Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
But don't you see, if someone else goes for the MMF threesome in their playthrough, the gay could seep through the internet, infect his copy of the game and then him. And then he'll be craving fruity cocktails with little umbrellas, but those are expensive, and.... /s

Actually, from what I've seen so far, Dion/Latesha/Jimmy would be my favourite MMF combo. But that would probably be a few updates out before it'll work.
Haha, they get you with them fruity cocktails. Since Lateshya is a LI she won't be involved (Only threesome she may have would be a MFF scenario) and you won't actually see anything happening unless you go through the door and then join in with Dion and a female who is not a LI. You will have the option to not go through and have you own 1 on 1 experience with another none LI female.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
well I hadn't seen this thread in a while and I think it will surely get interesting with the plans that the dev has :censored: (I mean the thread, not the game) 2 audiences with totally different tastes in the same thread is always fun to read .

Cr8tive M3dia,Dev I recommend that you put the planned tags in Genre Spoiler and in dev notes some information about them (even if it is optional, some players are not interested) for example it seems you are going to add sharing, swinging,MM/F (once you put that, those who like it will ask for more and more and maybe whit a LI ...) put that in the Op so that the player knows if he is interested or not, you do not want them to be surprised at the time of playing and have a mod intervene in the thread later :KEK::KEK: (it will not be The first time I see that happen, more if it is a game with 2 different audiences hahaha)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I truly don't know how many more times the dev will be asked the same question over and over.

The sky isn't falling, it is avoidable and not with an li. Never will be ntr. Seems simple enough for anybody to understand... well I guess almost anybody...

Cr8tive M3dia thank you for this vn, I cannot wait til later today when I can play it and I respect the patience you've shown. Lol.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Haha, they get you with them fruity cocktails. Since Lateshya is a LI she won't be involved (Only threesome she may have would be a MFF scenario) and you won't actually see anything happening unless you go through the door and then join in with Dion and a female who is not a LI. You will have the option to not go through and have you own 1 on 1 experience with another none LI female.
Well, if that will make Dion more accepting towards me banging his mom and sisters, giving him a new baby sibling and make him an uncle... I guess fucking his girlfriend together with him is a sacrifice I will have to make.
*Me sighing with false sadness*
With a heavy heart and hating myself for the rest of my life, of course, but I'll make it. ;):p

• Haha
Reactions: VepsrP

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I truly don't know how many more times the dev will be asked the same question over and over.

The sky isn't falling, it is avoidable and not with an li. Never will be ntr. Seems simple enough for anybody to understand... well I guess almost anybody...

Cr8tive M3dia thank you for this vn, I cannot wait til later today when I can play it and I respect the patience you've shown. Lol.
yeah - the search function seems not popular , or even to hard for some people :ROFLMAO:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well, if that will make Dion more accepting towards me banging his mom and sisters, giving him a new baby sibling and make him an uncle... I guess fucking his girlfriend together with him is a sacrifice I will have to make.
*Me sighing with false sadness*
With a heavy heart and hating myself for the rest of my life, of course, but I'll make it. ;):p
would be easier to just kill him (y)
(yep - i m not into all this bro-mance thingy in any form -hope he´s the only one lol)

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
would be easier to just kill him (y)
(yep - i m not into all this bro-mance thingy in any form -hope he´s the only one lol)
Hey, why not... having him become my brother-from-another-mother-which-I-bang-as-well-as-I-do-his-sisters seems like good plot development to me. And tag-teaming a gal with him seems just like good old non-homo male bonding to me. :sneaky:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
well I hadn't seen this thread in a while and I think it will surely get interesting with the plans that the dev has :censored: (I mean the thread, not the game) 2 audiences with totally different tastes in the same thread is always fun to read .

Cr8tive M3dia,Dev I recommend that you put the planned tags in Genre Spoiler and in dev notes some information about them (even if it is optional, some players are not interested) for example it seems you are going to add sharing, swinging,MM/F (once you put that, those who like it will ask for more and more and maybe whit a LI ...) put that in the Op so that the player knows if he is interested or not, you do not want them to be surprised at the time of playing and have a mod intervene in the thread later :KEK::KEK: (it will not be The first time I see that happen, more if it is a game with 2 different audiences hahaha)
As has been mentioned by others since your post and me, I don't know 20 times maybe. There won't be sharing or NTR... again just in case this was missed just then, there WONT be any NTR or sharing of our LI. There could possibly be a scene in which we have the option.... the O-P-T-I-O-N of a MMF scene with Dion and a female who is NOT a LI should you so wish. This does not mean we will be sharing a LI, this does not mean then NTR will be added and it's optional.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I hope that this game will stay alway from the annoying three letter thing & its relatives

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
As has been mentioned by others since your post and me, I don't know 20 times maybe. There won't be sharing or NTR... again just in case this was missed just then, there WONT be any NTR or sharing of our LI. There could possibly be a scene in which we have the option.... the O-P-T-I-O-N of a MMF scene with Dion and a female who is NOT a LI should you so wish. This does not mean we will be sharing a LI, this does not mean then NTR will be added and it's optional.
man, I'm not even saying something about ntr, I simply recommended that you put the genre spoilers for other players and some info in dev notes so that they understand I already know that it is optional, but most players do not even read comments (I told you that just so you don't have to answer the same 100 times .....)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
man, I'm not even saying something about ntr, I simply recommended that you put the genre spoilers for other players and some info in dev notes so that they understand I already know that it is optional, but most players do not even read comments (I told you that just so you don't have to answer the same 100 times .....)
+1

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

this has been one of the more sensible answers I've seen from a non-dev...
I still don't understand what the panic is from some people.... but .. c'est la vie.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I have added the info in a section on the front. I know you didn't mention NTR but there won't be any of that or sharing or swinging with our LI... it's just a little scene I had thought up for players who may want to have and play through a MMF scene. If they do that's fully up to them, but if they don't that's is fine it will not impact the game at all.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Cr8tive M3dia
Not the first time seeing this "webp" image Related error. But i can't believe it is due to memory. Definitely not. Lot of free space on my phone's internal storage

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Cr8tive M3dia
Not the first time seeing this "webp" image Related error. But i can't believe it is due to memory. Definitely not. Lot of free space on my phone's internal storage
well

at first - the last line of the traceback file is importend to see
second - the internal storage is not the memory mentioned - its the ram thats count

edit : i mean with this - look whats using your ram on the phone and close maybe 1 or 2 app´s

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And if you can reject the non-LI, then for me it's already perfect.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes