Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think we will get about 4 scenes.
1) Mike
2) Jack
3) cabin
4) ?????

4th one is not clear but we can speculate... :ROFLMAO:
maybe: Fred (again) - they are "fake" married after all :ROFLMAO: at least Fred think so...
or maybe: the office get some progression
or maybe: library or pool guy

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think we will get about 4 scenes.
1) Mike
2) Jack
3) cabin
4) ?????

4th one is not clear but we can speculate... :ROFLMAO:
maybe: Fred (again) - they are "fake" married after all :ROFLMAO: at least Fred think so...
or maybe: the office get some progression
or maybe: library or pool guy
I think John might have a scene in this update... But Fred can steal the scene again (Damn lucky old man) :cautious:

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
hands up, i have only played the Ren'py conversion of this game, but that aside, i absolutely love this game, Lilly is stunning, the story is (at the moment) keep a much lighter tone that other corruption games i have played which i really like. this is great work and i cant wait for the next version to come out. @ devs beautiful work (y)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
100% agree. I also like the lighter "tone" in the game, it plays like an erotic situational comedy sometimes - its just fun to play. Some of the other corruption games are much too dark and sometimes out right depressing.
LotV is a gem!
I agree, this one allows me to enjoy all the adult stuff with out a majorly depressing feeling from doing so.

I mean maybe a little Guilt, but not like I get from some of the NTR stuff. ( This one is just fun in most all respects.)

So far for me the Office wife, and this one, and maybe Lidas Adventures Are some of the more jovial Characters to play. For Me

Though they each have there share of Evil bad people to deal with, there not just totally depressing over all.

EDIT >>> Should also add in there Bawdy Traditions Another fun one that is not totally depressing overall.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I agree, this one allows me to enjoy all the adult stuff with out a majorly depressing feeling from doing so.
You should try Project Myriam, and the dev does monthly updates
I mean maybe a little Guilt, but not like I get from some of the NTR stuff. ( This one is just fun in most all respects.)

So far for me the Office wife, and this one, and maybe Lidas Adventures Are some of the more jovial Characters to play. For Me

Though they each have there share of Evil bad people to deal with, there not just totally depressing over all.

EDIT >>> Should also add in there Bawdy Traditions Another fun one that is not totally depressing overall.

Reactions: taglag

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Where can I actually see the statistics like relationship loving woman
there is no official way of doing that. the only way is to save after a choice and then read the the save file. e.g. using a savefile editor etc. the guide posted in op have have this information: how every choice impact relationship score, various corruption scores, etc.

Reactions: mtmes

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
there is no official way of doing that. the only way is to save after a choice and then read the the save file. e.g. using a savefile editor etc. the guide posted in op have have this information: how every choice impact relationship score, various corruption scores, etc.
Thank you for your reply, I was thinking the same thing.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hello i have been playing for 6 hours but still level 1 this is normal and cheats don't work for me either

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes