private83

Aug 9, 2021
Does anybody else have a problem with the Rita/Naomi threesome? For some reason, the game gets really slow and gets in a "not responding" state when the animation should start with Naomi.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Does anybody else have a problem with the Rita/Naomi threesome? For some reason, the game gets really slow and gets in a "not responding" state when the animation should start with Naomi.
Same for me. With some patience, it managed to recover and show me the amazing animations. Given that the threesome animation is one of the longest/most detailed I've seen in a game here, I'm assuming that the potato I'm playing on just struggled to load it into memory.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
It does take a little to load it up and being quite a large animation some pc's may struggle. Some animations are say 6-10 images repeated... whereas that one is over 200 and is run within 0.1 seconds of each other... so could cause pc to lag a little.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It does take a little to load it up and being quite a large animation some pc's may struggle. Some animations are say 6-10 images repeated... whereas that one is over 200 and is run within 0.1 seconds of each other... so could cause pc to lag a little.
That sounds like it would be much better encoded as a proper video file.

Reactions: gojira667

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
That sounds like it would be much better encoded as a proper video file.
I have tried this with another animation with Lateshya on day 2 and it didn't come out like I would have wanted so have gone back to the route of adding them individually and putting small pauses between them all.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have tried this with another animation with Lateshya on day 2 and it didn't come out like I would have wanted so have gone back to the route of adding them individually and putting small pauses between them all.
What exactly didn't come out like you wanted? Because using individual images for animations is a terrible idea, it takes up like ten times the space and it has really poor performance compared to proper video.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
What exactly didn't come out like you wanted? Because using individual images for animations is a terrible idea, it takes up like ten times the space and it has really poor performance compared to proper video.
Well I don't actually have the software for creating them so used a webpage to make it and basically before the animation loaded up and ran, the background was like a missed image and then ran the animation.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
This game is a solid one, if you enjoy the tags pick it up. One of the things I like most about this is that the MC isn't a stupid college student who somehow is getting all the girls, even older women who normally shouldn't even give him the time of day. The MC, thanks to the pills I'll acknowledge, is competent. It's always refreshing to have an MC who isn't stupid or moody.

The female characters are each their own and there is a solid amount of diversity in the girls in this one.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
This game is a solid one, if you enjoy the tags pick it up. One of the things I like most about this is that the MC isn't a stupid college student who somehow is getting all the girls, even older women who normally shouldn't even give him the time of day. The MC, thanks to the pills I'll acknowledge, is competent. It's always refreshing to have an MC who isn't stupid or moody.

The female characters are each their own and there is a solid amount of diversity in the girls in this one.
Cheers, thank you very much for the comments. That is one of the things I wanted to bring to the LI's within the game, a good amount of diversity, in not only, say... the way they look, but also the way they act.

With the next update we will new LI addition (If you wish), different to anyone we currently have met... a tattoo'd punk-rock girl. I am just working on her appearance at the moment.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Cheers, thank you very much for the comments. That is one of the things I wanted to bring to the LI's within the game, a good amount of diversity, in not only, say... the way they look, but also the way they act.

With the next update we will new LI addition (If you wish), different to anyone we currently have met... a tattoo'd punk-rock girl. I am just working on her appearance at the moment.
I will for sure wish, :LOL:, tattoos are something I really like that I think a lot of VN creators don't have enough girl with. I also can't wait to finally see the younger sis in person and get some more time with Cindy and finally a real meet up with Chloe. You've done a great job even making character we only see for a few scenes interesting enough that I want to know them more.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I will for sure wish, :LOL:, tattoos are something I really like that I think a lot of VN creators don't have enough girl with. I also can't wait to finally see the younger sis in person and get some more time with Cindy and finally a real meet up with Chloe. You've done a great job even making character we only see for a few scenes interesting enough that I want to know them more.
Tattoos and goth chicks are underrepresented in games... In my opinion. But then I am waiting for a pale tattooed redheaded goth chick to appear in a game... Perhaps if I suggest it enough it will happen. ;)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Tattoos and goth chicks are underrepresented in games... In my opinion. But then I am waiting for a pale tattooed redheaded goth chick to appear in a game... Perhaps if I suggest it enough it will happen. ;)
I can't help with the redhead... although she may have been originally before the hair was dyed... In fact she definitely was, which we will discover in later updates. ;)
2031a.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I quite like the look of the odd piercings... if you don't there are plenty of others within the game without them.
It's just annoying; I like the aesthetic in general, but not piercings. And it seems like every single time a dev puts a gothy/punky girl in their game they always give her piercings.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It's just annoying; I like the aesthetic in general, but not piercings. And it seems like every single time a dev puts a gothy/punky girl in their game they always give her piercings.
for me it's usually nose piercings that bug me. lip and eyebrow are ok but nose ...eh. i hate septum piercings the most.

Reactions: drpavelcia
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes