serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
sex with naomi and kira I can't get any further here, it always depends on this point, regardless of whether I start again

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
are you going to update the WT mod you did ?
Walkthrough mod should be fully up to date, if the one listed on here is not (I didn't update everything here) then head over to my Patreon it's on there for everyone for free.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
sex with naomi and kira I can't get any further here, it always depends on this point, regardless of whether I start again
If you are playing this on Android, this is not a version/port I have created as I cannot test it. I would have to see if I could get some advice on it from the creator.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Walkthrough mod should be fully up to date, if the one listed on here is not (I didn't update everything here) then head over to my Patreon it's on there for everyone for free.
o i thought the link on op was for just a pdf walkthrough not the walkthrough mod cause it just said walkthrough and most other post have it that way sorry

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
o i thought the link on op was for just a pdf walkthrough not the walkthrough mod cause it just said walkthrough and most other post have it that way sorry
That's ok no worries

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
It wasn't a bug, the trigger to persuade Rita to Kiss Naomi at the beginning of the store scene, is that Rita is "Highly Submissive", which is only obtained on the pregnancy path. However you can later on in the scene at the end when leaving convince her to kiss Naomi or not.
Still not the point I was making, saying "If she's submissive enough" gives the impression you need more submission points, not that it's controlled by a different trigger altogether.

It's like going "Maybe if you had enough money, you could afford this" then tying the ability to purchase it to a trigger, rather than a cash amount.

So yeah, the tooltip on the button is poorly worded.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Still not the point I was making, saying "If she's submissive enough" gives the impression you need more submission points, not that it's controlled by a different trigger altogether.

It's like going "Maybe if you had enough money, you could afford this" then tying the ability to purchase it to a trigger, rather than a cash amount.

So yeah, the tooltip on the button is poorly worded.
If you have more submission points then she is highly submissive. Then it allows it at that point, as she is highly submissive.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
If you have more submission points then she is highly submissive. Then it allows it at that point, as she is highly submissive.
Except you don't. Either way, you come out with 20 submission points, on one route that's enough, and on the other route it isn't.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Except you don't. Either way, you come out with 20 submission points, on one route that's enough, and on the other route it isn't.
If you got the scene at the clothing shop previously where you convinced her to not take the pill she will obtain the highly submissive trigger as her submission point will be high enough. If you did not get that option then she will not be highly submissive.
Edit: but in order to obtain the option to impregnate option she needs to have enough submission and love points.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
If you got the scene at the clothing shop previously where you convinced her to not take the pill she will obtain the highly submissive trigger as her submission point will be high enough. If you did not get that option then she will not be highly submissive.
Edit: but in order to obtain the option to impregnate option she needs to have enough submission and love points.
Correct, but again, the tooltip doesn't say "You need to get her pregnant" the tooltip says something to the effect of "She needs to be submissive enough", and given the game gives you trackable submissive points, it's only natural that someone who doesn't know what trigger it's tied to would go "Oh, I need more than 20 submissive points, because I have 20, and that's not submissive enough"

The tooltip is poorly worded.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Day 2 Replacement

Seems as though the color tag hadn't be closed off properly. Replace with this file.
Something else seems to be off, it says I meet a girl at the store but I never went to that store before.
The dad was there when I went there for the first time and MC is talking about the girl I never meet.
Went to the library first then the barber shop, clothing store and computer/phone store and then to the new 2 Br flat then the next day went to the clothing store and now at the mini-mart store that MC put a stop to the holdup, and now talking about the owners daughter I never meet.

It could have jumped over that when that traceback happen.
Will put the new file in and try again from the start.

ADD: With the new file can not even start the game and getting this error.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/day_02.rpy", line 5159: indentation mismatch.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sun Dec 12 16:55:02 2021

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Something else seems to be off, it says I meet a girl at the store but I never went to that store before.
The dad was there when I went there for the first time and MC is talking about the girl I never meet.
Went to the library first then the barber shop, clothing store and computer/phone store and then to the new 2 Br flat then the next day went to the clothing store and now at the mini-mart store that MC put a stop to the holdup, and now talking about the owners daughter I never meet.

It could have jumped over that when that traceback happen.
Will put the new file in and try again from the start.

ADD: With the new file can not even start the game and getting this error.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/day_02.rpy", line 5159: indentation mismatch.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sun Dec 12 16:55:02 2021

So i'm guessing you didin't get to agree to go meet her Mom after buying the Clothing store because if you did you should of gone to the mini mart after the flat scene to buy wine and roses for her Mom.
Were you would of met his daughter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So i'm guessing you didin't get to agree to go meet her Mom after buying the Clothing store because if you did you should of gone to the mini mart after the flat scene to buy wine and roses for her Mom.
Were you would of met his daughter.
My first playthrough I just wanted to get to the incest part so I said no to all the other girls.

laBeind15

Oct 23, 2020
think about it this way
the stats show how the LIs feel about MC
so if they have high dominance that means they will behave in a more dominant way with the MC
if they have high submissive that means they will be more inclined to do what MC wants them to do
Thanx bro

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes