laBeind15

Oct 23, 2020
The Submissive stats on each LI page shows how Submissive they are, the Dominance stat shows how Dominant they are. There won't be any femdom before you ask, or maledom... the submissive stats is purely there to show how much persuasion or influence you can have over a LI, in the way of say Rita making her not take a morning after pill, or say Libby being a little more adventurous with the MC if higher.

With regards to the Dominance stats that will mainly be for different dialogues if they are more dominant that not.
Appreciate it ✌

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Something else seems to be off, it says I meet a girl at the store but I never went to that store before.
The dad was there when I went there for the first time and MC is talking about the girl I never meet.
Went to the library first then the barber shop, clothing store and computer/phone store and then to the new 2 Br flat then the next day went to the clothing store and now at the mini-mart store that MC put a stop to the holdup, and now talking about the owners daughter I never meet.

It could have jumped over that when that traceback happen.
Will put the new file in and try again from the start.

ADD: With the new file can not even start the game and getting this error.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/day_02.rpy", line 5159: indentation mismatch.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Sun Dec 12 16:55:02 2021
Yep someone else mentioned this before with regards to not even meeting Josie before hand, so I'm on it atm. Thanks for letting me know however. With having so many different routes possible I have managed to forget about this.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
We never forget about babes! They are on our minds all throughout this game.
I'm going to re-do a little bit of day 2 for the part I missed for Josie for people who are not on Lateshya or Rita route and didn't visit the store and meet Josie. Once done they will have met her and had the intimate experience with her if they so wish. Will make day 3 make sense and also will assist with what I have planned for day 4 (Which you won't want to miss ;))

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Really nice game!! Keep it up Dev ;)
Thanks a lot, am going to re-do a few scenes from days 2 and 3 (mainly involving Josie) as the animation with her is a bit pants and also I missed a route which makes day 3 dialogue completely wrong on a certain route.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
The Submissive stats on each LI page shows how Submissive they are, the Dominance stat shows how Dominant they are. There won't be any femdom before you ask, or maledom...
Sounds like it's more assertiveness than dominance, no? The stat as it's named now is a bit confusing. I, at least, would expect a LI with a high dominance stat to start leading to some femdom scenes. Which as you stated, there are not going to be any of those.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Sounds like it's more assertiveness than dominance, no? The stat as it's named now is a bit confusing. I, at least, would expect a LI with a high dominance stat to start leading to some femdom scenes. Which as you stated, there are not going to be any of those.
To be honest we could probably call it many different names: command / control / leverage / influence... but in these VN most people see the terminology Dominance and Submissive, so I have stuck to that.

Sep 3, 2020
To be honest we could probably call it many different names: command / control / leverage / influence... but in these VN most people see the terminology Dominance and Submissive, so I have stuck to that.
for me I absolutely love. Every relationship is under my control and I can choose who I want to be with

in case you were wondering this is my girl that I have chosen

but to be honest she was not my first choice I was waiting for their mom
but after I saw what happened I had to choose her

for my first playthrough

I am not a big fan of dating multiple girls at once
1352121_394b.png

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
for me I absolutely love. Every relationship is under my control and I can choose who I want to be with

in case you were wondering this is my girl that I have chosen

but to be honest she was not my first choice I was waiting for their mom
but after I saw what happened I had to choose her

for my first playthrough

I am not a big fan of dating multiple girls at once
View attachment 1543863
You will love this next morning then. :cool:

Sep 3, 2020
You will love this next morning then. :cool:
I can't wait I'm looking forward to it

my heart absolutely broke for her

I hope I get to snap that bastard's neck

I don't get me wrong I absolutely love pregnant sex

but when it's my baby

wink-wink cough cough

but jokes aside it's a great game and great update

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
I remember reading the book before the movie , if dev read it too it's gonna go dark after a few chapters.
I kinda look forward to it with the story seeds that happened in the start.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
The optional MMF scene is purely an optional, avoidable scene, not a route, so it's a lot easier to do that an whole route where everyone is separated.
well if u believe it...i take it that u r new dev here

optional MMF...will lead to get NTR fans and they will want their OPTIONAL content more and more (even with LI) and u cant (like u proved before) made so much paths...shit....one dev (experienced) cant made real two path or more :D

if u r targeting harem or incest players they will be upset by this optional content...

i hope that u know what u r doing but i am not sure...stil gl

not to say that u r wasting renders for what your majority dont like....and still u need to implement is somehow to next content (dialogue) if u did it or not...

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
When the MC thinks "I bet if Rita is submissive enough ...". I choose the option "Don't convince Rita". The MC thinks "I don't thing Rita is submissive enough..."

Personally, I could choose the "Convince Rita ..." option (I meet all the requirements) but what happens is I don't want to (so I guess she will never be submissive enough for it). I supouse this way I won't have any lesbian scenes between them or MFF scenes that include them.

In addition, since I'm actually going to decline any option to turn LIs into bisexuals whenever I have the opportunity, I don't think that the idea of the MC having an interest in it is realistic (even if all the conditions are met, it will not be)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
well if u believe it...i take it that u r new dev here

optional MMF...will lead to get NTR fans and they will want their OPTIONAL content more and more (even with LI) and u cant (like u proved before) made so much paths...shit....one dev (experienced) cant made real two path or more :D

if u r targeting harem or incest players they will be upset by this optional content...

i hope that u know what u r doing but i am not sure...stil gl
Well the NTR fans will be disappointed then. I have always said, NTR in games does not bother me, I'm not one of these haters... at the end of the day its just a game its not real. But it won't happen in this game. I will always offer options and routes for everything that matters, be it what LI you pursue, if they take part in MFF activities, the users will have the choice for this. I just missed a small section in a path that then made the next day dialogue out of place a bit. I have since, just tonight sorted that out.

Harem and Incest players will have options for a MFF scene that doesn't include a LI.. if they want to see that scene they can, if they don't want to they don't have to... I't wont effect the game, but its offers options to different kinks that people may have. At the end of the date I would rather make a game that gives a wide range of choices to many people, rather than a linear route that everyone has to follow exact.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
When the MC thinks "I bet if Rita is submissive enough ...". I choose the option "Don't convince Rita". The MC thinks "I don't thing Rita is submissive enough..."

Personally, I could choose the "Convince Rita ..." option (I meet all the requirements) but what happens is I don't want to (so I guess she will never be submissive enough for it). I supouse this way I won't have any lesbian scenes between them or MFF scenes that include them.

In addition, since I'm actually going to decline any option to turn LIs into bisexuals whenever I have the opportunity, I don't think that the idea of the MC having an interest in it is realistic (even if all the conditions are met, it will not be)
You will always have the choice. If you don't want them to be bisexual, they don't have to be. Rita will still join you and Naomi later in a 3 some, however they wont be doing anything to each other.

I have got a small bit of text to change where-by Naomi launches over and does kiss Rita even if Rita isn't bisexual.... however I have put Rita names down instead of Naomi. This will be changed for next update. But they wont do anything together after the deed has been done, unlike if they were both bisexual and then they do being intimate with each other.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes