3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope you achieve those goals. I like what I've seen so far, and I quite like both of them at this point. I'm also glad you've undertaken this endeavor. Doing something new is usually a combination of excitement, anxiety, stress, and satisfaction. I applaud your willingness to branch out of your comfort zone.

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
I got the mail from Oscar to meet him between 23:00 and 00:00 but when i want to go to the park it says "I have nothing to do there right now." (I am playing Version 0.03beta)

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
I got the mail from Oscar to meet him between 23:00 and 00:00 but when i want to go to the park it says "I have nothing to do there right now." (I am playing Version 0.03beta)
Can you send me your savefile so I can see what's going on?

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Here is my last savefile. BTW is it correct that the Veteran-job can be choosen but the destination will not show up in available locations to choose to go there?
It should show up as soon as you have receive a mail from them.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
i got the mail from the Veterans with the location but it will not show up. Should be in the allready send save be inclusive.
Yeah, just checked your savefile. Both the flags for reading these mails are missing. Apparently in both cases that particular line of code is skipped.

Can you replace the computer.rpyc in the folder game/script/items/computer with the attached one? Then in the game use the laptop in Kharoline’s apartment. This should fix the problem.

Can you let me know if this worked?

If does it should also fix the same problem for niko82 and Thessali.

Last edited:

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
Yeah, just checked your savefile. Both the flags for reading these mails are missing. Apparently in both cases that particular line of code is skipped.

Can you replace the computer.rpyc in the folder game/script/items/computer with the attached one? Then in the game use the laptop in Kharoline’s apartment. This should fix the problem.

Can you let me know if this worked?

If does it should also fix the same problem for niko82 and Thessali.
Jep after loading an earlier save the Quest is now working Thanks a lot Joker3D

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
As a proud member of the Itty Bitty Titty Appreciation Committee, I approve of this game.
Lily is cute AF. there is lots of sex. And that itty bitty titty Esmeralda yum now that is what I call a MILF. I can't wait to have some fun with her. I also look forward to have Queen Lily get gang banged by her minions. definitely lots of potential here.
However, I seem to be a little stuck now I got the mail from Oscar but when I go to the park it says there is nothing here. the game also told me to talk to the twins again but when I do it's just sex.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Hi @Joker 3d
This is my save: View attachment 1-6-LT1.save

I tried computer.rpyc too, but it did not help, at least during 3 game days. Lily still couldn't enter the park after 11.00 pm.
As a proud member of the Itty Bitty Titty Appreciation Committee, I approve of this game.
Lily is cute AF. there is lots of sex. And that itty bitty titty Esmeralda yum now that is what I call a MILF. I can't wait to have some fun with her. I also look forward to have Queen Lily get gang banged by her minions. definitely lots of potential here.
However, I seem to be a little stuck now I got the mail from Oscar but when I go to the park it says there is nothing here. the game also told me to talk to the twins again but when I do it's just sex.
Thank you for your kind words.

I checked both your saves and the cause is the same. With what Strathie said about an earlier savefile I looked at computer.rpyc again and noticed that the fix won't work if you make progress with Blaire. With coding you have to be so meticulous, but that's okay, my learning curve is getting steeper.

Attached an improved version of computer.rpyc. Plaese replace the one in the folder game/script/items/computer with the attached one. Then in the game use the laptop in Kharoline’s apartment. Please let me know if this works.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

I checked both your saves and the cause is the same. With what Strathie said about an earlier savefile I looked at computer.rpyc again and noticed that the fix won't work if you make progress with Blaire. With coding you have to be so meticulous, but that's okay, my learning curve is getting steeper.

Attached an improved version of computer.rpyc. Plaese replace the one in the folder game/script/items/computer with the attached one. Then in the game use the laptop in Kharoline’s apartment. Please let me know if this works.
Until the next release, you might want to add a link on the OP to your post above and include text in bold orange so it stands out for visitors of the thread. So, something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Joker 3d

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019

Attached an improved version of computer.rpyc. Please replace the one in the folder game/script/items/computer with the attached one. Then in the game use the laptop in Kharoline’s apartment. Please let me know if this works.
nice that worked, however, I noticed something I meet Oscar on Thursday night and after the meeting, the game jumped to Saturday instead of Friday. not a big thing but I wanted to point it out.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Hi Joker,
There is a potential loop in the game:
- once Lily comes back to Kharoline's apartment from Blaire next morning and goes to bed, it looks like she was just awaken there and may has a sex scene
- after that scene it is still 8:00am and the bed scene can be repeated endlessly without time progress
Not a big deal though, just for a cleaning.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The plausibility of this story is non-existant. We have mc the daughter of a ceo for a multi-national company supposedly getting her id blanked in order to have her thrown into the streets. Her father disappears from the company website as if he never existed. Her luggage with her passport and other paperwork gets conveniently confiscated so she can't refute the arguments of any of the officials she ends up dealing with.

If you ever travel, KEEP YOUR DAMN ID ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES! Safe places include the "pit", the front pockets of your pants since these are harder for pickpockets to do the bump and run attack. Some people even strap stuff lower down on the legs. Be very wary of countries that insist on confiscating your passports. They are usually the ones that are most begging for a regime change. Hotels and other places should also be avoided if they insist on doing anything other than making a photocopy.

Getting back to disappearing rich parents.... There's a reason why the human slave trade preys on the poor and avoids the rich elite. Snatch a poor girl and no-one notices. Snatch a Paris Hilton or whatever, and you will probably be soon staring down the barrel of a mercenary gun or be running away from johhny law.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
so I ran into a bit of a potential balancing issue I got the invite from Connor to come by on Saturday but unfortunately, I spend all my money on those apparently useless sex toys and because I can no longer tutor him. I'm back to 30$ a week which makes buying the clothes quite grindy.
so maybe it would be better if we could keep tutoring him or maybe a bonus from Esmeralda for the good work.
also noticed a small typo in this scene it says Kharolina, not Kharoline.
screenshot0001.jpg
also had a weird little bug that when I tried to just talk to Kharoline in the morning it would trigger the makeout, not the just talk scene but it kinda went away after a few in-game days.

The plausibility of this story is non-existant. We have mc the daughter of a ceo for a multi-national company supposedly getting her id blanked in order to have her thrown into the streets. Her father disappears from the company website as if he never existed. Her luggage with her passport and other paperwork gets conveniently confiscated so she can't refute the arguments of any of the officials she ends up dealing with.

If you ever travel, KEEP YOUR DAMN ID ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES! Safe places include the "pit", the front pockets of your pants since these are harder for pickpockets to do the bump and run attack. Some people even strap stuff lower down on the legs. Be very wary of countries that insist on confiscating your passports. They are usually the ones that are most begging for a regime change. Hotels and other places should also be avoided if they insist on doing anything other than making a photocopy.

Getting back to disappearing rich parents.... There's a reason why the human slave trade preys on the poor and avoids the rich elite. Snatch a poor girl and no-one notices. Snatch a Paris Hilton or whatever, and you will probably be soon staring down the barrel of a mercenary gun or be running away from johhny law.
obviously someone richer and more powerful has orchestrated the whole thing.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes