Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I know, it's not the nicest of endings for an update...however is quite important to the storyline. Also gets Libby away from said ex-boyfriend and fully with the MC now.

Glad you are enjoying it, I'm working through day 4,.. its going to be another large update with many many renders. Maybe not soo many different route variations that I have to do however, so hopefully will be quicker than previous update.
I absolutely understand that the cliffhanger is what made me crave more. Libby's content is worth waiting anyway lmao.

btw, I wonder one thing, did you name her after the base model? (P3D Libby)

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I absolutely understand that the cliffhanger is what made me crave more. Libby's content is worth waiting anyway lmao.

btw, I wonder one thing, did you name her after the base model? (P3D Libby)
I more than likely did, as it comes with a younger version as well in case I needed to do scene from the past. There are other parts I have taken from other base models too however. But the main base model would have been Libby (keeping the name the same helps me remember in the future, haha)
Thinking about it, some aspects of P3D Imogen were used also, this could have been more the base model.

Last edited:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Oh yes. We are going to have a nice time with Honey in this next update.
Nice, looking forward to it.
BTW, just started a new playthrough and noticed that there seem to be some clipping issues with Libby's shoes in the appartment scene. Nothing serious, just finally caught my eye.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Nice, looking forward to it.
BTW, just started a new playthrough and noticed that there seem to be some clipping issues with Libby's shoes in the appartment scene. Nothing serious, just finally caught my eye.

View attachment 1591347 View attachment 1591348
Cheers for that, I'll look at sorting them out. High heels for some reason are a pain in the butt on characters, the amount of times I have had to sort Rita's ones out I have lost count.

Reactions: The Grifter

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Won't be in this next update I'm afraid, possibly the next one or one after. If on her path she will become very much more regular when we see her next though.
I understand. She's worth the wait and it's not like there isn't other hotties to kill time with <3

Edited: manners. Thanks for the reply

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I more than likely did, as it comes with a younger version as well in case I needed to do scene from the past. There are other parts I have taken from other base models too however. But the main base model would have been Libby (keeping the name the same helps me remember in the future, haha)
Thinking about it, some aspects of P3D Imogen were used also, this could have been more the base model.
nice like the sound of that, if its from the past maybe even her boobs are a little smaller? i love seeing smaller boobed versions of hot girls.

games awesome, i find myself excited for next update. love all the anal play. josies the best.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
nice like the sound of that, if its from the past maybe even her boobs are a little smaller? i love seeing smaller boobed versions of hot girls.

games awesome, i find myself excited for next update. love all the anal play. josies the best.
I haven't got anything really planned as such for a younger past scene, although I could quite easily do some flashbacks but only if necessary.
As for Josie, You are in for a real treat then next update ;)

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
Love this game. It's everything I could have hoped. I immediately had to watch the film again after playing. I just hope we get to meet the Mom and other sister soon. Any idea on when the next update might be out?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Love this game. It's everything I could have hoped. I immediately had to watch the film again after playing. I just hope we get to meet the Mom and other sister soon. Any idea on when the next update might be out?
Glad you liked it, thanks for the comments.

I am progressing nicely with the next update, however as this is just a hobby of mine and not my actual work as such, it takes me a little longer then if I was on it full time. I reckon around March time more than likely. I am near completion of the morning scenes, afternoon and evening to go but they are going to be big scenes with some nice intimate animations ;)

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes