lokoburgas

Mar 17, 2021
I think that they will release an update in August, will be exactly 6 months, and it will not be longer, the previous one, although who knows them, maybe they will be corrected and the update will be just fire

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
короче ребята, мы все разойдемся, фильма не будет, П и П мне на это ответили,
Уважаемый, V. 1.8 не выйдет в эти выходные. Наберитесь терпения, мы работаем над этим и выпустим, как только он будет готов. Спасибо.
Proof or go troll Icstor topic

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
If they're adding a fourth scene a small delay is understandable, but I hope it won't turn out into a 2 months delay.

Reactions: Pogo123

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
P and P wrote that this weekend will not be no update
Didn't P / P write that the update will be released in the first week of July? I don't understand why he keeps postponing it, releases an update with 4 scenes, playing time 25 minutes and will wait again 6-7 months for the next update! Sad...

Thank God there are a lot of quality games here on the forum that shorten our wait. The idea that the update would take 6-8 months for each game, so this forum will die! : D

S.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I know the dialogues thru the game is supposed to be flexible based on whether you're on the good girl path or on the corrupt path, but the fact is, after shes already cheated like a dozen times, and she does the undercover job on the architect guy shes still like "oh NO I just cheated on Nick what do I DOOOO".

Like a lot of these games never progress the dialogue to where the girl is actively initiating the slut acts but the whole way she acts like shes being forced into it and only when the penetration happens she starts enjoying.

Also does feel like shes tricked into everything by the therapist guy.
I will supplement my answer for IllusionA2. I still slightly disagree with you IllusionA2 about the dialogues in the game Lily of the Valley. As for me, everything is fine with the dialogues in Lily of the Valley. These are not errors or unfinished dialogues in the game everything is fine with the dialogues. And even though it's not the first time Lily has been cheating on her Husband Nick , the reaction in the dialogues is correct. The main character of the game Lily just does not want to admit that she is a Slut or a Whore, so she simply denies the truth that this is more than just cheating by mistake. That's why it's easier for Lily to convince herself that Lily just made a slight mistake and all her infidelities are just a small mistake because Lily still loves her Husband Nick ! For the sake of saving her family, Lily even brainwashed Nick so that she could save the family from divorce. And as for Lily, she should not openly be a Whore, because NICK should not know about her adventures with other men. Here is Lily and 2 in one as it should be logically. In front of her Husband, Lily is a good wife and with other Men, LILY can be who she is. So from the point of view of dealogs in the game Lily of the Valley everything good.

1) Good Girl Gone Bad
There was once a game Good Girl Gone Bad a good game :) (I played it a very long time ago. I talk about what I know.) In the dialogues, everything seems to be even good. The main character is a good girl and she can make a mistake and go not a good way of life. (What to hide the main character should go the way of debauchery otherwise it would not be interesting haha) So as for the dialogues from the side, the dialogues in the game are VERY good as well as the scenes, but if you think about it a little, the dialogues in the game are not easy to date (This is a quibble for sure, but I reason and speak purely my opinion. I liked the game very much :) ) If you look closely, the main character being already depraved, there is no such thing that the Main character would try to hide changes from her boyfriend. She does not hide but practically shows her changes head-on, she just becomes a whore. (Although maybe there was a balance between a complete whore and a normal girl in the game. (I've been playing the game Good Girl Gone Bad for a long time)) Compared to the game about Lily. Lily wants to be a good wife for her husband, but she also wants infidelity. And in Good Girl Gone Bad, the bolance is less balanced. The game about Lily is the life and adventures of Lily. And in Good Girl Gone Bad, it's just the adventures of the Main character Bolan, so that she would try to save herself in front of her mate. (Although I'll repeat it again, I've been playing GoodGirlGoneBad for a long time)

In Defenestration, a cool plot and scenes seem to be normal. The game Defenestration is still being updated and developed, so perhaps in the future the author of the game Defenestration will still change something for me. (My reasoning about Defenestration is based on the currently available update [v0. 4. 9. 2]. If the author of the game Defenestration changes what I have said now in the future, then the game will even benefit from changes 100%)

In Defenestration, a cool plot and scenes seem to be normal. (Although in this game the Shit heroine does not fart to pretend to be a good game is not about this, but now the razgavor concerns the dialogues in the game and their not being completed in the games.)The game Defenestration is still being updated and developed, so perhaps in the future the author of the game Defenestration will still change something for me. (My reasoning about Defenestration is based on the currently available update [v0. 4. 9. 2]. If the author of the game Defenestration changes what I have said now in the future, then the game will even benefit from changes 100%) As I said earlier, the game is good. The main character loses her memory and is brainwashed and brainwashed more than once by the Main One and if you make the main character of the game Defenestration a STUPID BIMBO, then there are no docking and inappropriate dialogues (These are not all dialogues and some of the dialogues of BIMBO are not suitable) Since the main character of the game Defenestration make a very STUPID bimbo. That is, inappropriate dialogues (Reasoning according to logic) If the shit heroine is a stupid whore and she was brainwashed that she would become a very stupid whore without brains. Then what a fig the main character can zdavo razyshlyat from whether it is good for her or not. If she is stupid, then the dialogues for her should be different, well, maybe it's normal to think a little bit, but no, when after brainwashing the main character meets other NPCs, she does not speak badly enough, decides herself what to do and thinks out loud it's good for her this or that. SHE IS A STUPID WHORE and they tell her a lot of times that she should not accept serious answers and decisions another someone will do it for the Main character of the game Defenestration but no in the dalogs every now and then the heroine is not 100% a Whore every now and then she decides herself and argues with others. This is what de has finished or not finished dialogues in the game. These errors and imperfections in the game violate the climate of the game. If GG is made by a stupid Whore, then she should behave and talk like a STUPID WHORE and not like an ordinary prostitute with brains. That's how the author should control and replace such mums in games if there are such errors in their games and not miss such errors with the thought: and so normal dialogues. It's at such moments that you can see at once which author is trying and which one is just making a game. The author of the game should always try to make his game better and interesting, not everyone can do this, but at least it is necessary to try.

(This is my purely my reasoning about the dialogues in the game :) ) (I tried to say more and more stealthily and so reasoning on such topics is more moshtabnye and even more large-scale reasoning on similar topics.)

There is always room to grow and change in the creation and development of games. But it is necessary for the author to live and work on the game. And for this, all authors and developers always need support, and when the authors and developers already have support. If the author is good, he will try to develop and improve his game so that those who support them can see and hear that the author is trying both for himself and his game and for those who support them. (It is also very desirable that the ator or the developer communicates with his sponsors, this will also let the sponsors know that I am listening to them and the authors will also better fix their games knowing the opinion from the outside. Criticism is ( + ) and ( -) )

So the dialogues in Lily of the Valley are balanced at least at the proper level and do not get out of the life of Lily herself.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I completely agree with you, the dialogs in LotV are very well written, thought through, clever and often very comical.
And, as you said, the reason why she, after having fucked (more or less) every man in sight in the game :ROFLMAO:, still is trying behave with some moral, is because she wants to be faithful, she knows she is sinning BUT her sex drive and ambitions makes her slip up over and over again . and that is what make a lot of the scenes so funny - it's like erotic sitcom, seeing trying, Lily slip up => plenty of sex.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I completely agree with you, the dialogs in LotV are very well written, thought through, clever and often very comical.
And, as you said, the reason why she, after having fucked (more or less) every man in sight in the game :ROFLMAO:, still is trying behave with some moral, is because she wants to be faithful, she knows she is sinning BUT her sex drive and ambitions makes her slip up over and over again . and that is what make a lot of the scenes so funny - it's like erotic sitcom, seeing trying, Lily slip up => plenty of sex.
I also think:) . The dialogues in the game are even realistic. It's easier for Lily to think that all her infidelities are just her usual mistake. Every girl or woman who changes will behave as usual. I generally like the scenes and dialogues in the game.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey Lily just tripped, slipped and landed on some dick

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes