Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
She is, don't worry you will get your fill of her or more so she will get her fill. I just missed her off by mistake, but the small stats box will change with the new update to have all info displayed on your phone which has now been fully implemented (and oh my does it look good, you can receive picture message as well)
this is more of a rant then a complaint so just let me get it out lol.

but that reminds me the only issue i had with honey was her mentioning her tits were fake. i never really saw the appeal to fake tits so that was a slight negative for me. what happened to "black don't crack"?:sneaky: that being said at the same time i can see her going for it. it seems to match her character. but annoying none the less.

ok rant over probably to small to be a rant but there it is.:ROFLMAO:

....so how's the update going?:whistle:

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
this is more of a rant then a complaint so just let me get it out lol.

but that reminds me the only issue i had with honey was her mentioning her tits were fake. i never really saw the appeal to fake tits so that was a slight negative for me. what happened to "black don't crack"?:sneaky: that being said at the same time i can see her going for it. it seems to match her character. but annoying none the less.

ok rant over probably to small to be a rant but there it is.:ROFLMAO:

....so how's the update going?:whistle:
They still look cracking ;)
Update is going well, on the last scene but it's a big one (poss first threesome if on certain route, or 2 different sex scenes if on other routes, and then small scene that will fully open up the storyline) at around 1200 renders currently for next update, reckon another 500 but most will be animated.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
She is, don't worry you will get your fill of her or more so she will get her fill. I just missed her off by mistake, but the small stats box will change with the new update to have all info displayed on your phone which has now been fully implemented (and oh my does it look good, you can receive picture message as well)
I hope the new update will be released soon. I just can't wait to play the new update.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I hope the new update will be released soon. I just can't wait to play the new update.
I too can't wait to release, however once the storyline is complete I do have a lot of grammar and spelling to go over (as I have been slated in the past for this, with lots of different routes it does make it tricky to go over everything) then comes in sounds, music etc.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The story is absolutely ridiculous but damn it has some seriously humorous charm to it. That elusive MDD combo too, perhaps even twice over when the MC reconnects with his family.

Meadow and Josie are definitely standouts for me even with their minor content thus far.

Edit: That dinner though...every time Honey looks at the MC "Maneater" starts playing in my head.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Love it, all the girls are hot and willing, MC isn't a douche canoe, and there's no silly drama for the sake of drama. The Meadow content was fucking hot too ass to mouth isn't something I've seen in many games I've played here so major props to you! Then you followed that up with being able to knock up Josie can't think of any games where you have that option right out the gate either. Doing gods work. Being able to choose what sex acts occur is a really nice touch too. I can't wait to see more, hopefully we run into more young virgins (fingers crossed for Amy) and save Libby from her fuckboy boyfriend.

Keep it up Cr8tive!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the more i think about it this game has alot of what i usually like. the only thing missing is a goth/punk chick,an asian character considering the context of the game could even be a secretary or rival to the MC, a redhead,and maaaaybe an amazonian type girl.

im curious how many more people will be added.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Love it, all the girls are hot and willing, MC isn't a douche canoe, and there's no silly drama for the sake of drama. The Meadow content was fucking hot too ass to mouth isn't something I've seen in many games I've played here so major props to you! Then you followed that up with being able to knock up Josie can't think of any games where you have that option right out the gate either. Doing gods work. Being able to choose what sex acts occur is a really nice touch too. I can't wait to see more, hopefully we run into more young virgins (fingers crossed for Amy) and save Libby from her fuckboy boyfriend.

Keep it up Cr8tive!
There is the possibility of knocking Rita up as well on day 2 if you choose the right path and she is in love with you enough and submissive enough. :sneaky:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
the more i think about it this game has alot of what i usually like. the only thing missing is a goth/punk chick,an asian character considering the context of the game could even be a secretary or rival to the MC, a redhead,and maaaaybe an amazonian type girl.

im curious how many more people will be added.
There won't be many more "Main characters" added for a few updates, there are the odd side characters added here and there, but there is a lot of content scheduled for the ones we have met already. There could be an introduction of a redhead coming in an update or two's time. Gotta love a redhead, fiery! :)

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
There is the possibility of knocking Rita up as well on day 2 if you choose the right path and she is in love with you enough and submissive enough. :sneaky:
You son of a bitch, now I gotta go back and replay the game, oh what a shame. What a shame indeed.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
You son of a bitch, now I gotta go back and replay the game, oh what a shame. What a shame indeed.
Here is a little walkthrough I knocked up. Not the only route you can take but best one IMO.

Here is a little one I have quickly thrown together which highlights the best route in my opinion to take. You don't necessarily have to follow it to get the same outcome for instance for Rita agreeing to not take the pill, you can obtain this a few different ways but its the way I would probably say is the best.

Limitless Day 2 Mod - Updated

Reactions: JonTommy
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes