but already in the game. This can reveal the storylines and expand the world of the game by showing that Lily's world lives. By showing other places and other people. All this would only benefit the game.

If you are not interested and do not want to wait for the game, then this is your personal decision!
Other people may have a different opinion or desire :) !
But who said that you can't believe the best and wait for the game to continue ?!
If people believe it, then it's good.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
But who said that you can't believe the best and wait for the game to continue ?!
Common sense? P&P are not interested in Lily. Why? Just look at their latest updates. 1-2 new scenes tops that have only 15-20 minutes of gameplay. Constant delays. A supposed "new game" that they're working on. If they were still passionate about Lily and had lots of ideas, then they wouldn't be so lazy with their updates and they would develop more than one branch at a time. They're doing the absolute minimum just to keep whatever number of patrons they have left and are not putting any effort into the storyline. I think even I have more ideas and passion for Lily and the rest of the characters that I want to write fanfictions about where I would like the story to go.

P&P enjoy milking their fans while showing minimum effort. They just don't have to try and it doesn't help motivate them to do anything about it. With this pace, they'd have to develop Lily for more than 15 years just to put all of the wallpaper scenes into the game. And no sane human can keep the focus on one project for more than 6-8 years, and they'd feel burnout on year 3-5 which impacts the quality negatively. Hoping for anything good regarding Lily at this point would just be naive. We'd be lucky if they don't abandon the game next year and instead present their new project as a new cash cow. Or it's just another excuse and they don't want to develop adult games anymore but like money too much to stop. Having false hope would just lead to more disappointment. I'd rather keep very low expectations and I just MIGHT get surprised in a positive way. For the last 3 updates of Lily I'm so far unimpressed. The game show was fun, if a bit goofy, but that was a highlight. Anything else that was released since then was very underwhelming.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Common sense? P&P are not interested in Lily. Why? Just look at their latest updates. 1-2 new scenes tops that have only 15-20 minutes of gameplay. Constant delays. A supposed "new game" that they're working on. If they were still passionate about Lily and had lots of ideas, then they wouldn't be so lazy with their updates and they would develop more than one branch at a time. They're doing the absolute minimum just to keep whatever number of patrons they have left and are not putting any effort into the storyline. I think even I have more ideas and passion for Lily and the rest of the characters that I want to write fanfictions about where I would like the story to go.

P&P enjoy milking their fans while showing minimum effort. They just don't have to try and it doesn't help motivate them to do anything about it. With this pace, they'd have to develop Lily for more than 15 years just to put all of the wallpaper scenes into the game. And no sane human can keep the focus on one project for more than 6-8 years, and they'd feel burnout on year 3-5 which impacts the quality negatively. Hoping for anything good regarding Lily at this point would just be naive. We'd be lucky if they don't abandon the game next year and instead present their new project as a new cash cow. Or it's just another excuse and they don't want to develop adult games anymore but like money too much to stop. Having false hope would just lead to more disappointment. I'd rather keep very low expectations and I just MIGHT get surprised in a positive way. For the last 3 updates of Lily I'm so far unimpressed. The game show was fun, if a bit goofy, but that was a highlight. Anything else that was released since then was very underwhelming.
Yes, I know that [P and P] to be lazy, but who said it, but you can't believe and wait. + If you don't pay the author, then there is nothing to lose by such a user. The only thing that will be so it's a shame if the game is abandoned without telling all the ideas. [P and P] have good ideas and personnel for new updates of the game, the main thing is that [P and P] were able to implement them in the game and not just on paper. :) And as for your words: 15 years to enter all the scenes into the game. I will say this: It is difficult to say how much time it will take to conduct all the scenes in the game, but clearly not as much as you think, even with delays and laziness[P and P]so much time for conducting scenes in the game will not take even [P and P] But it is impossible to say specific time and no one can say how much time is needed. If [P and P] would make updates regularly at least 1 update every 3 months and there would be less delays with the release of updates, then a couple of years is the MAXIMUM and all these scenes could be put into the game and maybe not only these scenes :) But so [P and P] does not show itself very well in the output of updates and news about updates :) Then we can only wait and see what [P and P] will be able to bring the game to. :)

(((((My reasoning about the game and creation. (These words do not concern any particular author, they are just arguments on this topic !)

And so Lily of the Valley has very sharp opportunities in the plan of scenes and the surrounding world Lily of the Valley has the potential to develop into a very very good game with a thoughtful and lively world around Lily. BUT for this, you need an author who will live and work on only one game. Thinking through all the plot lines and all possible extensions of the game world. But I will repeat again that the author should live by ONE game thinking how and what to do. And it is desirable to communicate at least occasionally with their sponsors and fans. If all this is there, then games like Lily of the Valley can be turned into a better game.
With a thoughtful living world. ))))) :)

Last edited:

DocLore

May 8, 2017
Amazes me that the amount of subscribers on Patreon has gone back up, and doesn't seem that they have given any new news (though I can't see since I no longer subscribe).

nikolacole92

Mar 19, 2019
The missing part was some new renders from one of the scene (which pretty much connects the update), that have had to be created so the update finally got the shape we wanted. The only thing right now we have to do, to complete V.1.8 and release it, is to wait for the machine to render those prepared CG's as well as to render also prepared animations and import them. Thank you for your comprehension.

Missing part need 30 days xDD

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
And the reason for all the delays is that [P and P] started creating their new unnecessary game. There were delays before, but from the fact that [P and P] were busy creating their new unnecessary game, the delays became longer and longer.:)

[P and P] who have never been able to say when their new update will be released and who still can't regularly post news about updates and these people - [P and P] :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: have taken up creating their new game that is not necessary, which no one from the sponsors asked for [P and P] !!!

When, according to the logic of [P and P], with their speed of release of new updates and periodic delays in the release of updates, they should only be engaged in their main game Lily of the Valley, all their attention should be only on Lily of the Valley without being distracted by another. :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes