Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
Downloaded this recently and I was really pleasantly surprised. I'm honestly liking the color variations of the ladies here. Rita, Lateshya & Honey are all brilliant girls. Keep up the great work.

EDIT: I really wouldn't mind though if there's sharing content if I can choose the girl. Rita, Lateshya & Honey are all too good to be passed around but I wouldn't say no if Dion gets to have his way with the store girl.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Downloaded this recently and I was really pleasantly surprised. I'm honestly liking the color variations of the ladies here. Rita, Lateshya & Honey are all brilliant girls. Keep up the great work.

EDIT: I really wouldn't mind though if there's sharing content if I can choose the girl. Rita, Lateshya & Honey are all too good to be passed around but I wouldn't say no if Dion gets to have his way with the store girl.
Cindy?!?! Not that it's going to happen, but how could you say that... I bet under that shy exterior she is a animal in the bedroom. Would never want to share her.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

there's no NTR in the game you do know that ?
and the "store girl" is a LI ....

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Talking about Josie. She is a little minx. I don't have issues with NTR in games because at the end of the day it's just a game, it's just not my vision for this one I'm making. People are probably just a little snappy about it and sharing because yesterday I had to write about 6 times it wouldn't be included and still people kept coming back saying I was going down that road, and I was like I'm not.

Reactions: Blernblern and BTLD

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
Talking about Josie. She is a little minx. I don't have issues with NTR in games because at the end of the day it's just a game, it's just not my vision for this one I'm making. People are probably just a little snappy about it and sharing because yesterday I had to write about 6 times it wouldn't be included and still people kept coming back saying I was going down that road, and I was like I'm not.
You know that's completely fair and thanks for the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Great so far, lots of gorgeous girls willing to share. I like protagonists who are over the top in terms of brains money or power, he's also a bit over the top in cheesy dialogue but I'll put up with it. I wonder what he'll do when he runs out of the magic pills?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great so far, lots of gorgeous girls willing to share. I like protagonists who are over the top in terms of brains money or power, he's also a bit over the top in cheesy dialogue but I'll put up with it. I wonder what he'll do when he runs out of the magic pills?
Hopefully that's many updates away. And I hope it's brief...

Reactions: JonTommy

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hopefully that's many updates away. And I hope it's brief...
Well we've had three days so far and he said that there are a hundred of them, so it will be a while. But he'll be wanting to either find a way to get more, or preparing to retire from his trading and things in about three months. And then explaining to the girls how he suddenly goes from a powerful, motivated go-getter, to a lazy beach-bum loser overnight.

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Hello everyone!! I hope all is well!!! I'd like to thank the Dev for building this game and all the work put into it!!
I do have a question though... I'm a bit of an older guy but i enjoy these renpy games/novels and i was wondering if there's a way to increase the font size of the text so it's a little easier for my old eyes to read?
I could go into the files and set it if i knew where to do it.... Can someone help me out please?
Thank you if you can. I would really appreciate it!!!
Cheers!!

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I do have a question though... I'm a bit of an older guy but i enjoy these renpy games/novels and i was wondering if there's a way to increase the font size of the text so it's a little easier for my old eyes to read?
I could go into the files and set it if i knew where to do it.... Can someone help me out please?
Thank you if you can. I would really appreciate it!!!
Cheers!!
If you are on windows SHIFT+A

Reactions: PumperFull69
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes