Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
In the scene where you try to convince Rita to kiss Naomi, it says Rita is not submissive enough even though she has 20 sub points. Is this a bug?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
In the scene where you try to convince Rita to kiss Naomi, it says Rita is not submissive enough even though she has 20 sub points. Is this a bug?
Not sure myself. Seems that the flag for High Submissive has to be set to 1, and seems to happen only when impregnating her in the shop... worked for me after editing a savegame created directly before the kissing scene.
Edit: what Boehser Onkel said.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The only problem is the DEV could have "It is avoidable and not with any Li. And there never will be NTR." on his OP PAGE and still people willl ask in thred.

Thats just how life is.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba and DMon1981
Sep 3, 2020
Haha, they get you with them fruity cocktails. Since Lateshya is a LI she won't be involved (Only threesome she may have would be a MFF scenario) and you won't actually see anything happening unless you go through the door and then join in with Dion and a female who is not a LI. You will have the option to not go through and have you own 1 on 1 experience with another none LI female.
great to see you are back again brother

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia
Not the first time seeing this "webp" image Related error. But i can't believe it is due to memory. Definitely not. Lot of free space on my phone's internal storage
I must say when it comes to Android this is not something I have done as I cannot test. It is a very large animation so could be something to do with space or ram.

great to see you are back again brother
Cheers, yep over the moon to finally get this update out. Already started on day 4, and it's going to really get moving

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and F1_V10

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I was a bit sad when the TV series got cancelled after just one season. So, part of the reason I like this game is nostalgia for the series but also kind of like the story so far, even if it is accelerated(I know pheromones). There were a few context issues in the game, leading me to think the dev does not have English as a first language but it is far better than most games by similar devs. Think this might go into my supported games.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I was a bit sad when the TV series got cancelled after just one season. So, part of the reason I like this game is nostalgia for the series but also kind of like the story so far, even if it is accelerated(I know pheromones). There were a few context issues in the game, leading me to think the dev does not have English as a first language but it is far better than most games by similar devs. Think this might go into my supported games.
The worrying thing is English is my first and only language, although I was never that good or bothered when it came to English lessons at school... maybe I should have paid more attention. I just write it how I speak it, and obviously grammar is not that good. :D

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The worrying thing is English is my first and only language, although I was never that good or bothered when it came to English lessons at school... maybe I should have paid more attention. I just write it how I speak it, and obviously grammar is not that good. :D
Well, I grew up in Alabama, so I really should be used to it. The main thing that made me think it might be a non-native speaker was one instance of wrong pronoun(usual google translate error), although that could have just been a typo. Add that to a few contextual errors and I made a bad assumption.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
is the wt up to date or is it even needed?
It should be up to date. I personally didn't update the thread on here, a moderator got to it before I did. However I'm guessing they used my WT mod that I had on my patreon site which is fully up to date.

You don't have to use it, but It can help with obtaining the best outcome for the Harem route.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Why what?

This is correct, there will always be an option. If you don't wish to team up you don't have to also it will NOT be a LI of ours.
Good to hear, cuz I personally don't prefer no form of dick bumpin, as I called it back in my day.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a part of me thinks instead of calling it "future info" probably call it "about NTR". most ppl tend to ignore so much as the changelog so a title like that will catch the eye more.

also should clarify that. if you choose to reject the MMF scene. an alternate 1 on 1 scene is planned.

maaaaybe a notice that says "READ ABOUT NTR" above the download link to really make sure ppl read it.

if that doesnt answer help with the NTR questions nothing will.:LOL:

Reactions: bruce555
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes