locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
The more scenes Lily has, the better. After all, Lily has so many more adventures ahead of her. So many possibilities. Frames that [P and P] made only for the desktop. I hope to meet all the scenes in the game in the future game updates. After all, there were very good and interesting frames some of the frames [P and P] made only for the desktop have already been added to the game. So I hope that other frames will appear in the game as Scenes of Lily's new adventures.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
In fact, I understand everything, there are all sorts of circumstances in life. But these guys, every release of a new version, this happens! :ROFLMAO: Funny! Maybe this is some kind of psychological move!? Well, like the expectation of the game is more important than the game itself :giggle:

Reactions: FavenXXX

lokoburgas

Mar 17, 2021
Closer to August 20, the news will not be 100%, they always write something in these numbers, wanted to know the wallpaper? Showed new or there were no them?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I like this game, but to be honest we already saw all there was to be seen. The game is pretty much over, i mean what new can we see? She fucked everyone at this point and i think they know that and are trying to earn as much as they can before ending it, and that is why the long periods between updates.

Reactions: Summi1986

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I like this game, but to be honest we already saw all there was to be seen. The game is pretty much over, i mean what new can we see? She fucked everyone at this point and i think they know that and are trying to earn as much as they can before ending it, and that is why the long periods between updates.
No, buddy, we didn't see a lot! We didn't see husband's friend, we didn't see drunk guys in a bar, we didn't see a salesman in a clothing store, we didn't see the guys from Castor, we didn't see the boyfriend of Lily's female friend, we didn't see scenes in the subway, scenes in a taxi, etc... We didn't see a lot of scenes. This game can continue to be made, the main thing is that the developers do not abandon it because it will be the biggest loss in the roster of adult games.:sick:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
No, buddy, we didn't see a lot! We didn't see husband's friend, we didn't see drunk guys in a bar, we didn't see a salesman in a clothing store, we didn't see the guys from Castor, we didn't see the boyfriend of Lily's female friend, we didn't see scenes in the subway, scenes in a taxi, etc... We didn't see a lot of scenes. This game can continue to be made, the main thing is that the developers do not abandon it because it will be the biggest loss in the roster of adult games.:sick:
I agree with you. Lily has a lot of adventures ahead of her. The main thing is that the author does not stop updating the game.

Reactions: Dino1000

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I agree with you. Lily has a lot of adventures ahead of her. The main thing is that the author does not stop updating the game.
The thing is, all of those adventures are as good as abandoned, and all we get from update to update is the disgusting Fred. I get that he's a fan-favorite, but the game is supposed to be about choice and multiple ways to be a slut. I loved avoiding Fred, but I enjoyed the massage storyline, being lesbian friends with Nicole, being a corporate whore, and finally slowly making Nick into a cuckold by letting the lumberers feel Lily up and by teasing Nick's friend in front of him, ending with him applying the sunscreen and Lily encouraging him to stare at her boobs. It would be hot to see more of all that if Nick would be okay with Lily going fully naked, and even with his friend touching her boobs. But no, let's make Lily become a victim to stupid Fred's advances and even do this stupid fake wedding and not let the player progress if you tried to avoid him. Hell, I wouldn't mind Fred's storyline if Lily could instead tease him and stay in charge (like when he enters the bathroom, make him instead jerk off in front of her or lick her pussy, but not touch her otherwise). I like the fantasy of Lily enjoying sex, but not when she's pressured into it (except when it's by her own husband because being a slut for him turns her on).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
she didnt fuck Hobos, dwarves, monsters and aliens tho

larfleeze

Dec 3, 2017
some of those wallpapers are from 2018. Very unlikely they will be in the actual game. I was subbed for years to them until they released their "new game" so I can tell you the wallpapers were simply a tactic for them to keep their audience. All you did was reupload the wallpapers from this forum. The only pictures in the actual game are those from the progress report. I have put up with a lot of their bullshit for years and the excuses and lies honestly haven't changed. the only difference is they've just piled on more shit. Stop convincing people to hold onto false hope.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes