Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Enjoying the game so far, and expect to continue enjoying, as long as I'm not forced into a relationship.
And not forced to hang out with some dude, like many games tend to do, as I really don't need a wingman.
Also PLEASE really stick to the no NTR theme in future content.
But one grip I have is that the mc's beard is just plain fugly, just check the rita scene.
So that's my brief personal opinion on what I've played so far, which I'm only at the first rita scene.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally I don't understand why the dev should do anymore about it. The dev has answered the questions in both posts and the op. I think those that care about it can take a minute or two and look for it.

Seriously it could be written in flashing neon lights and have a page sized statement and people would still ask. To me it's on them at this point.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can't play this game.
I like this game and I enjoy playing it.

But well...
I have two phones, on my main ("better phone") I can't play this game at all, the android version turns off for me (I can't find another android version, maybe it would help) I have the same thing when I try to play through joiplay but also to me the game is shutting down. (I even try to install other versions and nothing too)

On my old phone, the game works, I came to a threesome with Naomi and Rita. But already during this sex scene, during the animation, my game was buggy and it was showing a black screen. And when we managed to get further in this scene, my phone did not withstand the animation and it showed a grated screen and after a while a black screen.
And that's it. But here it's problem with my old phone only, for sure.

I don't know how much content I have left in the game, I would like to finish this game because it is interesting.
But well.. :confused:

With my main phone, I often have such problems with games. I don't know what the fault is here.
(My phone: samsung galaxy a12, and I have an android 11 system)

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I can't play this game.

But well...
I have two phones, on my main ("better phone") I can't play this game at all, the android version turns off for me (I can't find another android version, maybe it would help) I have the same thing when I try to play through joiplay but also to me the game is shutting down. (I even try to install other versions and nothing too)

On my old phone, the game works, I came to a threesome with Naomi and Rita. But already during this sex scene, during the animation, my game was buggy and it was showing a black screen. And when we managed to get further in this scene, my phone did not withstand the animation and it showed a grated screen and after a while a black screen.

I don't know how much content I have left in the game, I would like to finish this game because it is interesting.

With my main phone, I often have such problems with games. I don't know what the fault is here.
I will see if I can get it uploaded to Itch, have got one animation that is .webm which I will have to change as they don't allow it but I'll see what I can do. I can't test the Android port which I why I don't upload it but others have tried it as said works ok.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I will see if I can get it uploaded to Itch, have got one animation that is .webm which I will have to change as they don't allow it but I'll see what I can do. I can't test the Android port which I why I don't upload it but others have tried it as said works ok.
Android version is definitely ok. This is just my phone's fault, but I don't know exactly why.. :unsure:

I often have a situation where I cannot play the game on my main phone, then on my old phone, this game works.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can't play this game.

But well...

"playing on phone"
I found the problem. What do I win? :KEK:

Oct 5, 2021
Any body else game just crash when you get the ffm of noami and rita? Like the scene just before where you finally get to fuck noami.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
How long do updates take? Seems average for these games is 3 months. Some are monthly but that is rare.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
Android version is definitely ok. This is just my phone's fault, but I don't know exactly why.. :unsure:

I often have a situation where I cannot play the game on my main phone, then on my old phone, this game works.
I have the same problem.
At first it gets stuck for a while, then blackscreen, then the game closed. I don't know why is this happening.
(And it doesn't always happen on my phone.)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
How long do updates take? Seems average for these games is 3 months. Some are monthly but that is rare.
My last update was between 3-4 months but that was mainly because I had about 8 different routes going all with different renders and text... that is why it was over 2600+ renders... but I would say 3 is an average. This next update I'm currently working on won't have as many routes as will be mostly for all routes with the odd diversion in places, so hopefully will be less than 3.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I have the same problem.
At first it gets stuck for a while, then blackscreen, then the game closed. I don't know why is this happening.
(And it doesn't always happen on my phone.)
I'll look to see if I can get it uploaded to Itch then hopefully you can play it via there. Have one animation to change file type then can upload it there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AK Khan and BTLD

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
My last update was between 3-4 months but that was mainly because I had about 8 different routes going all with different renders and text... that is why it was over 2600+ renders... but I would say 3 is an average. This next update I'm currently working on won't have as many routes as will be mostly for all routes with the odd diversion in places, so hopefully will be less than 3.
never ever explain or apologize for update shedule - just a hint ;)
its done when its done :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes