sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
For you maybe, unless you speak for all Harem and Incest players? But I will leave the option in there in case people wish to play it. The whole idea is that you can play the game one way/route and then play it again a different way route.
ok i am done here... u can made poll for example like others devs and it will be same like before...this conversation is pointless...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
ok i am done here... u can made poll for example like others devs...this is pointless...
I don't need to make a poll. I have decided what my game is going to be like. I have decided what is going to be included in it. I have decided that everything significant is going to be optional for the player to choose.

We can agree on one thing, that this constant conversation that you are bringing up about NTR players, and them wanting more.. is very pointless, because there wont be any.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You will always have the choice. If you don't want them to be bisexual, they don't have to be. Rita will still join you and Naomi later in a 3 some, however they wont be doing anything to each other.

I have got a small bit of text to change where-by Naomi launches over and does kiss Rita even if Rita isn't bisexual.... however I have put Rita names down instead of Naomi. This will be changed for next update. But they wont do anything together after the deed has been done, unlike if they were both bisexual and then they do being intimate with each other.
I like MC scenes with a single LI better. I don't dislike MFF scenes, but I tend to prefer that they have an F less. Also, since lesbian scenes bore me, I'm going to prevent them from happening whenever I get a chance.

Harem and Incest players will have options for a MFF scene that doesn't include a LI.. if they want to see that scene they can, if they don't want to they don't have to... I't wont effect the game, but its offers options to different kinks that people may have. At the end of the date I would rather make a game that gives a wide range of choices to many people, rather than a linear route that everyone has to follow exact.
It all depends. If there is nothing lesbian in the scene and I don't have the option of having another scene that is between the MC and the LI without the other companion, I will surely see it. In case there is lesbian sex between LI and non-LI and / or there is a scene without the non-LI, then I will not see the scene.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I like MC scenes with a single LI better. I don't dislike MFF scenes, but I tend to prefer that they have an F less. Also, since lesbian scenes bore me, I'm going to prevent them from happening whenever I get a chance.

It all depends. If there is nothing lesbian in the scene and I don't have the option of having another scene that is between the MC and the LI without the other companion, I will surely see it. In case there is lesbian sex between LI and non-LI and / or there is a scene without the non-LI, then I will not see the scene.
The scene with Rita and Naomi if you have decided against Rita being persuaded to become Bi, will have both of them but they won't do anything with each other, only will do things with the MC. 1 will be on the MC while the other F is next to them and visa versa.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The scene with Rita and Naomi if you have decided against Rita being persuaded to become Bi, will have both of them but they won't do anything with each other, only will do things with the MC. 1 will be on the MC while the other F is next to them and visa versa.
Ok, I don't have any hatred towards lesbian scenes, they just bore me. And that's why I prefer not to see them (and if I can avoid them in a simple way, such as not persuading that LIs are bisexual, better for me). In any case, if the LIs were bisexual and had lesbian scenes, I personally wouldn't see it as a problem ... but I wouldn't see the scenes either.

For the rest, that I like scenes with a single LI more doesn't mean that I don't like the MFF scenes. I just like them less.

• Haha
Reactions: battali0n and sdna1

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Ok, I don't have any hatred towards lesbian scenes, they just bore me. And that's why I prefer not to see them (and if I can avoid them in a simple way, such as not persuading that LIs are bisexual, better for me). In any case, if the LIs were bisexual and had lesbian scenes, I personally wouldn't see it as a problem ... but I wouldn't see the scenes either.

For the rest, that I like scenes with a single LI more doesn't mean that I don't like the MFF scenes. I just like them less.
man there will be optional everythig... unlimited routes... u dont believe---me to---- just dont trool this game of "year"

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
man there will be optional everythig... unlimited routes... u dont believe---me to---- just dont trool this game of "year"
I'm liking the game. And having so many options seems perfect to me.

So far I haven't said no to any LI, but if you don't like one, you can avoid her from the beginning. And also, if you don't like lesbian scenes, you can avoid them.

If we add that the story is interesting and that (thanks to the little pills) everything is progressing at a good pace, it has all the ingredients to be a great game.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021

So far I haven't said no to any LI, but if you don't like one, you can avoid her from the beginning. And also, if you don't like lesbian scenes, you can avoid them.

If we add that the story is interesting and that (thanks to the little pills) everything is progressing at a good pace, it has all the ingredients to be a great game.

option is always good if u can afford multiple route

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Cr8tive M3dia such a solid update. Thanks for having my meadow at least appear someway also it was nice to see josie after the update.

Such a hot threesome. Truly can not wait for more! I can't wait to see the next meadow scene as much as the looks of the vn have improved :) Thanks again.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia such a solid update. Thanks for having my meadow at least appear someway also it was nice to see josie after the update.

Such a hot threesome. Truly can not wait for more! I can't wait to see the next meadow scene as much as the looks of the vn have improved :) Thanks again.
Glad you enjoyed it. Yes having all the possibilities does mean it takes me a little longer, hence the 2610 image renders I had to make. You may only see 1200 maybe going down the Harem route and the others are for singular routes, but if creating this game I would rather people to play it more than once and see alternate versions.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Glad you enjoyed it. Yes having all the possibilities does mean it takes me a little longer, hence the 2610 image renders I had to make. You may only see 1200 maybe going down the Harem route and the others are for singular routes, but if creating this game I would rather people to play it more than once and see alternate versions.
I respect that. I hardly play single routes but I would lying if I said I probably won't with this one. I like some of the lis too much.

Personally On the harem path I don't feel like I'm missing out and that is awesome.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

About Josie, did you talk about the scene after the 3rd update? when did everyone go to bedbed.:unsure:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
About Josie, did you talk about the scene after the 3rd update? when did everyone go to bedbed.:unsure:
I'm talking about Seeing her during the credits after the update had ended with the mc and sister in bed, personally

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Well, reading this was quite an adventure.

This is in dire need of a proofread. All my favorites are here: missing periods, missing or misplaced commas, missing apostrophes (havent), writing two words as one (infront), writing one word as two (near by), not capitalizing the beginning of a sentence, not capitalizing "I", abbreviating "okay" with "ok" (which just looks incredibly bad in a sentence), using the wrong there/their/they're and your/you're.

Plus, some of the writing just sounds unnatural. When "suddenly", something completely expected happens, it's not really sudden, is it? And sometimes, it's like two different writing styles show up in the same sentence. For example:
"As soon as Cindy brings me over them stock and shares books, we can commence..."
Here, the MC uses "them" to replace "those", which he does all the time, and which is quite informal. Yet in the same sentence, he uses the comparatively grandiose word "commence" rather than "begin", "start", or (probably the most natural) "get started".
Whiplash moments like this are not super common, but there are a few of them.

There's also a small inconsistency. On day 3, when visiting the convenience store, the MC acts like he's been there before even if he hasn't, both when getting there and later when talking to Steve, mentioning he met Josie.

Overall, I think this is worth reading, albeit headache-inducing in its current state. I'll keep my eye on it.

I suppose I can give one more piece of criticism. The phone seems to take up a lot of room considering its apparent uselessness. I quite enjoyed having a small button in the corner of the screen on day 1, but having that massive thing taking up most of the right edge of the screen seems a bit unnecessary. I will admit, this probably annoyed me more than most other people, because I have a habit of parking my cursor at the right edge of the screen so I don't see it, and as it is now, I always have to out of my way to pull it down from there in order to keep playing after Alt-Tabbing back into the game.
My point is, maybe you could make the phone smaller, maybe reduce it to a button? Just a suggestion.
I have sorted out the inconsistency with the route that you took....If you were not on either of Rita's or Lateshya routes and didn't go to Honey's house, you will now still visit the convenience store on day 2 and meets Josie and have the same options available as being on Rita's and Lateshya Route.

I have also made that small phone icon the top left of the screen which will be displayed as soon as you obtain a phone, then if clicked will open up the current phone image at the right hand side. If you want to the hide that phone on the right hand side you can re-click the small icon and it will hide it.

phone_icon.png

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes